🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump adviser Al Baldasaro: Hillary Clinton should be shot for treason, not assassinated

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
57b36ee7170000d002d1f30a.jpg

CAMBRIDGE — An adviser to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump doubled down Tuesday on comments he made saying that Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton should be shot for treason.

But New Hampshire state Rep. Al Baldasaro, a Republican who co-chairs Trump's national veterans' coalition, stressed that he was not saying someone should assassinate Clinton.

"The liberal media took what I said and went against the law and the Constitution and ran with it, and they said that I wanted her assassinated, which I never did," Baldasaro told The Republican/MassLive.com. "I said I spoke as a veteran, and she should be shot in a firing squad for treason."

Baldasaro first made the comments in July on the "The Kuhner Report" on WRKO-AM Boston, when he said, "Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason" because of her use of a personal email server when she was secretary of state.

CAMBRIDGE — An adviser to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump doubled down Tuesday on comments he made saying that Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton should be shot for treason.

But New Hampshire state Rep. Al Baldasaro, a Republican who co-chairs Trump's national veterans' coalition, stressed that he was not saying someone should assassinate Clinton.

"The liberal media took what I said and went against the law and the Constitution and ran with it, and they said that I wanted her assassinated, which I never did," Baldasaro told The Republican/MassLive.com. "I said I spoke as a veteran, and she should be shot in a firing squad for treason."

Baldasaro first made the comments in July on the "The Kuhner Report" on WRKO-AM Boston, when he said, "Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason" because of her use of a personal email server when she was secretary of state.

Trump himself recently made headlines for saying that "maybe there is" something gun owners can do if Clinton gets elected president and appoints Supreme Court justices. Trump's campaign later said he was referring to political organizing, although critics said his comments could incite violence against Clinton.

A reporter for The Republican/MassLive.com asked Baldasaro on Tuesday, after an unrelated event in Cambridge, whether he still stands by his remarks.

Baldasaro said his comments were in accordance with U.S. law establishing the death penalty for treason. He suggested that Clinton's use of a private email server could be considered treasonous.

"That's aiding and abetting the enemy by those emails on letting (out) names of Secret Service special agents, our veterans, on those emails," Baldasaro said.

Asked if he was concerned about the impact of his rhetoric on someone who might take it upon themselves to act violently, Baldasaro said, "No. ... Americans are better than that."

"What you in the liberal media consider rhetoric, I consider freedom of speech," Baldasaro said.

Baldasaro said if people are worried about the impact of him talking about the law on treason, "Maybe they need to take it off the books if they're that worried." He compared it to someone saying a person who killed a police officer should get the death penalty, which is the law in New Hampshire.

Asked whether he had spoken to Trump about his views, Baldasaro said he had. "Donald Trump, he might not agree on the way I said it, but I said it as a veteran," Baldasaro said.

Baldasaro said the law is "in black and white."

"If people are that stupid and don't understand, that's not my fault," he said.

Trump Adviser Al Baldasaro Offers Clarification: Clinton Should Be Shot For Treason, Not Assassinated

Trump surrounds himself with a scary bunch of people. However, after Trump's "2nd Amendment" comment - it's obvious he condones such inflammatory rhetoric. Sounds like Baldasaro doesn't think Hillary even deserves a trial - due process and all that pesky Constitution stuff. I wonder if "he" would be willing to personally pull the trigger on Hillary. Damn, what a bunch of rabid lunatics.

Baldasaro is not protected from violations of the law if he is calling for the execution of HRC without trial or due process.

Let's see if he is arrested on January 21, 2017 and sent to Gitmo.

Forget a trial - just drag her out and shoot her.

Wouldn't treason have to be first PROVEN before Baldasaro has her shot?

Cons don't need no stinking evidence, don't need no stinking trial.

.38 Police Special is all that is need for the cons.

Can someone please arrest this son of a bitch? The Trump campaign is unhinged.

Shot for treason....an appropriate punishment but based on her rapidly declining health she might not make it to election day.

Why do NaziCons think the Constitution only applies to them? What treason? What treasonous "emails" is Baldasaro referring to? The FBI didn't find any "treason". The State Department didn't find any "treason". The DOJ didn't find any "treason". So where does Baldasaro find "treason"? Why does Baldasaro want Hillary dead?

Why do NaziCons think the Constitution only applies to them? What treason? What treasonous "emails" is Baldasaro referring to?

E-mail him and ask. Stop wasting our time flailing around here 'bout it!

Why do NaziCons think the Constitution only applies to them? What treason? What treasonous "emails" is Baldasaro referring to?

No, sparky, he's the one yelling FIRE in a crowded theater - so the onus is on him to define and defend his claims. Hillary could probably sue him over this.

No, sparky, he's the one yelling FIRE in a crowded theater - so the onus is on him to define and defend his claims. Hillary could probably sue him over this.
Not outside America.

Forum List

Back