Trump admits he stayed overnight in Moscow on Fox and Friends

Lol. You are a brainwashing victim.

Because I disagree with you?

That is pretty arrogant on your part.

It is simply a fact that everyone knows Trump went to Russia dude and he has not been denying it.

How about you provide a source where Trump says otherwise?

That would be interesting to see.

The fool, Trump, can't stop talking. Stormy Daniels' lawyer is ecstatic that Trump keeps talking.

In long rant on 'Fox & Friends', Trump admits he stayed overnight in Moscow — alluding to the most salacious allegation in the Steele dossier

• President Donald Trump called in to his favorite TV show, "Fox & Friends," on Thursday morning.
  • He responded to news that his choice for secretary of Veterans Affairs was withdrawing his nomination after mounting misconduct allegations emerged.
  • Trump went on a lengthy rant about the Russia investigation, his alleged affair with Stormy Daniels, and his 2016 election win over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
  • <more>
OMG! President was in Russia!
*President* lied about being in Russia.

Try to keep up dude.
President Trump never denied he was in Russia
He denied he spent the night.
maybe he spent the week? Who gives a goddam except you idiot shills.

Lol. You are a brainwashing victim.

Because I disagree with you?

That is pretty arrogant on your part.

It is simply a fact that everyone knows Trump went to Russia dude and he has not been denying it.

How about you provide a source where Trump says otherwise?

That would be interesting to see.
No, because you are quoting their lies.

The fool, Trump, can't stop talking. Stormy Daniels' lawyer is ecstatic that Trump keeps talking.

In long rant on 'Fox & Friends', Trump admits he stayed overnight in Moscow — alluding to the most salacious allegation in the Steele dossier

• President Donald Trump called in to his favorite TV show, "Fox & Friends," on Thursday morning.
  • He responded to news that his choice for secretary of Veterans Affairs was withdrawing his nomination after mounting misconduct allegations emerged.
  • Trump went on a lengthy rant about the Russia investigation, his alleged affair with Stormy Daniels, and his 2016 election win over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
  • <more>
OMG! President was in Russia!
*President* lied about being in Russia.

Try to keep up dude.
You don't have enough brain to wash.

You don't have enough brain to wash.
Classic troll!
Just being honest Ma'am.
You shills have never been honest about anything. That's why the left is reviled and failing more each day. Now I'm done with your sorry lying ass.

index.jpg

At least Trump waited until after the USSR dissolved. Bernie Sanders honeymooned there during the Cold War.
What on earth does that have to do with anything? Sanders isn't prez, it was 30 ago and he was on his honeymoon, not being peed on by hookers.
I’d rather have a potus candidate being peed on than one sympathizing with a constitutionally antithetical enemy bent on our destruction.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

At least Trump waited until after the USSR dissolved. Bernie Sanders honeymooned there during the Cold War.
What on earth does that have to do with anything? Sanders isn't prez, it was 30 ago and he was on his honeymoon, not being peed on by hookers.
I’d rather have a potus candidate being peed on than one sympathizing with a constitutionally antithetical enemy bent on our destruction.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.
^^^ Total absence of logic.

Forum List

Back