Trump admits he stayed overnight in Moscow on Fox and Friends

He fucked up so bad, the attorney team included his spew in newly minted papers.

04262018djt1.jpg

Trump said he did not stay in Moscow before he admitted he did.

That's a proven objective factual piece of evidence.

End of story.

No...it isn't.....since his bodyguard admitted they were both overnight there under oath in testimony before congress........please...try to keep up....

Trump so screwed himself with his misplayed cover up.

Quick...notify President Jeb Bush....or is it President Hilary.......they also thought Trump misplayed his hand during the election....but keep trying.....

The fool, Trump, can't stop talking. Stormy Daniels' lawyer is ecstatic that Trump keeps talking.

In long rant on 'Fox & Friends', Trump admits he stayed overnight in Moscow — alluding to the most salacious allegation in the Steele dossier

• President Donald Trump called in to his favorite TV show, "Fox & Friends," on Thursday morning.
  • He responded to news that his choice for secretary of Veterans Affairs was withdrawing his nomination after mounting misconduct allegations emerged.
  • Trump went on a lengthy rant about the Russia investigation, his alleged affair with Stormy Daniels, and his 2016 election win over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
  • <more>
He made that statement several times before. Big Whoop
tmp tarket on back.jpg

The fool, Trump, can't stop talking. Stormy Daniels' lawyer is ecstatic that Trump keeps talking.

In long rant on 'Fox & Friends', Trump admits he stayed overnight in Moscow — alluding to the most salacious allegation in the Steele dossier

• President Donald Trump called in to his favorite TV show, "Fox & Friends," on Thursday morning.
  • He responded to news that his choice for secretary of Veterans Affairs was withdrawing his nomination after mounting misconduct allegations emerged.
  • Trump went on a lengthy rant about the Russia investigation, his alleged affair with Stormy Daniels, and his 2016 election win over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
  • <more>
He made that statement several times before. Big WhoopView attachment 190192
^^^ Bullshit

Ah, Tard Land still stuck with selling the stupid 'collusion' scam, I see. lol they just can't get any more pathetic, so why not?

No, you can't. Thank you for admitting that, Picaro.

Sooner or later Filthy Donald will lose it and admit all sorts of evil he has committed.

At least Trump waited until after the USSR dissolved. Bernie Sanders honeymooned there during the Cold War.

Donald Trump perfects the art of the self-contradictory interview | Richard Wolffe

Donald Trump perfects the art of the self-contradictory interview

There were so many moments where Trump made literally no sense in a Thursday Fox News interview

Throughout his life, Donald Trump’s two greatest assets have been his mental stability and being, like, really smart. We all know that because he told us three months ago.

In fact, when you think about it – and Donald Trump has – if you consider his business life, and his TV stardom, and his presidential victory, you’d have to say he was not smart, but genius. And a very stable genius at that.

So we can only assume that the blithering, paranoid egomaniac who somehow hoodwinked his way onto Fox News Channel’s morning show was an imposter. Someone pretending to be the very stable genius who is the 45th president of the United States.
<more>

I was really hoping that pee pee tape stuff wasn't true because the mental image of that is too traumatizing.

But Trump just destroyed his pee pee tape alibi but admitting get was in Russia during that time.

I was really hoping that pee pee tape stuff wasn't true because the mental image of that is too traumatizing.

But Trump just destroyed his pee pee tape alibi but admitting get was in Russia during that time.

Real class that story is; I know your ilk are pretty proud of that sort of smear, aren't you.

In other news, Obama appointed the fan of a Communist and pedophile his 'Safe Schools Czar', which isn't fake news. Congratulations on your 'first black President', a Muslim Kenyan who thinks commie pedophile admirers are great appointees for a 'Safe Schools' program.

Real class that story is; I know your ilk are pretty proud of that sort of smear, aren't you.

In other news, Obama appointed the fan of a Communist and pedophile his 'Safe Schools Czar', which isn't fake news. Congratulations on your 'first black President', a Muslim Kenyan who thinks commie pedophile admirers are great appointees for a 'Safe Schools' program.

Obama? Deflection much?

Last time I checked our POTUS for a year and a half has been Bone Spur aka Donal Trump. FOCUS!

Last time I checked our POTUS for a year and a half has been Bone Spur aka Donal Trump. FOCUS!

It isnt a deflection to draw a contrast between the libtard media's hateful lies on Trump vrs their sucking Obama's cock at every opportunity.

Obama? Deflection much?

Again you have zero. You really are desperate for anything to say at all at this point. Apparently that pee pee tape really turned your ilk on no end, since you and they keep bringing it up, and it keeps coming up long after it's been proven to be utter bullshit, like all of the rest of Trump bashing rubbish for the last two years has. You clowns are leaving a great legacy for yourselves for posterity. You must know you're destined for the trash bin and have nothing to lose any more, and don't care.

Last edited:

It isnt a deflection to draw a contrast between the libtard media's hateful lies on Trump vrs their sucking Obama's cock at every opportunity.

Well, the Democratic base is just a bunch of violent racist thugs, traitors, and assorted sexual degenerates at this point, and they just keep outing themselves more and more and more every week. They really have nothing left to lose now, except lies even their dumbed down base doesn't even buy. All they have now is censorship via their media friends, and hoping the innernetz gets censored just as thoroughly, via their friends like Google and Zuckerberg and their other corporate fans, and of course friendly message board mods.

Forum List

Back