Trump and Carson beat Clinton in Florida,Jeb and Rubio lose

So much for it being Rubio's turn but this has nothing at all to do with Hillary.

It was a local poll and the question was "if the REPUBLICAN primary was held today, which REPUBLICAN would you vote for?"

Idiots.

Its Brietbart. What did you expect?

Maybe the OP can point out where Hillary's name is in the poll ...?

fl-decides-poll-nov-15-q-1.jpg

Poll: Carson, Trump Beat Hillary in Florida; Jeb, Rubio Lose - Breitbart

That's just SAD when the people from your own state don't even like you!

Hillary's lies are taking their toll.
It shocks me that with OTHER CHOICES democrats STILL say they will vote for this woman...just shocking. I wouldn't vote for her NO MATTER HER POLITICAL AFFILIATION!

That's because you believe all the lies that the right has told about her.

It shocks me that with OTHER CHOICES democrats STILL say they will vote for this woman...just shocking. I wouldn't vote for her NO MATTER HER POLITICAL AFFILIATION!

I haven't liked her since she was first lady. So. Her own attitude makes me want to punch her in the face. She is smug,arrogant and an all around piece of shit.

I doubt it....

Florida is now around 55% white compared to 64% in 2000. 500,000 Puerto ricans have come to Florida in the past 10 years and they're far less likely to vote loserterian then Cubans... Bush won it with a national support of nearly 42% of hispanics.

Trump won't get 25%!

By 2020 Florida will likely be a minority majority state.

So much for it being Rubio's turn but this has nothing at all to do with Hillary.

It was a local poll and the question was "if the REPUBLICAN primary was held today, which REPUBLICAN would you vote for?"

Idiots.

Not hard to find when you actually read

Exclusive Poll: Trump dominates among Florida voters

I doubt it....

Florida is now around 55% white compared to 64% in 2000. 500,000 Puerto ricans have come to Florida in the past 10 years and they're far less likely to vote loserterian then Cubans... Bush won it with a national support of nearly 42% of hispanics.

Trump won't get 25%!

Says he is polling pretty good among Cubans. They actually hate Rubio LOL...yeah wouldn't surprise me the state of my birth was a non white state by 2020. Sad but true.

I doubt it....

Trump won't get 25%!

Says he is polling pretty good among Cubans. They actually hate Rubio LOL...yeah wouldn't surprise me the state of my birth was a non white state by 2020. Sad but true.

You'd best rethink that. Trump will take Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, and Walton counties at minimum.

I haven't liked her since she was first lady. So. Her own attitude makes me want to punch her in the face. She is smug,arrogant and an all around piece of shit.

I'm sure she has a similar feeling for people like you. I know I do.

The very same lies they have not been able to prove about her.

Or her husband.

Idiots.

Hey, don't jump on me. That's where I got the graphic I posted above.

Idiots.

Hey, don't jump on me. That's where I got the graphic I posted above.

Apparently you didn't read past the first paragraph....

Good. The meaner I am the more the dumbasses stay away from me.
Trump and Carson beat Clinton in Florida

It's November of 2015
OK? They are still beating her. The more that comes out the less people like her....no surprise there...

you were saying this about romney before the last election. *shrug*
I wasn't hear in 2012. I never said Romney was going to win I hoped he lost.

i have at least three 12 inch long palmetto roaches in my home that would beat Hillary here in Florida.

Good. The meaner I am the more the dumbasses stay away from me.
Trump and Carson beat Clinton in Florida

It's November of 2015
OK? They are still beating her. The more that comes out the less people like her....no surprise there...

you were saying this about romney before the last election. *shrug*
I wasn't hear in 2012. I never said Romney was going to win I hoped he lost.

But you aren't really mean. You are just pathetically hateful. You would have to have some sort of power to be mean.

Forum List

Back