trump Alters Map With Sharpie

I like Trump's immigration policies-kill the illegals. I don't like his rich tax cut or environmental approaches. I prefer Howard Schultz, a potential third party candidate, better than the Democrats-in fact if the Democrats don't come up with somebody better, I will have to vote for Trump or abstain.So you may fawn-I have no use for politicians or the media and posters who support them-I get rightwinger-he is annoying-thinker 101-that is funny.

And yet, even in a thread like this poking a bit of fun at something stupid that he did, you cannot bring yourself to laugh at the man, why is that?
I don't think he is funny-he is the product of a system that allows bad choices. He makes mistakes and covers them up-most harmless and silly, but the important work of government sits idle while he fiddles and the Democrats continue their hate fest up to the next election.

Hilarious. The pathetic Trumpstettes are now back into birther mode. It's absolutely beautiful. Yes that certainly proves
Trump is not a JOKE. Well played. LOL

Like I said. Trump's sharpie. OR his phony birther racist shit. Or the going on over the Central Park Five even after it's PROVEN they were innocent. Or Trump's phony school for real estate agents (which he paid off the plaintiffs' law suit btw) Nothing New. Trump will just trot out some other pathetically false narrative tomorrow, and the Trumpstettes will fall over themselves in saying "oh, he's such a great business man, the world cowers."

Don't even start your Central Park 5 were innocent bullshit. Anybody in New York knows they got let out by a corrupt mayor and that the forensics showed that one guy could not have committed that rape. Never mind the other crimes those hoodlums were committing that entire night. As of your birther rants, explain Obama putting on his own book sleeve that he was Kenyan and letting to ride for years, right up until he wanted to run for President. But you leftists will trot out more bullshit tomorrow and lemmings like you will gobble it down without question.
Central Park 5 were not only innocent but received millions in compensation.
There was no evidence of any one of them at the scene. No DNA, no blood, no hairs. No evidence of the victim on their clothes
Plus, the guy who actually did it confessed and his DNA was found at the scene

If not for the hysteria which was stoked by Trump. They never would have been convicted

And that was a real tragedy, their lives were ruined.
Their lives weren't ruined. They were violent gang bangers Before They went on the wilding. They were violent gang bangers after they got out of prison.

Waiting Obamabots.

How is a 1960 document released that was created on 1980 tech

Save you the BS and answer

Simple really
ODS

No.. answer. I've cornered you and you know it.

Tell me how it was created.

If not cease bothering me because I know it was fake
oh brother.

Either refute it or stop.

We both know you can't. So stop

Being a mod doesn't make you a computer scientist

How was the thing created on tech not created until 20 years later?

No "oh brother'... explain.

This is fun!!!

That's a PICTURE shithead. Like I showed, there was no "video" in the link you gave.

But seeing how you cannot provide a working link to an actual video, I'll chalk this up to another Leftwing goosechase.

If you did not know how to open a link, why not just say so.

I gave a screen shot of where the video is in the article I linked to, but you lack the ability to scroll down that far.

So, let me lay it out for your Barney style...

Here is the link...if you push the left button on your mouse on with the pointer over the link it will open up for you.

The White House on Twitter

At the 20 second mark Trump holds up the map with the sharpie line added to it.

If you need any more help, do not hesitate to ask.

Look ShitStain, you already lost the argument long ago when you started this ad hominem crap about not knowing computers or links when you have NO IDEA my knowledge or background! But if that isn't funny enough, you link me to the same link and video I already commented on and watched! You are too fucking funny! And in it, Trump says NOTHING about Alabama, and clearly says the storm would be turning up the fucking coast and that his chart was only the ORIGINAL (early) data.

And STILL, no clue who actually drew that line on the map or why.

You fucking clueless, lying, braindead, needle-dick buttfucking, tightass arrogant Trump-deranged morons who don't know shit and makes stuff up while trying to make everyone one else out an idiot just TAKE THE FREEKING CAKE.

But thanks for another good laugh on how pathetic all you Leftards are. :auiqs.jpg:
What is so hard to understand is this. Trump said something that was wrong...probably to his basr, Alabama loves him, and instead of admitting he was wrong and laughing it off, he doubles down, makes a fake map, and his supporters go into a frenzy defending him.

It should have been a nothing blooper, like Bush, Obama, Biden have made...but it is TRUMP's own behavior that blew it up into something bizarre.

Going to that extreme is unreal, especialy for a president, when it is so easy to just, ok, I got it wrong.
His Sharpie act showed disdain for the intelligence of the public

Waiting Obamabots.

Simple really
ODS

oh brother.

This is fun!!!
Have you actually examined it?

Hilarious. The pathetic Trumpstettes are now back into birther mode. It's absolutely beautiful. Yes that certainly proves

Like I said. Trump's sharpie. OR his phony birther racist shit. Or the going on over the Central Park Five even after it's PROVEN they were innocent. Or Trump's phony school for real estate agents (which he paid off the plaintiffs' law suit btw) Nothing New. Trump will just trot out some other pathetically false narrative tomorrow, and the Trumpstettes will fall over themselves in saying "oh, he's such a great business man, the world cowers."

