Trump administration to propose rule that would cut 3.1 million people from food stamp program

you are going down faster than I thought possible,,,,
Nope Google posted better than expected revenue

It's up over 10 percent on the day

Alphabet soars after crushing earnings and announcing a $25 billion buyback (GOOG) | Markets Insider

gates doesnt own google,,,

its official,,you have lost your mind,,,
I own Google doofus

Wh÷eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Alphabet soars after crushing earnings and announcing a $25 billion buyback (GOOG) | Markets Insider

so youre the anti christian lunatic,,,

go figure,,,,
Technically I am a catholic who hasn't been to church in decades because I do not donate to pedophiles and because the thousand retards in the room would likely kick my ass when I told them what the priest does 4 fun

so you openly admit to being part of a group that you openly admit are nothing but pedos,,,

koo koo

I own Google doofus

Wh÷eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

go figure,,,,
Technically I am a catholic who hasn't been to church in decades because I do not donate to pedophiles and because the thousand retards in the room would likely kick my ass when I told them what the priest does 4 fun

You don't donate to Catholics because you feel they're all pedophiles, yet you claim to be a Catholic...go figure.
I am a Christian who does not donate to rapist.

Jesus was not a catholic, his words matter not the label

I own Google doofus

Wh÷eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

go figure,,,,

You don't donate to Catholics because you feel they're all pedophiles, yet you claim to be a Catholic...go figure.

So now you're a Christian?

So now you're a Christian?
Always was always will be. Love your neighbor as yourself versus the Muslim kill your non Muslim neighbor.

I own Google doofus

Wh÷eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

go figure,,,,

but you just said you are catholic,,,
so WTF???

so WTF???

And like Jesus too.

so WTF???
I wasnt able to control my birth or baptism

Were u

go figure,,,,

so WTF???

And like Jesus too.
Your special frustration level is mounting

go figure,,,,

so WTF???

Were u

only what happens after,,,and you decided to stay a catholic,,,

so WTF???

Were u

I know jesus and he knows me. The words of jesus are the power and glory of God. Jesus home is not any church but the glory of the sun rising over the sea the land and in the birds who sing to the rising sun each morning

so WTF???

Were u

I know jesus and he knows me. The words of jesus are the power and glory of God. Jesus home is not any church but the glory of the sun rising over the sea the land and in the birds who sing to the rising sun each morning

Dang, are we talking Jesus (as in the bible), or Jesus that just illegally crossed the border?

so WTF???

Were u

Dang, are we talking Jesus (as in the bible), or Jesus that just illegally crossed the border?
He is everywhere in the hearts of good people keeping the word alive. If you need to ask he does not know you

so WTF???

Were u

He is everywhere in the hearts of good people keeping the word alive. If you need to ask he does not know you

Yep, there are a lot of Jesus's that crossed the border illegally, and they're everywhere.

thats a death problem sweetie,,,health is a daily thing
Poor health on a daily basis results in death

I see we have a new special ed agent

just like good health on a daily basis results in death,,,
sorry sweetie but at some point everybody dies,,,

and who did you say is special ed???
Did you go to Harvard to learn that?

300 grand flushed there

Duh

at least I learned it,,,
you not so much,,,

sweetie its best you not respond, your reputation cant handle much more of your logic,,,
Lol Bill Gates and I are both dropouts. He created Microsoft I just bought apples

Yawning
Proof that college doesn't make you smart.

I own Google doofus

Wh÷eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

go figure,,,,

She doesn't donate to teh CATHOLIC CHURCH because of their long history of coddling and protecting the pedophiles in their midst, and allowing them to continue to abuse Catholic children for generations. She never said that the membership were pedophiles.

Trump Administration Moves to End Food Stamps for 3 Million

8 out of 10 states with the highest percentage of folks on food stamps voted for Trump

Once again, Trump and his enablers have shafted their own supporters.

Unfortunately they will blame Dems for it and still vote for trump
If you are able to work you should work. I don't give a fuck what party you are in you should not be getting welfare.

40% of all food stamp receipients, are adults with full time jobs. The jobs don't pay enough for them to buy food. You call this "welfare". I call it a "wage subsidy".

The people who aren't working, who are sitting home living off the work of others, and are taking money taken out of the hands of the men and women who rightfully earned it, are the stockholders of corporations which rely on minimum wage workers who are receiving food stamps, Section 8 Housing Vouchers, and assorted income support programs, while the stockholders are enjoying record earnings.

8 out of 10 states with the highest percentage of folks on food stamps voted for Trump

If you are able to work you should work. I don't give a fuck what party you are in you should not be getting welfare.

40% of all food stamp receipients, are adults with full time jobs. The jobs don't pay enough for them to buy food. You call this "welfare". I call it a "wage subsidy".

The people who aren't working, who are sitting home living off the work of others, and are taking money taken out of the hands of the men and women who rightfully earned it, are the stockholders of corporations which rely on minimum wage workers who are receiving food stamps, Section 8 Housing Vouchers, and assorted income support programs, while the stockholders are enjoying record earnings.

dragons say the dumbest things,,,

You're right, and the people being kicked off are the ones working for less than $35K for a family of four. But the OP is off track because this isn't Trump. Trump has not offered a health plan or helped the working poor as he promised, and no the maftring jobs are not coming back, but all that is not pertinent to the issue.

Rather it's just more of the gop's assault on federalism, as they pretend they are federalists. We all agree that $35K goes a lot farther in Ala than in NY or NJ, but we cut the SALT taxes that go to providing more services to the working poor in higher earning blue states, and those blue states federal tax dollars go disproportionately to those red states with low state taxes, and now we cut basic subsistance in those states too ……. all to fund a tax cut and defense spending.

If you like that, it's your right. But at least they should address what's going on.

Forum List

Back