Trump ally (Assad) accused of killing children in chemical attack

Do you support what this Trump ally just did to these children?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Donald Trump's ally just killed 58 people, including children "foaming at the mouth", according to reports. Trump needs to do something about this murder.
I'm posting a poll asking your opinion about what this Trump ally just did.
Activists say gas attack kills 58 in northern Syria, with victims foaming at the mouth
How could there have been a chemical attack in Syria? Remember how delighted you and the other Obamabots were when Obama forced Assad to get rid of his chemical weapons? Was that just another Obamascam? If you contrast Obama's words with his actions, the only conclusion the facts support is that Obama wanted to keep Assad in power without taking responsibility for doing so. He said Assad must go but resisted calls to blow up Assad's airfields to ground his bombers and then, falsely, apparently, claimed to have gotten rid of all the chemical weapons in Syria. He said Assad must go but then refused to arm the most effective rebels. He said Assad must go but then started bombing the rebels. All of his actions in Syria supported Assad's government while he continued to mumble, Assad must go.

Last edited:
So what? Congress refused to act or back military action against Syria in the past for the same type of behavior.

Face it, under the Grabber in Chief the USA is no longer the leader of the free world.

Besides, Syria is a client State of Comrade Trumps great ally, Comrade Putin.

Forums > US Discussion > Politics >
"Trump ally (Assad) accused of killing children in chemical attack"

"Do you support what this Trump ally just did to these children?

serveimage.jpg

I'm posting a poll asking your opinion about what this Trump ally just did.

WMDs? Wasn't that just a figment of Bush's imagination? Changed your tune?

Maybe Trump should draw a "red line" like Obama? You are pathetic.

Who told us when the Syrian uprising started Assad must go? If my memory is accurate the person who made that statement is now out of power while Assad is still in power.

Wonder where Syria got the chemical weapons....think hard left loons.
Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.
Trump Battles Jeb: George W Bush 'Lied' - He Knew There Were No WMD - Breitbart

Sorry, chump....I knew where they went years ago. It helps to know someone in intel.

Bush's WMD claim wasn't about Assad, you dummy. It was about Saddam. Even Trump said Bush lied

LOL, so Trump is now your standard for veracity?

By the way, where did Assad get the WMDs?
By the way, chlorine is an "easily manufactured substance that the regime uses as a low-tech but still lethal chemical weapon." Assad's Regime Is Still Using Chemical Weapons in Syria
You just embarrassed yourself, by pretending chlorine had to have come from Iraq, despite it being easy to produce.
Please admit that you have embarrassed yourself in front of all USMB members.

President Obama's actions and inactions regarding Syrian use of chemical weapons does not have any bearing on what President Trump should do now.

STOP DEFLECTING!

That was then and this is now.

This isn't about Syria, it's about the return of chemical weapons to warfare.

Chemical weapons are so inhumane that even Hitler refused to use them.

Forum List

Back