Don't even start your Central Park 5 were innocent bullshit. Anybody in New York knows they got let out by a corrupt mayor and that the forensics showed that one guy could not have committed that rape. Never mind the other crimes those hoodlums were committing that entire night. As of your birther rants, explain Obama putting on his own book sleeve that he was Kenyan and letting to ride for years, right up until he wanted to run for President. But you leftists will trot out more bullshit tomorrow and lemmings like you will gobble it down without question.
There was no evidence of any one of them at the scene. No DNA, no blood, no hairs. No evidence of the victim on their clothes

If not for the hysteria which was stoked by Trump. They never would have been convicted

Their lives weren't ruined. They were violent gang bangers Before They went on the wilding. They were violent gang bangers after they got out of prison.
Now you are making shit up
None had a criminal record, they didn’t belong to gangs and they became the most hated people in New York City.

That's a PICTURE shithead. Like I showed, there was no "video" in the link you gave.

But seeing how you cannot provide a working link to an actual video, I'll chalk this up to another Leftwing goosechase.

I gave a screen shot of where the video is in the article I linked to, but you lack the ability to scroll down that far.

Here is the link...if you push the left button on your mouse on with the pointer over the link it will open up for you.

Look ShitStain, you already lost the argument long ago when you started this ad hominem crap about not knowing computers or links when you have NO IDEA my knowledge or background! But if that isn't funny enough, you link me to the same link and video I already commented on and watched! You are too fucking funny! And in it, Trump says NOTHING about Alabama, and clearly says the storm would be turning up the fucking coast and that his chart was only the ORIGINAL (early) data.

You fucking clueless, lying, braindead, needle-dick buttfucking, tightass arrogant Trump-deranged morons who don't know shit and makes stuff up while trying to make everyone one else out an idiot just TAKE THE FREEKING CAKE.

But thanks for another good laugh on how pathetic all you Leftards are. :auiqs.jpg:
What is so hard to understand is this. Trump said something that was wrong...probably to his basr, Alabama loves him, and instead of admitting he was wrong and laughing it off, he doubles down, makes a fake map, and his supporters go into a frenzy defending him.

It should have been a nothing blooper, like Bush, Obama, Biden have made...but it is TRUMP's own behavior that blew it up into something bizarre.

Going to that extreme is unreal, especialy for a president, when it is so easy to just, ok, I got it wrong.

Said what?
Admit what? That hurricane data changes?
That you can't have the absolute latest data and have some company print it to a card, set up a TV interview and do it all in REAL TIME?
Doubled down WHERE?
Fake map WHERE? You mean his map was altered to pass as an untouched NOAA map with intentionally deceptive information? Where, when, and what proof?
The only people in a frenzy here are YOU PEOPLE trying to make a total none issue about a storm that is already practically over into a national Trump media event like the guy committed a crime on humanity! I wouldn't even know about this if not for all you Derps jumping up and down screaming about Trump's Sharpie!

You idiots honestly need to step back, get a grip on yourselves, a grip on reality or some small part of it, take a sober look at what you daily dismiss about your own democrats, and come to terms that you need help. Deep deep help. You have needed help ever since Hillary totally blew it and you're going to need full, deep psychoanalysis next year when Trump wins again and proves all your pundits wrong!!

Waiting Obamabots.

Simple really
ODS

oh brother.

This is fun!!!

a-rare-photo-of-president-lincoln-with-his-iphone-that-14598464.png

Waiting Obamabots.

Simple really

How about you post a link that proves it was fake, or get back to the discussion the rest of us are having about Trump and his sharpie moment trying to say his tweet was correct.

Yanno...................the rest of us have moved on and know that Obama is no longer in the WH, and that Hillary is finished politically. It's you conservatives who don't want to discuss the current spate of bullshit that Trump is spewing, because every time it's brought up, you guys scream about Hillary and Obama. We know that Trump is in the WH, and Hillary isn't. Apparently, you don't.

How about you do your own research? I've had a an IT whiz making 80k a year explain it to me. Seven layers created on Adobe that never existed in the 1960s.

Go ahead, paper pusher
i argued birthers way back, and realized what a waste of time it is...let me know when you have actually seen it ok?

Oh and maybe how you gotCongress and tbe courts and tbe nefia and all the peopke inHawaii's records to keep a secret without leaking for dollars.

Birfers and trufers...same channel.

I challenged you. How is a 60s document created using 80s tech?

Save your crap and explain. By now you must realize I won't post until I'm confifent

Said what?
That you can't have the absolute latest data and have some company print it to a card, set up a TV interview and do it all in REAL TIME?
Doubled down WHERE?
Fake map WHERE? You mean his map was altered to pass as an untouched NOAA map with intentionally deceptive information? Where, when, and what proof?
The only people in a frenzy here are YOU PEOPLE trying to make a total none issue about a storm that is already practically over into a national Trump media event like the guy committed a crime on humanity! I wouldn't even know about this if not for all you Derps jumping up and down screaming about Trump's Sharpie!

