Trump - "Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad....

"Trump - Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad...."

When someone intentionally starts a fire - are they morally obligated to help put it out?
only if that fire in question is wrongly lit.
If its a true fire, as in a grill or a campfire then no obligation to put it out is implied.
Personally if I light my grill and the fire department hits it with the hose before the steaks go on, Im going to be pissed.

Since what this person said was basically correct, there was no obligation to correct him. obama is a piece of crap, no need to defend him.

What if the question from that nut had been about Jews instead of Muslims?
I was unaware that we had issue with the Jews. are you telling us that you do?
Jews are not filthy animals that hump goats, rape women and children, throw gays off of buildings and want to see the destruction of the United States.
Please tell me how you find comparison between the Jewish people and the sand dwelling goat humpers that worship a false and perverted god.
No offense meant to anyone.

Since what this person said was basically correct, there was no obligation to correct him. obama is a piece of crap, no need to defend him.

Ahhhhhh, nothing is more "rewarding" than to finally reveal that you too are a bigot, a redneck, scum bucket.......Kind of "liberating" isn't it?? Congrats.,

What I find interesting, my friends, is that when a thread goes on long enough, SOME ultra right wingers SHED that very thin layer of decorum someone told them to adopt to get along in a society, and finally reveal who they are and their intrinsic belief in bigotry and racism.

What I find interesting, my friends, is that when a thread goes on long enough, SOME ultra right wingers SHED that very thin layer of decorum someone told them to adopt to get along in a society, and finally reveal who they are and their intrinsic belief in bigotry and racism.

Unlike the left who reveals theirs from the get go?

Ahhhhhh, nothing is more "rewarding" than to finally reveal that you too are a bigot, a redneck, scum bucket.......Kind of "liberating" isn't it?? Congrats.,
it is fairly rewarding to see another liberal shout bigotry because someone dare speak out against your anointed one. Its not my fault he is a piece of crap.

We'll defend him the same as he did Bush

NEVER. so take you faux outrage and stuff it. these people aren't our lords and saviors that we need to Defend them from our OWN CITIZENS

it is fairly rewarding to see another liberal shout bigotry because someone dare speak out against your anointed one. Its not my fault he is a piece of crap.

Then tell your boy Trump to man up and say that.

Trump didn't have the balls or the character to do the right thing and tell the guy not to say those kind of things at his event. He should have told him that if he had real evidence of Muslim training camps he needed to go directly to law enforcement authorities and tell them about it, He should have told him that spreading rumors like that was wrong and he should have told him he didn't want it done at one of his events.Trump would never do that because if it doesn't involve whining or bragging about himself he is lost and confused.

NEVER. so take you faux outrage and stuff it. these people aren't our lords and saviors that we need to Defend them from our OWN CITIZENS

Obama is an epic fail and disaster, at this point the only ones believing him are the ones that are too stupid to live

"Trump - "Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad...."

Like most on the right Trump clearly doesn't get it.

The issue has nothing to do with 'defending' the president.

It has to do with having the honesty and integrity to admonish one of your crazed, deranged followers who is factually wrong:

The president is not a 'Muslim.'

There are no 'Muslim terrorist training camps' in the United States.

There is no 'Muslim problem' in the United States.

Unlike McCain in 2008, Trump miserably failed with regard to this incident.

Obama is an epic fail and disaster, at this point the only ones believing him are the ones that are too stupid to live

He makes you RWnuts cry. That is what he was elected to do.

Trump is turning into a standard issue GOP politician. He ran off for more than a day to hide under his bed with his consultants to decide how he should respond.

This whole thing was so STAGED it's almost pathetic. you think the people would get tired of it. the last time they lied about what he said about Latinos, now it's Muslims and that slimy President. next week it'll be homosexuals. gawd people wake up

"Morally" is the magic word in his statement. It takes ethics to be "morally" anything. If he could prevent Hillary from getting into office that would be morally acceptable, so he might be considered morally correct from that one perspective.

This whole thing was so STAGED it's almost pathetic. you think the people would get tired of it. the last time they lied about what he said about Latinos, now it's Muslims and that slimy President. next week it'll be homosexuals. gawd people wake up

Yeah, it's getting all too predictable....and redundant but it keeps the left loons from observing what a bunch of worthless assholes they have on their side

"Trump - "Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad...."

Like most on the right Trump clearly doesn't get it.

The issue has nothing to do with 'defending' the president.

It has to do with having the honesty and integrity to admonish one of your crazed, deranged followers who is factually wrong:

The president is not a 'Muslim.'

There are no 'Muslim terrorist training camps' in the United States.

There is no 'Muslim problem' in the United States.

Unlike McCain in 2008, Trump miserably failed with regard to this incident.
I can assume that you are able to prove these things?
obama certainly sides with the muslim terrorists
the FBI claims there are terrorist training camps in the United States, as do the goat humpers themselves
ask Texas about the Muslim problem or any other place that has been infested.

Girl, I see you've gone into your ODS happy place.

"Morally" is the magic word in his statement. It takes ethics to be "morally" anything. If he could prevent Hillary from getting into office that would be morally acceptable, so he might be considered morally correct from that one perspective.
Hillary is doing a good enough job on her own keeping out of office. Its not like she really needs additional help at this point.

Forum List

Back