trump Alters Map With Sharpie

NOAA corrects their predictions when they get updated information

Our President refused to correct himself and even staged an event to present a doctored weather map
Show us the video of Trump refusing to correct the info.

Trump Displays Altered Map Of Hurricane Dorian's Path To Include Alabama

20 seconds in is when he shows his altered map, refusing to admit he was mistaken.

20 seconds into what? All the article shows is a still picture. :auiqs.jpg:

There is a video below the still picture. Scroll down

This your first computer?

Goofy makes a funny! You mean THIS video?

View attachment 277664

There is one hyperlink to a short video in it Trump makes it clear that his map was the ORIGINAL data and that the hurricane was going to turn and makes no mention of Alabama. :asshole:
Another swing and a miss for the Never Trumpers with TDS oozing out of their pores. :auiqs.jpg:

Can't wait to see the skin peeling off your faces next year! :banana: :5_1_12024: :banana:

:yes_text12:

Even you own screen shot shows Trump holding the altered map! Fuck, you truly are this stupid...all this time I thought it was an act.

Show us the video of Trump refusing to correct the info.

20 seconds in is when he shows his altered map, refusing to admit he was mistaken.

View attachment 277664

There is one hyperlink to a short video in it Trump makes it clear that his map was the ORIGINAL data and that the hurricane was going to turn and makes no mention of Alabama. :asshole:
Another swing and a miss for the Never Trumpers with TDS oozing out of their pores. :auiqs.jpg:

Can't wait to see the skin peeling off your faces next year! :banana: :5_1_12024: :banana:

Even you own screen shot shows Trump holding the altered map! Fuck, you truly are this stupid...all this time I thought it was an act.

At least Trump is smart enough to know there aren't 60 states in the USA, shithead! :1peleas:

And knows that you don't wipe a HDD with a cloth! :dance:

Winger has decided to run. Lol fcking dope.
Maybe you can explain how a 1960s birth certificate was created on 1980s tech?

I'll wait lol
Maybe because the paper BC was SCANNED to post on the internet which also did not exist in the 1960s. DUH!!!!!

No. I have my proper certificate and it wasnt scanned, dumbfucker. Scanning copy's the original document you dumbed down idiot.

Try again and explain how it was created on Adobe.

Goddamn loon.... you're an idiot

Winger has decided to run. Lol fcking dope.

I'll wait lol
Maybe because the paper BC was SCANNED to post on the internet which also did not exist in the 1960s. DUH!!!!!

No. I have my proper certificate and it wasnt scanned, dumbfucker. Scanning copy's the original document you dumbed down idiot.

Try again and explain how it was created on Adobe.

Goddamn loon.... you're an idiot
Please post your proper certificate online WITHOUT scanning it first!!!! :asshole:

Waiting patiently for trike dude, winger and Ed to explain how a 1960s document was made on 1980s tech.

Lol

trump Alters Map With Sharpie
This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.
What will the next "horrific" Trump event be? Trump picks nose with finger?
Trump is a bad tipper?
Trump took a few extra ketchup packs at a White Tower?
What Derps.
Meantime, this joke of a thread has devolved from:
  • Trump terrorized Alabama, to
  • Trump and his massive ego, to
  • Trump and his bad data, to
  • Trump drew a line on a map that no one has even shown HE drew to show where Dorian might eventually head based on credible data at that time on a video that now when asked, no one can seem to even produce!!! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

That's a PICTURE shithead. Like I showed, there was no "video" in the link you gave.

But seeing how you cannot provide a working link to an actual video, I'll chalk this up to another Leftwing goosechase.

If you did not know how to open a link, why not just say so.

I gave a screen shot of where the video is in the article I linked to, but you lack the ability to scroll down that far.

So, let me lay it out for your Barney style...

Here is the link...if you push the left button on your mouse on with the pointer over the link it will open up for you.

The White House on Twitter

At the 20 second mark Trump holds up the map with the sharpie line added to it.

If you need any more help, do not hesitate to ask.

View attachment 277664

At least Trump is smart enough to know there aren't 60 states in the USA, shithead! :1peleas:

And knows that you don't wipe a HDD with a cloth! :dance:

Yes he is, too bad he is not smart enough to admit when he made a mistake, fuck even Obama could do that.

