Trump Admits he did not win election.

More than seven months after the 2020 election, former President Donald Trump appeared to admit his defeat on Wednesday.

In an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, Trump said the results of the 2020 election were “shocking.” President Joe Biden won the election with 306 electoral votes to Trump’s 232, but the results continue to be disputed.

“We got them by surprise in ‘16, and in ‘20 we did much better than we did in ‘16,” Trump told Hannity. “Shockingly, we were supposed to win easily at 64 million votes and we got 75 million votes. We didn’t win, but let’s see what happens on that. The whole thing was shocking.”

Let us see if the Trumpist loons will move on. Even Trump admits he did not win. In other words, he lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.
Keep telling yourself this, maybe if you say it enough times you’ll believe the lie…

LOL

You really think I care???

I'm here to laugh at your stupidity. Seriously, I couldn't care less what you think. Not at all. I honestly think you're fucking deranged.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
No .....

I don't think you care.

I think you know normal thinking people know you're a Leftist Dumbass.
LOL

Sadly for you, you and normal are separated by a chasm wider than the sun and Neptune.

More than seven months after the 2020 election, former President Donald Trump appeared to admit his defeat on Wednesday.

In an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, Trump said the results of the 2020 election were “shocking.” President Joe Biden won the election with 306 electoral votes to Trump’s 232, but the results continue to be disputed.

“We got them by surprise in ‘16, and in ‘20 we did much better than we did in ‘16,” Trump told Hannity. “Shockingly, we were supposed to win easily at 64 million votes and we got 75 million votes. We didn’t win, but let’s see what happens on that. The whole thing was shocking.”

Let us see if the Trumpist loons will move on. Even Trump admits he did not win. In other words, he lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.
Exhibit 379: Trump broke the Left

LOL

Sadly for you, you and normal are separated by a chasm wider than the sun and Neptune.
No .....

You know no one really takes you seriously .....

It's obvious.

But, do carry on ....

Yout particular brand od psycho Lefitstism is entertaining.

AYFKM? Trump didn't accept the tainted results and neither do 70k people who voted for him, The election war rigged, plain and simple.
A yet, there is not one iota of proof....not one...
If there were no proof of election fraud, Democrats wouldn't be defying subpoenas and generally fighting so hard to stop these investigations. They're acting guilty as sin.

Game Over, Trumpers.
Shout it to the mountain top thousands of times & mebbe it’ll sink in.
But I doubt it will ever for Q-Kooks & Cyber Ninja bitter clingers. Sad

Don't forget that Trump is still winning with these audits.

Senators even considering alternate electoral college votes submitted by many red states, the deep state knows that rolling out a massive false flag attack as the Arizona election results are released will drastically shift the narrative and focus the American people on media-induced hatred aimed at conservatives and gun owners.

This is why we expect to see the deep state attempt to pull off a large-scale mass shooting or bombing event of some kind, either in June or July,
followed by media hysteria and a demand for nationwide gun confiscation and national security investigations into Trump supporters. In order for the Marxists to hold power, they must create a new crisis and use it to strip away any remaining constitutional protections from the American people.

Last edited:
The context is what counts. I know, that is beyond some of you folks' ability.

(emphasis added)
And it doesn’t get any better “in context” does it? :lol:

Let us see if the Trumpist loons will move on. Even Trump admits he did not win. He lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.
I just wish you would move on,, all day everyday you post trump threads,, its almost like hes living in your head 24/7/365,,
Wrong again. How many friggin threads are there each day on the election fraud lie? Think about it.
each day its less a lie and more of ,, just how much,,

but we are talking about your love affair with trump,,
Wrong, Trumper. Deal with Trump‘s concession instead of turning to derail with the thread with your inanity. Even Trump may have had enough of this lie.
jokes on you,, I'm not a trumper and didnt vote for him,,,

Are you sitting on the fence?

Don't forget that Trump is still winning with these audits.

Senators even considering alternate electoral college votes submitted by many red states, the deep state knows that rolling out a massive false flag attack as the Arizona election results are released will drastically shift the narrative and focus the American people on media-induced hatred aimed at conservatives and gun owners.

This is why we expect to see the deep state attempt to pull off a large-scale mass shooting or bombing event of some kind, either in June or July,
followed by media hysteria and a demand for nationwide gun confiscation and national security investigations into Trump supporters. In order for the Marxists to hold power, they must create a new crisis and use it to strip away any remaining constitutional protections from the American people.

LOLOL.. What Marxists? You're loon.

New Topics

Forum List

Back