Trump Admits He Lost in 2020

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Dec 1, 2012
Niagara Escarpment
Trump admits he lost the 2020 election. Finally.

I'm really curious as to how all of you who have been vociferously parroting the Big Lie, feel about a man who lied to you shamelessly, and sent his supporters to overturn an election he knew he did not win. People died for his lie.

Donald Trump Interview | Lex Fridman Podcast #442

Sep 3, 2024

1725455240809.png

I'm really curious as to how all of you who have been vociferously parroting the Big Lie, feel about a man who lied to you shamelessly, and sent his supporters to overturn an election he knew he did not win. People died for his lie.

Did he really admit?

Did he really admit?
No. All he said is that he, "lost by a whisker." He still believes that there were shenanigans that caused him to lose by a whisker.

It is a garbage thread, posted by a garbage lying member, posting from a garbage news source. This is a fake news thread.

No. All he said is that he, "lost by a whisker." He still believes that there were shenanigans that caused him to lose by a whisker.

It is a garbage thread, posted by a garbage lying member, posting from a garbage news source. This is a fake news thread.

Isn’t “lost by a whisper” still losing?

If he had admitted it in 2020, he would have saved us from an insurrection and himself from Felony charges

The key word in his statement is "lost " - the point of this thread. Try to keep up.

Oh gawd. Another goofy "insurrection" conspiracy theory thread.

Trump admits he lost the 2020 election.

No he didn't, and he has always obviously not be reelected, the question has always been the legitimacy of it all.
And how does the author of that BS know that Trump lied about the election or that it fueled J6?
Funny how often you lefties make up claims that you cannot ever back up with any proof.

Whisker or whisper?

Trump was killing Biden in 2020 always ahead all day and night until suddenly, magically, around 4-6AM the next morning when everyone had been sent home, the democrats suddenly found just enough votes to win a couple swing states by 10,000 votes to take the election. Meanwhile, as is obvious now, no one likes Biden and the guy didn't even campaign.

No sitting president in history has ever GAINED 10 million more votes then still lost his reelection, much less to a bum.
Obumma LOST many votes in 2012 and STILL easily won reelection.

There goes your favorite attack line! :badgrin:

Now we're left with the REAL election deniers:

1725460905640.png

No he didn't, and he has always obviously not be reelected, the question has always been the legitimacy of it all.
And how does the author of that BS know that Trump lied about the election or that it fueled J6?
Funny how often you lefties make up claims that you cannot ever back up with any proof.

We know Trump lied because of all the staff members who testified that he was informed that he had lost and there was no voting irregularities that would have impacted the election

He still proceeded to try to steal the election and cause an insurrection

There goes your favorite attack line! :badgrin:

Now we're left with the REAL election deniers:

View attachment 1006289

So you’re good with the fact that Trump lied to all of you for years and got a whole bunch of shit thrown into jail and killed over his lying. What a fucking asshole!!

The difference between a Leader, and a despot is simply this: A real leader would die for his people, but a despot expects his people to die for him.

Trump sent his people to the capital and told them to fight like Hell or they wouldn’t have a country, knowing full well that he was lying to them about the election.

I used to tell my kids that when they lied to me, they were telling me I’m stupid to my face. They were telling me that I wasn’t smart enough to catch their lies.

Every day in every way, Donald Trump tells you that he thinks you’re stupid and he says it right to your face. And given that you’re still willing to vote for him, he’s absolutely right.

Forum List

Back