Trump Admits he did not win election.

More than seven months after the 2020 election, former President Donald Trump appeared to admit his defeat on Wednesday.

In an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, Trump said the results of the 2020 election were “shocking.” President Joe Biden won the election with 306 electoral votes to Trump’s 232, but the results continue to be disputed.

“We got them by surprise in ‘16, and in ‘20 we did much better than we did in ‘16,” Trump told Hannity. “Shockingly, we were supposed to win easily at 64 million votes and we got 75 million votes. We didn’t win, but let’s see what happens on that. The whole thing was shocking.”

Let us see if the Trumpist loons will move on. Even Trump admits he did not win. In other words, he lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.
You spin a lot of shit...what was said does not back up your claim

We didn’t win, but let’s see what happens on that.

Just like the EMT said: "George Floyd is dead, but let's see what happens on that"
It is beyond funny how Trumpers are twisting themselves in to pretzels to make sense of Trump’s admission he did not win and denying the plan meaning of his words.

It is beyond sad how Trumpers are so desperate to hold on to the election fraud lie that even an admission from Trump himself that he lost will not sway them from that delusion.

Pathetic.

Yes you are..... TDS is ruling you
Pathetic is chasing the election fraud lie. Pathetic is not accepting that Trump said “We did not win” and then denying the obvious truth of that statement.

Pathetic is you.

Lol you poor loons.... wait and see what happens in 2022 and 2024..... priceless it will be
LOLOL

Still hurting from 2020 where Democrats won the White House, House AND Senate, huh? Trump did a great job, right?

tenor.gif

More than seven months after the 2020 election, former President Donald Trump appeared to admit his defeat on Wednesday.

In an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, Trump said the results of the 2020 election were “shocking.” President Joe Biden won the election with 306 electoral votes to Trump’s 232, but the results continue to be disputed.

“We got them by surprise in ‘16, and in ‘20 we did much better than we did in ‘16,” Trump told Hannity. “Shockingly, we were supposed to win easily at 64 million votes and we got 75 million votes. We didn’t win, but let’s see what happens on that. The whole thing was shocking.”

Let us see if the Trumpist loons will move on. Even Trump admits he did not win. In other words, he lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.
You spin a lot of shit...what was said does not back up your claim

Now now he got duped.

Give the rube some latitude

Just like the EMT said: "George Floyd is dead, but let's see what happens on that"
It is beyond funny how Trumpers are twisting themselves in to pretzels to make sense of Trump’s admission he did not win and denying the plan meaning of his words.

It is beyond sad how Trumpers are so desperate to hold on to the election fraud lie that even an admission from Trump himself that he lost will not sway them from that delusion.

Pathetic.

Pathetic is chasing the election fraud lie. Pathetic is not accepting that Trump said “We did not win” and then denying the obvious truth of that statement.

Pathetic is you.

Lol you poor loons.... wait and see what happens in 2022 and 2024..... priceless it will be
LOLOL

Still hurting from 2020 where Democrats won the White House, House AND Senate, huh?

tenor.gif
Do you think any normal thinking person takes your comments seriousy?

I mean I'm just asking ...

Game Over, Trumpers.

Good grief he said no such thing.

/ Thread
LOLOLOL

Quoting Trump verbatim means he didn't mean what he said, to the Qult.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
it doesnt when its taken out of context,,

that doesnt sound like a concession to me,, more like political dbl speak,,

I think the bigger question here is why all these psycho Leftist so desperately need to believe that Trump admitted that he lost.

So desperate in fact that they would believe a fake news story where Trump's comment is more than obviously taken out of context and run with like a bunch of lil' girls with Girl Scout Cookies.

What's up with that?

Is this the best these psycho Leftist can do here on USMB ....

that doesnt sound like a concession to me,, more like political dbl speak,,
Trump didn't concede, but he did open up to a trusted friend (Sean Hannity) and admit to him, "We didn't win"

Game Over, Trumpers.
He did not say that he didn't win the legitimate vote.

You're a fucking moron.
Lol..There is nothing more moronic than your post.
You are such a fucking idiot that you started a thread with an obviously fake news article, you TDS afflicted moron.

Only person with a very low IQ can be brainwashed by fake news as easily as you.

Pathetic.

Pathetic is you.

LOLOL

Still hurting from 2020 where Democrats won the White House, House AND Senate, huh?

tenor.gif
Do you think any normal thinking person takes your comments seriousy?

I mean I'm just asking ...
LOL

You really think I care???

I'm here to laugh at your stupidity. Seriously, I couldn't care less what you think. Not at all. I honestly think you're fucking deranged.

Game Over, Trumpers.

You're a fucking moron.
You are such a fucking idiot that you started a thread with an obviously fake news article, you TDS afflicted moron.

Only person with a very low IQ can be brainwashed by fake news as easily as you.
LOLOLOL

Only to the Qult is quoting Trump, fake news. :lmao:

Let us see if the Trumpist loons will move on. Even Trump admits he did not win. He lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.
I just wish you would move on,, all day everyday you post trump threads,, its almost like hes living in your head 24/7/365,,
When are you gonna move on from Hunter?
you would like that wouldnt you???

but unlike john and others, I dont spend my days posting nonsense threads about him,, I speak my peace and move on until the next revelation comes about,,
Yeah, it really bothers me that you're obsessed with Hunter.

Game Over, Trumpers.

You're a fucking moron.
Except your thread
Sorry, Sassy, instead of arguing with me, the intelligent answer is, ”Yes, Trump lost. He was right. Time to move on.”

But Trumpist morons are beside themselves with stupidity denying the obvious.

I can’t stop laughing.
It truly is fucking hysterical. Thanks for starting this thread. Best one of the day.
thumbsup.gif

Let us see if the Trumpist loons will move on. Even Trump admits he did not win. He lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.
I just wish you would move on,, all day everyday you post trump threads,, its almost like hes living in your head 24/7/365,,
When are you gonna move on from Hunter?
you would like that wouldnt you???

but unlike john and others, I dont spend my days posting nonsense threads about him,, I speak my peace and move on until the next revelation comes about,,
Yeah, it really bothers me that you're obsessed with Hunter.
how am I obsessed?? I havent talked about him for days,,

Game Over, Trumpers.

Good grief he said no such thing.

/ Thread
LOLOLOL

Quoting Trump verbatim means he didn't mean what he said, to the Qult.

LOL

You go, girl!

LOL

You really think I care???

I'm here to laugh at your stupidity. Seriously, I couldn't care less what you think. Not at all. I honestly think you're fucking deranged.

No .....

I don't think you care.

I think you know normal thinking people know you're a Leftist Dumbass.

Forum List

Back