You idiots honestly need to step back, get a grip on yourselves, a grip on reality or some small part of it, take a sober look at what you daily dismiss about your own democrats, and come to terms that you need help. Deep deep help. You have needed help ever since Hillary totally blew it and you're going to need full, deep psychoanalysis next year when Trump wins again and proves all your pundits wrong!!
Hurricane data did change. DAYS before Trump made his proclamation that it was headed for Alabama.
Honest mistake that is easily forgivable. Unless you insist on lying about it

Waiting Obamabots.

Simple really

How about you post a link that proves it was fake, or get back to the discussion the rest of us are having about Trump and his sharpie moment trying to say his tweet was correct.

Yanno...................the rest of us have moved on and know that Obama is no longer in the WH, and that Hillary is finished politically. It's you conservatives who don't want to discuss the current spate of bullshit that Trump is spewing, because every time it's brought up, you guys scream about Hillary and Obama. We know that Trump is in the WH, and Hillary isn't. Apparently, you don't.

How about you do your own research? I've had a an IT whiz making 80k a year explain it to me. Seven layers created on Adobe that never existed in the 1960s.

Go ahead, paper pusher
i argued birthers way back, and realized what a waste of time it is...let me know when you have actually seen it ok?

Oh and maybe how you gotCongress and tbe courts and tbe nefia and all the peopke inHawaii's records to keep a secret without leaking for dollars.

Save your crap and explain. By now you must realize won't I post until I'm confifent
You keep dodging. Have you examined it? How do you know it was created that way?

Said what?
Doubled down WHERE?

Hurricane data did change. DAYS before Trump made his proclamation that it was headed for Alabama.
Honest mistake that is easily forgivable. Unless you insist on lying about it
That is what makes it and those defending it bizarro.

Waiting Obamabots.

Simple really

Go ahead, paper pusher

Save your crap and explain. By now you must realize won't I won't post until I'm confifent
Scanning a 60s document uses modern tech

Smelly, not only is your hygiene suspect but you are dumber than a bag of hammers

Goofy makes a funny! You mean THIS video?

View attachment 277664

There is one hyperlink to a short video in it Trump makes it clear that his map was the ORIGINAL data and that the hurricane was going to turn and makes no mention of Alabama. :asshole:
Another swing and a miss for the Never Trumpers with TDS oozing out of their pores. :auiqs.jpg:

Can't wait to see the skin peeling off your faces next year! :banana: :5_1_12024: :banana:

:yes_text12:

Even you own screen shot shows Trump holding the altered map! Fuck, you truly are this stupid...all this time I thought it was an act.

At least Trump is smart enough to know there aren't 60 states in the USA, shithead! :1peleas:

And knows that you don't wipe a HDD with a cloth! :dance:

Yes he is, too bad he is not smart enough to admit when he made a mistake, fuck even Obama could do that.

I never once heard Obama apologize for marrying Michelle, ignoring Black crime in Chicago, accepting a Nobel prize he did not deserve, apologize for lying about Obamacare, or ignoring ISIS for two years much less wiretapping and undermining Trump! Much less that he doesn't even know the number of states in the country!
What a bizarre bunch of claims. Why would apologize for marrying Michelle?
What is bizarre about taking a Nobel peace prize for nothing? Then contributing to the death of millions?
What is bizarre about apologizing for lying to the nation about keeping your doctor? Saving $2500? About a video causing Benghazi they knew didn't exist?
What is bizarre about apologizing for dismissing a terror organization as JV for years until it has done trillions in damage and untold damage to multiple countries still being felt today?

Yet you have the NERVE to demand Trump "apologize" for there being some kind of mark on a map that might have simply been put there by someone in an earlier discussion that he never even mentioned or made reference to much less claimed anything?

W O W

None had a criminal record, they didn’t belong to gangs and they became the most hated people in New York City.
The wilding assaulted more than just the jogger and the jogger was more than raped. Some Mexican came upon her unconscious body and raped her. If she hadn't been beaten nearly to death it would not have happened.

Waiting Obamabots.

Simple really

Go ahead, paper pusher

Save your crap and explain. By now you must realize won't I post until I'm confifent
You keep dodging. Have you examined it? How do you know it was created that way?

You're dodging not me. The fact is your boy released a document that was a fraud.

Again .... it was created by tech that wasn't available until 20 years after the fact

Explain or stop. Simple

Go ahead, paper pusher

You're dodging not me. The fact is your boy released a document that was a fraud.

Again .... it was created by tech that wasn't available until 20 years after the fact

Explain or stop. Simple
You are basing your claim on a faulty premise that you cant or wont prove. I am not going to.

The wilding assaulted more than just the jogger and the jogger was more than raped. Some Mexican came upon her unconscious body and raped her. If she hadn't been beaten nearly to death it would not have happened.

The jogger had the shit beat out of her. Blood everywhere
Yet not a drop on any of the Central Park 5
They managed such a horrific crime without leaving a trace and without getting any blood or hairs from the victim on them

None of the wilding victims identified any of the Central Park 5

Go ahead, paper pusher

Explain or stop. Simple
You are basing your claim on a faulty premise that you cant or wont prove. I am not going to.
She is trolling to divert the thread away from her master

Forum List

Back