You're really triggered by a sharpie marker and accusing Trump of all sorts of shut aren't you little yellow coward. You got shredded on your fake Obozo "birth certificate" in another thread, so now you cry about a sharpie marker. Mind boggling how little yellow cowards like you swallow for Obozo while Michael reams you from behind.
What? Obama changed his birthcertificate with a …. wait for it …. Sharpie? LOL

Kind of hard to change something you never produced. So for you, wait for it.....LOL.

He released a very poor fraudulent birth certificate. Created on Adobe which didn't exist in the 60's.

Trying to bring back birtherism eh? Sorry, but your Orange Jesus already said that Obama was born in the US and is a US citizen.

Trump finally says President Obama was born in the US

(AP) -- After five years as the chief promoter of the false idea that President Barack Obama wasn't born in the United States, Donald Trump admitted on Friday that the president was -- and claimed credit for putting the issue to rest.

"President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period," Trump said in brief televised remarks. "Now we all want to get back to making America strong and great again."

His pos birth certificate he released was created on technology that didn't exist in the 1960s. Address that you stupid fuck.

Then answer why he released the fake document. Fcking dumbass

I'm simply telling you that Trump has said that Obama is a US citizen and was born in the USA. If Trump has said it's true, why don't you believe him? You conservative Trump supporters swallow anything he says as gospel, why don't you believe him on this one? By the way, ease up on the bitch pudding, you are sounding like you are on the verge of a breakdown.

Dont ya mean Hillary Clintons birther racist shit ?
shes the one who started it
LIAR!
As you well know the birther lie was started on freerepublic, and NEVER was ever mentioned by Hillary.

Lie
Please post a link to a quote of Hillary mentioning Obama's BC being fake or STFU!

Do your own homework, beta boy and never ever dictate to me....you old soy boy.

Hilarious. The pathetic Trumpstettes are now back into birther mode. It's absolutely beautiful. Yes that certainly proves
Trump is not a JOKE. Well played. LOL

Like I said. Trump's sharpie. OR his phony birther racist shit. Or the going on over the Central Park Five even after it's PROVEN they were innocent. Or Trump's phony school for real estate agents (which he paid off the plaintiffs' law suit btw) Nothing New. Trump will just trot out some other pathetically false narrative tomorrow, and the Trumpstettes will fall over themselves in saying "oh, he's such a great business man, the world cowers."

I'll wait lol
Oh brother. Not the birther crap again.

Dont ya mean Hillary Clintons birther racist shit ?
shes the one who started it
LIAR!
As you well know the birther lie was started on freerepublic, and NEVER was ever mentioned by Hillary.

Lie
Please post a link to a quote of Hillary mentioning Obama's BC being fake or STFU!

Do your own homework, beta boy and never ever dictate to me....you old soy boy.
Translation, Hillary NEVER mentioned Obama's BC being fake, and YOU know it!!!
Thank you.

What? Obama changed his birthcertificate with a …. wait for it …. Sharpie? LOL

Kind of hard to change something you never produced. So for you, wait for it.....LOL.

He released a very poor fraudulent birth certificate. Created on Adobe which didn't exist in the 60's.

Trying to bring back birtherism eh? Sorry, but your Orange Jesus already said that Obama was born in the US and is a US citizen.

Trump finally says President Obama was born in the US

(AP) -- After five years as the chief promoter of the false idea that President Barack Obama wasn't born in the United States, Donald Trump admitted on Friday that the president was -- and claimed credit for putting the issue to rest.

"President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period," Trump said in brief televised remarks. "Now we all want to get back to making America strong and great again."

His pos birth certificate he released was created on technology that didn't exist in the 1960s. Address that you stupid fuck.

Then answer why he released the fake document. Fcking dumbass

I'm simply telling you that Trump has said that Obama is a US citizen and was born in the USA. If Trump has said it's true, why don't you believe him? You conservative Trump supporters swallow anything he says as gospel, why don't you believe him on this one? By the way, ease up on the bitch pudding, you are sounding like you are on the verge of a breakdown.

So why did Ears release a 1960 document created on 1980 tech?

Answer or stfu paper pusher.

Your turn

Forum List

Back