Trump Admits he did not win election.

Gosh, he admitted defeat!!! What is CNN going to talk about now??
Probably his escalating mental illness.

Gosh, he admitted defeat!!! What is CNN going to talk about now??
Prison? :)

View attachment 503019
That would be so great!!
Well, Trump is never going to prison. Ever. People shouldn't get their hopes up.
Cautious optimism? ;)

Last edited:
Well, Trump is never going to prison. Ever. People shouldn't get their hopes up.

You also said that Trump would make Mexico pay for the wall.

And you said that Trump would repeal Obamacare.

And you said that Trump would never lose the election.
I didn't say any of those things. You got the wrong guy. Trump is definitely a criminal. But he is never going to prison.

Did the pillow guy blow his brains out when Trump fessed up?
1624066356053.jpeg

I didn't say any of those things. You got the wrong guy. Trump is definitely a criminal. But he is never going to prison.

Sorry, quote error. I'll delete the post.

That's what they said about Al Capone before he got a 11-year sentence not for his blatant criminal empire dealings, but for Income Fraud and Tax Evasion ... just like Trump right now ... believe me: Jailtime awaits Trump with a huge, huge financial loss and massive fines, too and probably something for Don J., Eric, and Ivanka and maybe a few others in that criminal Trump Organization circle.

He has skated for some 40 years and now - Chickens home - time to roost. Wait and see.

B/L on Capone:

Alcatraz proved to be his undoing. The warden, James Aloysius Johnston, wasn’t as easily swayed as those Capone had previously encountered. When Johnston asked Capone his name, the mobster allegedly responded, “You know who I am.” Johnston is said to have retorted, “Here you are now known as AZ-85.” Capone eventually admitted, “It looks like Alcatraz has got me licked.”

Capone spent more than four years at Alcatraz, where he worked doing jobs like laundry. During his sentence, his health eventually got the best of him: He had contracted syphilis years before, and it worsened, leading to “intermittent mental disturbances.”

Capone moved again in 1939, this time to a mental hospital, to serve out the remainder of his sentence before retiring to Florida. Before his death, his physician determined that he had deteriorated to the point where he had the mental capacity of a 12-year-old.
Capone, once the most feared man in America, died on January 25, 1947, at the age of 48.

The context is what counts. I know, that is beyond some of you folks' ability.

“We got them by surprise in ‘16, and in ‘20 we did much better than we did in ‘16,” Trump told Hannity. “Shockingly, we were supposed to win easily at 64 million votes and we got 75 million votes. We didn’t win, but let’s see what happens on that. The whole thing was shocking.”

(emphasis added)
That's how I read it to. The Op is an idiot.

AYFKM? Trump didn't accept the tainted results and neither do 70k people who voted for him, The election war rigged, plain and simple.
A yet, there is not one iota of proof....not one...
Just because there isn't hard proof, doesn't mean they don't have affidavits of eye witness and statistical anomalies.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

They had hundred if not thousands of signed affidavits from folks who were watchers. Hell one Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Ballots in boxes under desks. Ballots delivered by car when all the counters were gone. Loads of evidence that no judge wanted to see.

AYFKM? Trump didn't accept the tainted results and neither do 70k people who voted for him, The election war rigged, plain and simple.
Just because there isn't hard proof, doesn't mean they don't have affidavits of eye witness and statistical anomalies.

They had hundred if not thousands of signed affidavits from folks who were watchers. Hell one Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Ballots in boxes under desks. Ballots delivered by car when all the counters were gone. Loads of evidence that no judge wanted to see.

And they couldn't lie, huh?

Why would they?? Some of them were Dems dumbass.

Oh? Which ones were Dems?

Look it up. I'm sure you will find it just as I did.

Look it up. I'm sure you will find it just as I did.

Fuck off, I don't waste time looking up other peoples' bullshit. No proof = you're full of shit.

Thanks for admitting that.
thumbsup.gif

Forum List

Back