trump Alters Map With Sharpie

Hilarious. The pathetic Trumpstettes are now back into birther mode. It's absolutely beautiful. Yes that certainly proves
Trump is not a JOKE. Well played. LOL

Like I said. Trump's sharpie. OR his phony birther racist shit. Or the going on over the Central Park Five even after it's PROVEN they were innocent. Or Trump's phony school for real estate agents (which he paid off the plaintiffs' law suit btw) Nothing New. Trump will just trot out some other pathetically false narrative tomorrow, and the Trumpstettes will fall over themselves in saying "oh, he's such a great business man, the world cowers."

Maybe you can explain how a 1960s birth certificate was created on 1980s tech?

I'll wait lol
Oh brother. Not the birther crap again.

Maybe you can enlighten us on computer forensics

Lol cya because you'll stumble.

[No you dumb fuck, I mean this video...

View attachment 277666

That's a PICTURE shithead. Like I showed, there was no "video" in the link you gave.

But seeing how you cannot provide a working link to an actual video, I'll chalk this up to another Leftwing goosechase.

So, you want a video showing Trump displaying the altered map? Okay, not a problem, here ya go........................................

Hilarious. The pathetic Trumpstettes are now back into birther mode. It's absolutely beautiful. Yes that certainly proves

Like I said. Trump's sharpie. OR his phony birther racist shit. Or the going on over the Central Park Five even after it's PROVEN they were innocent. Or Trump's phony school for real estate agents (which he paid off the plaintiffs' law suit btw) Nothing New. Trump will just trot out some other pathetically false narrative tomorrow, and the Trumpstettes will fall over themselves in saying "oh, he's such a great business man, the world cowers."

I'll wait lol

I dont waste time on birther loons, just like I dont on 911 conspiracy loons.

[No you dumb fuck, I mean this video...

View attachment 277666

That's a PICTURE shithead. Like I showed, there was no "video" in the link you gave.

But seeing how you cannot provide a working link to an actual video, I'll chalk this up to another Leftwing goosechase.

So, you want a video showing Trump displaying the altered map? Okay, not a problem, here ya go........................................

He will now say that the WaPo faked the video. He is not very smart, cannot even figure out how to scroll down on his computer. He will believe whatever Trump tells him to believe

So why did Ears release a 1960 document created on 1980 tech?
Because, as you well know, a paper document can only be released on the DIGITAL internet AFTER it has been DIGITIZED first.
I know you are pretending to be the STUPIDEST person on Earth so you can repeat your lie, but you fool no one but yourself.

Because, as you well know, a paper document can only be released on the DIGITAL internet AFTER it has been DIGITIZED first.
I know you are pretending to be the STUPIDEST person on Earth so you can repeat your lie, but you fool no one but yourself.

Bitchy Irish Ass doesn't know how to do anything other than throw insults. She never posts a link to back up her claims or anything that would be useful to the discussion.

I'll wait lol

No... it's convient for you to ignore computer forensics.

But you took the time to comment until you got cornered.

Now tell me how a 1960 document was released on 1980 software.

Do it or stop spewing

Bitchy Irish Ass doesn't know how to do anything other than throw insults. She never posts a link to back up her claims or anything that would be useful to the discussion.

Prove it's not true paper pusher.

I know it's impossible

Now do it or go go suck a boner

If you did not know how to open a link, why not just say so.

I gave a screen shot of where the video is in the article I linked to, but you lack the ability to scroll down that far.

So, let me lay it out for your Barney style...

Here is the link...if you push the left button on your mouse on with the pointer over the link it will open up for you.

The White House on Twitter

At the 20 second mark Trump holds up the map with the sharpie line added to it.

If you need any more help, do not hesitate to ask.

Look ShitStain, you already lost the argument long ago when you started this ad hominem crap about not knowing computers or links when you have NO IDEA my knowledge or background! But if that isn't funny enough, you link me to the same link and video I already commented on and watched! You are too fucking funny! And in it, Trump says NOTHING about Alabama, and clearly says the storm would be turning up the fucking coast and that his chart was only the ORIGINAL (early) data.

And STILL, no clue who actually drew that line on the map or why.

You fucking clueless, lying, braindead, needle-dick buttfucking, tightass arrogant Trump-deranged morons who don't know shit and makes stuff up while trying to make everyone one else out an idiot just TAKE THE FREEKING CAKE.

But thanks for another good laugh on how pathetic all you Leftards are. :auiqs.jpg:

Prove it's not true paper pusher.

I know it's impossible

Now do it or go go suck a boner

You never posted a link to say that it was a fake. Post a link to back up your bullshit, and maybe I'll look into it.

I'll wait lol

No... it's convient for you to ignore computer forensics.

But you took the time to comment until you got cornered.

Now tell me how a 1960 document was released on 1980 software.

Do it or stop spewing
It was a copy.

Score a win for CNN...

upload_2019-9-5_17-28-55.png

Waiting Obamabots.

How is a 1960 document released that was created on 1980 tech

Save you the BS and answer

Simple really

Has anyone seen Trumps real birth certificate? How do we know he eas born in tbe US....hmmmmmmmm

Don't even start your Central Park 5 were innocent bullshit. Anybody in New York knows they got let out by a corrupt mayor and that the forensics showed that one guy could not have committed that rape. Never mind the other crimes those hoodlums were committing that entire night. As of your birther rants, explain Obama putting on his own book sleeve that he was Kenyan and letting to ride for years, right up until he wanted to run for President. But you leftists will trot out more bullshit tomorrow and lemmings like you will gobble it down without question.
Central Park 5 were not only innocent but received millions in compensation.
There was no evidence of any one of them at the scene. No DNA, no blood, no hairs. No evidence of the victim on their clothes
Plus, the guy who actually did it confessed and his DNA was found at the scene

If not for the hysteria which was stoked by Trump. They never would have been convicted

Look ShitStain, you already lost the argument long ago when you started this ad hominem crap about not knowing computers or links when you have NO IDEA my knowledge or background! But if that isn't funny enough, you link me to the same link and video I already commented on and watched! You are too fucking funny! And in it, Trump says NOTHING about Alabama, and clearly says the storm would be turning up the fucking coast and that his chart was only the ORIGINAL (early) data.

we are not talking about what Trump said in the video, we are talking about the map he holds up, the one that was altered with a sharpie. Do try and keep up with the discussion.

Forum List

Back