Trump admits he stayed overnight in Moscow on Fox and Friends

Sheesh ... when did liberals become such intolerant soap opera sex prudes.....:1peleas:

They always have noses in Trump's crotch .."they have the legal right after all"... it's quite a comical obsession... :lol:

View attachment 190214
There is a big, massive, difference between being a 'sex prude' and doing absolutely disgusting, perverted things. If you can't see the difference, that doesn't say good things about you.

Hello Lady Esmeralda .. :)

What perverted things are you talking about exactly, the ones that have absolute facts?

Peeing on people is not perverse?

Sheesh ... when did liberals become such intolerant soap opera sex prudes.....:1peleas:

They always have noses in Trump's crotch .."they have the legal right after all"... it's quite a comical obsession... :lol:

View attachment 190214
There is a big, massive, difference between being a 'sex prude' and doing absolutely disgusting, perverted things. If you can't see the difference, that doesn't say good things about you.

What perverted things are you talking about exactly, the ones that have absolute facts?

Well, it seems pretty silly to me, granted, people have done odd sexual things, like forever..

It's odd how sexual perversions are so liberally promoted in the media .. then liberals are outraged that it had a perverted moral effect.on society.

Last edited:

View attachment 190214

Well, it seems pretty silly to me, granted, people have done odd sexual things, like forever..
So you think it is a normal, mentally/physically/psychologically healthy thing to do?

View attachment 190214

So you think it is a normal, mentally/physically/psychologically healthy thing to do?

If consenting adults want to give it a try it's really none of my business but it's certainly not for me.

Do you have absolute prove that Trump did this,, or just a willing imagination?

If consenting adults want to give it a try it's really none of my business but it's certainly not for me.

Whether or not you 'allow' something as things consenting adults do that don't hurt anyone else, that's one thing. But, clinically, some things are perverse. Peeing or defecating on people is one of them. Sadomasochism is another. Some things are perverse. Snuff films are perverse. Admit to it. You know I'm right.

Whether or not you 'allow' something as things consenting adults do that don't hurt anyone else, that's one thing. But, clinically, some things are perverse. Peeing or defecating on people is one of them. Sadomasochism is another. Some things are perverse. Snuff films are perverse. Admit to it. You know I'm right.

Yup, I agree..

Maybe you shouldn't indulge yourself by thinking about it all the time, it's probably not healthy for you... :eusa_naughty:

Whether or not you 'allow' something as things consenting adults do that don't hurt anyone else, that's one thing. But, clinically, some things are perverse. Peeing or defecating on people is one of them. Sadomasochism is another. Some things are perverse. Snuff films are perverse. Admit to it. You know I'm
Is a man's wee wee up a guy's ass perverse? A fist?

Btw, have you got proof Trump did the things you're fantasizing about?

Yup, I agree..

Maybe you shouldn't indulge yourself by thinking about it all the time, it's probably not healthy for you... :eusa_naughty:
I don't think about it at all, but it is the subject of this thread. Maybe you think about it all the time and are projecting that behavior onto others. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 190214

Yes it is. But to you, only if you can pin it on your political adversaries

Yup, I agree..

I don't think about it at all, but it is the subject of this thread. Maybe you think about it all the time and are projecting that behavior onto others. :auiqs.jpg:

.. funny that you should say that projecting thingy.. seems like guilt... :wink_2:

I was really hoping that pee pee tape stuff wasn't true because the mental image of that is too traumatizing.

But Trump just destroyed his pee pee tape alibi but admitting get was in Russia during that time.

Real class that story is; I know your ilk are pretty proud of that sort of smear, aren't you.

In other news, Obama appointed the fan of a Communist and pedophile his 'Safe Schools Czar', which isn't fake news. Congratulations on your 'first black President', a Muslim Kenyan who thinks commie pedophile admirers are great appointees for a 'Safe Schools' program.

Obama? Deflection much?

Last time I checked our POTUS for a year and a half has been Bone Spur aka Donal Trump. FOCUS!

Again you have zero. You really are desperate for anything to say at all at this point. Apparently that pee pee tape really turned your ilk on no end, since you and they keep bringing it up, and it keeps coming up long after it's been proven to be utter bullshit, like all of the rest of Trump bashing rubbish for the last two years has. You clowns are leaving a great legacy for yourselves for posterity. You must know you're destined for the trash bin and have nothing to lose any more, and don't care.

You still don't get it. If that pee pee tape exist, it means a sitting POTUS is being blackmailed by a forgein government.

The fool, Trump, can't stop talking. Stormy Daniels' lawyer is ecstatic that Trump keeps talking.

In long rant on 'Fox & Friends', Trump admits he stayed overnight in Moscow — alluding to the most salacious allegation in the Steele dossier

• President Donald Trump called in to his favorite TV show, "Fox & Friends," on Thursday morning.
  • He responded to news that his choice for secretary of Veterans Affairs was withdrawing his nomination after mounting misconduct allegations emerged.
  • Trump went on a lengthy rant about the Russia investigation, his alleged affair with Stormy Daniels, and his 2016 election win over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
  • <more>
OMG! President was in Russia!
*President* lied about being in Russia.

Try to keep up dude.
President Trump never denied he was in Russia
Lol

Last time I checked our POTUS for a year and a half has been Bone Spur aka Donal Trump. FOCUS!

It isnt a deflection to draw a contrast between the libtard media's hateful lies on Trump vrs their sucking Obama's cock at every opportunity.

Its deflection when you don't refute what a person said but rather try and draw contrast to another situation to take take the heat off of your Orange Emperor.

Even if Obama has done everything bad you think he did, still doesn't change the fact Trump is a piece a shit who may have been blackmailed by Putin.

It isnt a deflection to draw a contrast between the libtard media's hateful lies on Trump vrs their sucking Obama's cock at every opportunity.

Yeah, I called out an asshole within the past hour who accused Dems of obstruction. Hello, dumb fuck. Does the name Merrick Garland ring a bell?

Idiot.
No one has been approved for SCOTUS in a Presidents last year in office for a very long time, and in fact Schumer was quoted from the Bush administration period asserting the same thing. Normally it is left for the next President to fill that spot in an 8th year situation.

But of course, ass holes like you dont give a flying fart about it as long as it means your party gets to fuck things up some more.

The fool, Trump, can't stop talking. Stormy Daniels' lawyer is ecstatic that Trump keeps talking.

In long rant on 'Fox & Friends', Trump admits he stayed overnight in Moscow — alluding to the most salacious allegation in the Steele dossier

• President Donald Trump called in to his favorite TV show, "Fox & Friends," on Thursday morning.
  • He responded to news that his choice for secretary of Veterans Affairs was withdrawing his nomination after mounting misconduct allegations emerged.
  • Trump went on a lengthy rant about the Russia investigation, his alleged affair with Stormy Daniels, and his 2016 election win over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
  • <more>

Try to keep up dude.
Lol
lol, yeah, you are an idiot. Trump has been to Russia dude and everyone knows it but normal Americans like Trump dont piss on our beds like you snowflakes.

• <more>

Try to keep up dude.
Lol
lol, yeah, you are an idiot. Trump has been to Russia dude and everyone knows it but normal Americans like Trump dont piss on our beds like you snowflakes.
Lol. You are a brainwashing victim.

Forum List

Back