Trump administration to propose rule that would cut 3.1 million people from food stamp program

"At a Working Families Party event in Milwaukee, Castro said that President Donald Trump “is unfit for office,” to which someone in the crowd said, “No shit!”

“You said that very well,” he replied."

Julián Castro’s ‘Latino Candidate’ Trap
Just because a President has an agenda you oppose doesn't mean they're unfit for the job.

Opposition to his agenda isn't why we say he's unfit for the job. It's his utter inability to grasp the concepts contained in the Constitution, and his narcisstic tendency to see any criticism or opposition to his programs as a personal attack, to be quashed and destroyed. That includes Congressional oversight, and his role in the Russia Investigation.

And it's his racism. Which runs counter to all human decency.
Pure propaganda. Trump has not said or done anything as President that is racist. He hasn't violated the Constitution either. You don't like the fact that he's the President. Grow the hell up.
Let's please keep it honest
GUN OWNERSHIP AT THE AGE OF 21
CONFISCATION AND BANNING OF THE BUMP STOCK

"At a Working Families Party event in Milwaukee, Castro said that President Donald Trump “is unfit for office,” to which someone in the crowd said, “No shit!”

Just because a President has an agenda you oppose doesn't mean they're unfit for the job.

Opposition to his agenda isn't why we say he's unfit for the job. It's his utter inability to grasp the concepts contained in the Constitution, and his narcisstic tendency to see any criticism or opposition to his programs as a personal attack, to be quashed and destroyed. That includes Congressional oversight, and his role in the Russia Investigation.

Pure propaganda. Trump has not said or done anything as President that is racist. He hasn't violated the Constitution either. You don't like the fact that he's the President. Grow the hell up.
I was just going to say that,,,
so thanks

so thanks
I hold real things against Trump, not this made-up shit leftist have against him.

so thanks
No one cares.

so thanks
I hold real things against Trump, not this made-up shit leftist have against him.
Then don't vote for him.

so youre the anti christian lunatic,,,

go figure,,,,
Technically I am a catholic who hasn't been to church in decades because I do not donate to pedophiles and because the thousand retards in the room would likely kick my ass when I told them what the priest does 4 fun

You don't donate to Catholics because you feel they're all pedophiles, yet you claim to be a Catholic...go figure.
I am a Christian who does not donate to rapist.

Jesus was not a catholic, his words matter not the label

So now you're a Christian?

She's always been a Christian. 70% of all liberals are Christians. Despite conservative lies to the contrary. Liberal Democrats believe in all that "freedom of religion" stuff in the Constitution, that conservatives don't like.

Like abortion being between a woman and her doctor, stuff. Conservatives oppose equal rights for women, on religious grounds. Liberal reminders about religious tests and all are ignored, in favour of forcing women to have have babies should they become pregnant, refusing to provide any health or safety protections, jobs protections and maternity leave for pregnant women, or allowing employers to exclude contraception and reproductive health in employer health insurance packages, based on the employers' religious beliefs, not the requirements of the employees. The employers' beliefs should have no factor whatsoever on their employees' compensation packages.
If that were true why did the Illinois general assembly finally ratify the equal rights amendment on May 30, 2018?

so thanks
Then don't vote for him.
anymore acts against the second amendment and he'll not only lose my support millions of other gun owners.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt, but your opinion really doesn't matter. You know whose opinion does matter? All of the black, brown, hispanic, Asian and Jewish voters who stayed home in 2016, and voted to give the House to Democrats in 2018. Those voters' opinions matter, because there's a whole lot more people like them then are are fools who will vote for the politics of hate and division a second time.

Fewer and fewer voters identify as Republican. That's because fewer and fewer voters are prepared to voted for a racist, misogynist asshole, who lies every time he opens his mouth.

so thanks
Then don't vote for him.
anymore acts against the second amendment and he'll not only lose my support millions of other gun owners.
He dropped it.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt, but your opinion really doesn't matter. You know whose opinion does matter? All of the black, brown, hispanic, Asian and Jewish voters who stayed home in 2016, and voted to give the House to Democrats in 2018. Those voters' opinions matter, because there's a whole lot more people like them then are are fools who will vote for the politics of hate and division a second time.

Fewer and fewer voters identify as Republican. That's because fewer and fewer voters are prepared to voted for a racist, misogynist asshole, who lies every time he opens his mouth.
Give me one instance of President Trump's racism.

so thanks
No one cares.
so you have talked to 230 million people and all of them said that???

I doubt that,,

so thanks
No one cares.

I doubt that,,
It didn't happen.

so thanks
No one cares.

I doubt that,,
It didn't happen.

what didnt happen???

so thanks
No one cares.

I doubt that,,
It didn't happen.

what didnt happen???
Changing the gun law from 18 to 21. It was passed here in Washington state, but almost every county sheriff said they weren't gonna enforce it.

Last edited:
so thanks
No one cares.

I doubt that,,
It didn't happen.

what didnt happen???
Changing the gun law from 18 to 21. It was passed here in Washington state, but almost every county sheriff said they weren't gonna enforce it.
just checked and it seems he didnt get his way on that one,,,but he does want it to be law,,,

but he did get the bumpstocks banned

so the claim still stands that trump is anti 2nd amendment,,,

No one cares.

I doubt that,,
It didn't happen.

what didnt happen???
just checked and it seems he didnt get his way on that one,,,but he does want it to be law,,,

but he did get the bumpstocks banned

so the claim still stands that trump is anti 2nd amendment,,,
I see your point.

I don't like him for the same reason I did not like Hillary. An inability to tell the truth.

we need a democrat candidate who speaks to what american are feeling in their guts and kick Trump out of the white house and into jail!

Forum List

Back