Trump - "Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad....

Having lost to Obama in two major elections; having lost to Obama on the ACA; having lost to Obama on the Iran deal......among, many, many other losses........the bigoted and frustrated minority revert to calling him a Muslim (as if that, by itself, is a sin) and/or that Obama could not really be an American because.....well, because he is a bit different in skin tone.....
Just like schoolyard brats who have been handed their asses on a platter.

Bless their wicked (and losers') hearts.

If you think that something I said was funny, speak up, nat4900. Trump was wise not to lend that question any credence. If Trump (as off the hook as he is) thought Obama was a Muslim, I'm sure by now he would have made that very clear.

So, how does not correcting someone who calls Obama a Muslim in a question lead to "Trump thinks Obama is a Muslim?"

"Trump - Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad...."

When someone intentionally starts a fire - are they morally obligated to help put it out?
Two entirely different things..
Would Obama go out of his way to defend Trump? Or any other conservative politician or person?....I don't think so.

"Trump - Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad...."

When someone intentionally starts a fire - are they morally obligated to help put it out?
Two entirely different things..
Would Obama go out of his way to defend Trump? Or any other conservative politician or person?....I don't think so.

Obama doesn't go around making shit up about people - so he has no one to defend.

If you think that something I said was funny, speak up, nat4900. Trump was wise not to lend that question any credence. If Trump (as off the hook as he is) thought Obama was a Muslim, I'm sure by now he would have made that very clear.

So, how does not correcting someone who calls Obama a Muslim in a question lead to "Trump thinks Obama is a Muslim?"

There is an important phrase in law (one that you should memorize)...

".............silence is acquiescence..........."

There is an important phrase in law (one that you should memorize)...

".............silence is acquiescence..........."

This applies not only to Trump, but to you. Memorize it.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

You can rest assured that Trump is seriously considering not doing ANY interviews where the interviewer directly asks:

"Mr. Trump we can put all this disputes to rest if you simply answer TWO questions:
a. Do you believe that Obama is a Muslim?.....and
b. Do you still believe that Obama was NOT born in the U.S.???"

Of course, THOSE above questions are exactly what Trump will be asked...and he has no one to blame for the embarrassment, but himself.
No one is going to ask those question. They are insulting.
His response will be, "next question".....In other words, he would not dignify such nonsense with a response.
What Trump or anyone else 'believes' is immaterial.
All that matter is what "is"....

This applies not only to Trump, but to you. Memorize it.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

So, you're calling Trump a "fool"........Now, we're making some progress. Thank you !!

only if that fire in question is wrongly lit.
If its a true fire, as in a grill or a campfire then no obligation to put it out is implied.
Personally if I light my grill and the fire department hits it with the hose before the steaks go on, Im going to be pissed.

Since what this person said was basically correct, there was no obligation to correct him. obama is a piece of crap, no need to defend him.

What if the question from that nut had been about Jews instead of Muslims?
you know in which orifice you can shove your "what if" questions.

Forum List

Back