Trump aka The Black Knight from Monty Python

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Trump right now is kicking and screaming all the while losing big time but claiming he's winning. Do you remember the Black Knight? No matter what happened he kept insisting he was going to win, no damage was taken, its all good

flat,800x800,075,f.u6.jpg

Notice even when Trump loses they still say it was a draw. They really try to push it hard hoping that no one notices that he has no arms or legs.

breaking news: libtard thinks cartoon is real life.

Breaking: Ozone thinks that comparisons turn people into what they are being compared too. You sly fox. And I dont mean you're a literal fox...

Trump right now is kicking and screaming all the while losing big time but claiming he's winning. Do you remember the Black Knight? No matter what happened he kept insisting he was going to win, no damage was taken, its all good

Notice even when Trump loses they still say it was a draw. They really try to push it hard hoping that no one notices that he has no arms or legs.
Great comparison. But Trump DID accomplish his objectives in Debate 2. He's not gonna win because of it, but I think it was a draw. And I can't stand him.

Great comparison. But Trump DID accomplish his objectives in Debate 2. He's not gonna win because of it, but I think it was a draw. And I can't stand him.

you like Hillary?

you like Hillary?
et tu, Rosie?
I'm done listening to the Clintons get slandishly, libelously slammed this week, so if that's your next move, save it. This past weekend was enough to last me for a month.

you like Hillary?
et tu, Rosie?
I'm done listening to the Clintons get slandishly, libelously slammed this week, so if that's your next move, save it. This past weekend was enough to last me for a month.

"slandishly" is a new word for me------can you define it?
As to HILLCAT-----I have been tired of her for more than two
decades. That which is "coming out" about her now did
not form my opinion--------I do not even consider the "slandish" stuff--------the little vignettes may or may not be true----but they are ALL CONSISTENT with her miserable character. If you had been paying attention for the past two decades---none of
the crap would surprise you.

:clap2: Very apropos. Self-delusion iconified.

you like Hillary?
et tu, Rosie?

not form my opinion--------I do not even consider the "slandish" stuff--------the little vignettes may or may not be true----but they are ALL CONSISTENT with her miserable character. If you had been paying attention for the past two decades---none of
Slandishly: a made up word turning "slander" into an adverb without the 'er.' Slanderishly just sounded wrong. If Faulkner could do it, so can OldLady. LOL

you like Hillary?
et tu, Rosie?

Slandishly: a made up word turning "slander" into an adverb without the 'er.' Slanderishly just sounded wrong. If Faulkner could do it, so can OldLady. LOL
Oh, shit. Slanderously. There. The word was in there, but I'm suffering a word concussion from all the direct hits I've been taking from Trumpsters lately.

Breaking - liberal fanatics think Trump is losing.

In their next post, they'll probably tell us Hillary is winning.

And that they DIDN'T get kicked out of every majority in government.

Keep up the good work, Demmies! :rofl:

Now with the Grand Jury they are still saying the same old black Knight BS. "It's only a flesh wound" :biggrin:

Forum List

Back