🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump and Barr turning Mueller report into Easter Egg Hunt

Mary Anne Marsh: Trump and Barr turning Mueller Report into an Easter egg hunt

Yeah....how many black bars will be covering one of trump's embarrassments? Barr sure decided Obstruction was off the table quickly....The Dems in Congress deserve to see an unredacted version.

Barr with his "spying" commwnt jwith, NO EVIDENCE, proves he is a trump mole....

At best, STOOGE Barr is offering some STALLING tactics for his master.
Yea, he was stalling by working all through the weekend. Wow, you're an idiot.

I heard he ran out of black bars for the redactions....gotta keep the boss clean!

Barr needs more black crayons and he is "color-coding" the report so that it may look pretty.

Fuckhead, Barr has had the report since March 22 and giving the redacted part almost ONE MONTH after he received it.......Stalling was the kindest word I could come up with regarding Barr the STOOGE......
Have some more kool-aid.

Maybe he can put some pictures in for the Great Leader....since the POS doesn't read....

I friggin called it weeks ago that lefties are going to claim the redactions are where the smoking gun proving collusion is hidden. They're not even waiting until the report is released.

Congress needs to see an unredacted report.....

Congressional Democrats can't be trusted with the unredacted report. They would leak it in a heartbeat.

Yeah....how many black bars will be covering one of trump's embarrassments? Barr sure decided Obstruction was off the table quickly....The Dems in Congress deserve to see an unredacted version.

Barr with his "spying" commwnt jwith, NO EVIDENCE, proves he is a trump mole....

I heard he ran out of black bars for the redactions....gotta keep the boss clean!

Jimmy, I gotta ask. What is in it for Barr to protect Trump? What in the hell are you going to do after Pres. Trumps re-election?

Yes I do, because I read the primary findings of the report as outlined by the Attorney General.

Did your mommy also read you this part, moron??? Look up the fancy words....LOL

While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime,” Barr quotes the Mueller report as saying, “it also does not exonerate him.”

And the Democratic members of the House will find what Mueller was legally barred from finding.

The SDNY will have their say....stay tuned....

Jimmy, I gotta ask. What is in it for Barr to protect Trump? What in the hell are you going to do after Pres. Trumps re-election?

Barr campaigned for the job. To use the term "spying" in a public hearing is a big indicator that Barr is in it to protect trump. And he threw that word out there with NO EVIDENCE! He knew doing that would endear him to the POS in the WH.

Just like Comey threw the second stash of Hillary emails found without any evidence that they were different from the first.

Clearly....Barr has shown everyone that he is a protector of trump. The DOJ is now representing Donald J trump.

MULErs team are helping with the redactions ya fucking tool.

Fake News has you wrapped up in a tiny little neat package ready to go on a moments notice.

Really comical if not a bit pathetic

Yup and the only people I see turning the report into an Easter Egg hunt are the oh so disappointed lefty loons.

Now the report, Barr and Mueller all work for Trump and are shielding him.

Of course when they thought the report would bury Trump they about dislocated wrists clapping for Mueller.

Pathetic.

I friggin called it weeks ago that lefties are going to claim the redactions are where the smoking gun proving collusion is hidden. They're not even waiting until the report is released.

Congressional Democrats can't be trusted with the unredacted report. They would leak it in a heartbeat.

Like Nunes leaked information to trump lawyers.....naw....Dems in the House will get a clean report eventually. Then we can watch Barr sweat.

Like Nunes leaked information to trump lawyers.....naw....Dems in the House will get a clean report eventually. Then we can watch Barr sweat.

Still waiting for the gotcha moment....

Pathetic.

And I also noted you had to attempt a deflection and not answer my point, you cheap, dime store hack.

MULErs team are helping with the redactions ya fucking tool.

Fake News has you wrapped up in a tiny little neat package ready to go on a moments notice.

Really comical if not a bit pathetic
ogOxcxB.jpg

Forum List

Back