Trump admits he is part of the 47%

In the debate last night, Hillary brought up the reason Trump won't release his returns......He pays no taxes
The only tax returns ever released by Trump showed him paying ZERO Federal Income Tax

Trump smirked and said it shows how smart he is

We have a word for those who don't pay taxes.......FREELOADER

So you're claiming he's on disability and food stamps now?

37399862.jpg

I don't know if he claims disability.....He is hiding his taxes
He is not required to show his taxes, therefore he is not hiding them.
Stop crying like the little bitch that you are.

How much foreign investment does Trump have?
How much is in debt to Putin?
How many of those 30,000 deleted emails were confidential and ended up in the hands of other countries governments. Why is Hillary hiding them? Talk about a security issue for the country.

Last edited:
In the debate last night, Hillary brought up the reason Trump won't release his returns......He pays no taxes
The only tax returns ever released by Trump showed him paying ZERO Federal Income Tax

37399862.jpg

Trump doesn't have to do anything

But he will continue to be asked about his taxes and now that he has admitted to not paying federal taxes so burden of proof shifts to him when he once again changes his story

How many of those 30,000 deleted emails were confidential and ended up in the hands of other countries governments. Why is Hillary hiding them? Talk about a security issue for the country.
None...FBI checked her out thoroughly

Let's have the FBI check out Donald and see how clean he checks out

37399862.jpg

But he will continue to be asked about his taxes and now that he has admitted to not paying federal taxes so burden of proof shifts to him when he once again changes his story
he never admitted to not paying taxes. Just like your boy willy never admitted to having sex with that woman.
See how that works?
besides, if he didn't pay tax one of two things can be said.
1) he will be in big trouble with the IRS
2) he used the loopholes created by your candidate to get out of paying the taxes.
so stop crying and devote your girly bitching to real issues.

So, the FBI found those 30,000 deleted emails? you should let them know, as of now they are not aware of that fact.
what is your lying bitch hiding, how much of the U.S. has she sold out.

37399862.jpg

he never admitted to not paying taxes. Just like your boy willy never admitted to having sex with that woman.
See how that works?
besides, if he didn't pay tax one of two things can be said.
1) he will be in big trouble with the IRS
2) he used the loopholes created by your candidate to get out of paying the taxes.
so stop crying and devote your girly bitching to real issues.
Actually he did admit it......bragged about being smart

Now, of course, Trump and his minions will reverse course, claim he was "just kidding" and say of course he pays taxes

But you can't unbreak an egg. Burden of proof shifts to Donny.....kind of like a birth certificate

How dare you judge me?

How dare I?

Everyone makes internal judgements. Respect the fact that I am vocal about mine.

Well, why are you here?

For me, it's just a hobby, like video games, or foot ball, etc.

In order to expound ideas and refine my speech.

If you want a hobby, then join a group working to free your people.

I like to analyze politics. Do you actually think I'm going to vote for either one of these idiots?

Sure sounded like it.

Now, of course, Trump and his minions will reverse course, claim he was "just kidding" and say of course he pays taxes

But you can't unbreak an egg. Burden of proof shifts to Donny.....kind of like a birth certificate

Did Trump not pay any taxes or did he do something illegal with his taxes?

If you're not paying taxes, it means you spent the money you've made on your operations. You invested it and didn't make much of a profit.

People do it all the time. I do it myself. And who would be idiotic enough to pay more taxes than you owe?

Here's a challenge for you: find me one Democrat politician or business person that opted to pay more taxes than they owed. Show me one that didn't take all the deductions they had coming to them to lower their tax rate.

A person who pays no taxes is probably one of ten million illegal aliens who prey on the system.. A person who beats IRS at their own game and admits it is a ballsy capitalist. Hooray for Trump.

Yep, that's the Democrat mindset: check out political enemies even if they didn't do anything wrong.

This is the type of politics that pisses Americans off. The very idea that our agencies should target people like the IRS did with conservative groups is pure Nazism. The fact that Hillary didn't even get indicted because she's in the beltway really helped Trump more than anything. Anybody else that did what she did would be behind bars today.

Did Trump not pay any taxes or did he do something illegal with his taxes?

If you're not paying taxes, it means you spent the money you've made on your operations. You invested it and didn't make much of a profit.

People do it all the time. I do it myself. And who would be idiotic enough to pay more taxes than you owe?

Here's a challenge for you: find me one Democrat politician or business person that opted to pay more taxes than they owed. Show me one that didn't take all the deductions they had coming to them to lower their tax rate.
Trump is part of the 47% who do not pay taxes
He is no better than any of the rest of the 47% who are called freeloaders by Republucans
In fact, I find it repulsive for Republicans to condemn a family who struggles to survive on $20,000 a year for not paying more in taxes, while celebrating a billionaire with a team of lawyers who works the system to avoid paying any taxes

A person who pays no taxes is probably one of ten million illegal aliens who prey on the system.. A person who beats IRS at their own game and admits it is a ballsy capitalist. Hooray for Trump.
Illegal aliens pay into Social Security and taxes under fake SSNs
They are eligible for no benefits

I believe you may need a new dictionary.

?

?

Make that a new brain.
?

He is no better than any of the rest of the 47% who are called freeloaders by Republucans
In fact, I find it repulsive for Republicans to condemn a family who struggles to survive on $20,000 a year for not paying more in taxes, while celebrating a billionaire with a team of lawyers who works the system to avoid paying any taxes

No, they are not the same.

A person who pays no income taxes because they don't make any (or not much) money likely pay little other taxes because of their income, yet reap the benefits of the system. A person like Trump who builds industries and invests his money back into them are paying loads of other taxes while creating hundreds if not thousands of jobs.

Those employees will also pay taxes and yes, income taxes depending on how much they make.

Without tax write-offs, many businesses couldn't stay afloat, or would otherwise not not open because they can't make enough money with expenses and income taxes combined.

Tax reform has been talked about by both parties and yet, nobody reforms anything. Why? Because it sounds great, but the reality is, by reforming the system so that more are paying taxes, it limits their ability to invest and create more jobs.

A person who pays no income taxes because they don't make any (or not much) money likely pay little other taxes because of their income, yet reap the benefits of the system. A person like Trump who builds industries and invests his money back into them are paying loads of other taxes while creating hundreds if not thousands of jobs.

Those employees will also pay taxes and yes, income taxes depending on how much they make.

Without tax write-offs, many businesses couldn't stay afloat, or would otherwise not not open because they can't make enough money with expenses and income taxes combined.

Tax reform has been talked about by both parties and yet, nobody reforms anything. Why? Because it sounds great, but the reality is, by reforming the system so that more are paying taxes, it limits their ability to invest and create more jobs.
The rest of the 47% have to sacrifice to pay payroll taxes, state taxes, sales taxes
Taxes directly impact their ability to support their families
Trump just laughs at them

The rest of the 47% have to sacrifice to pay payroll taxes, state taxes, sales taxes
Taxes directly impact their ability to support their families
Trump just laughs at them
So I guess you'll never vote for Bill Gates, Tim Cook, Warren Buffet, etc...?

Forum List

Back