Trump and His Fans Made This Acceptable Behavior In Today’s Society

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
The political climate has changed everyday life dramatically here in the U.S. since the Big Orange Idiot began his campaign for the presidency. It's called the "Trump effect", and it's causing the degeneration of our society.

Comedian John Mulaney's wife Annamarie Tendler alleges actor Ben Affleck groped her at a Golden Globes party in 2014.

She tweeted, “He walked by me, cupped my butt and pressed his finger into my crack."

Fortunately for Affleck, the Big Orange Idiot and his followers made “grabbing them by the pu$$y” acceptable behavior by men in today’s society.

Curiously though, conservatives are making a big stink about women’s accusations of sexual harassment by Harvey Weinstein. After all, most conservatives jumped to defend Roger Ailes, founder and one-time Chairman and CEO of Fox News and the Fox Television Stations Group, and several FOX News hosts. This strong defense of these conservative clowns came after they were accused of sexual harassment by female FOX staffers. However, progressives and liberals condemned the disgusting acts of all these rich pricks.

Now, for their responses to this OP, the conservative hypocrites will offer lame excuses to justify their defense of the GOP's sexual harassers, throw around Hillary's and Obama's names in a few non-sequiturs, and flail around in their typical conservative stupor. They are indeed funny to watch, and it's a waste of time to read their nonsense.

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/10/11/john-mulaneys-wife-claims-ben-affleck-groped-her/23240540/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

16830800_10155075685821800_3369784724456248317_n.jpg

The party of Lincoln? He'd be so proud.

image (4).png

Makes the conservatives love him.

Looks like the Democrats now have their official talking points on the Weinstein scandal.

I predict more Hollywood people will be outed as rapists and molesters in the coming months. The horse is now out of the barn and there's no way to get it back in.

The political climate has changed everyday life dramatically here in the U.S. since the Big Orange Idiot began his campaign for the presidency. It's called the "Trump effect", and it's causing the degeneration of our society.

Comedian John Mulaney's wife Annamarie Tendler alleges actor Ben Affleck groped her at a Golden Globes party in 2014.

She tweeted, “He walked by me, cupped my butt and pressed his finger into my crack."

Fortunately for Affleck, the Big Orange Idiot and his followers made “grabbing them by the pu$$y” acceptable behavior by men in today’s society.

Curiously though, conservatives are making a big stink about women’s accusations of sexual harassment by Harvey Weinstein. After all, most conservatives jumped to defend Roger Ailes, founder and one-time Chairman and CEO of Fox News and the Fox Television Stations Group, and several FOX News hosts. This strong defense of these conservative clowns came after they were accused of sexual harassment by female FOX staffers. However, progressives and liberals condemned the disgusting acts of all these rich pricks.

Now, for their responses to this OP, the conservative hypocrites will offer lame excuses to justify their defense of the GOP's sexual harassers, throw around Hillary's and Obama's names in a few non-sequiturs, and flail around in their typical conservative stupor. They are indeed funny to watch, and it's a waste of time to read their nonsense.

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/10/11/john-mulaneys-wife-claims-ben-affleck-groped-her/23240540/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 153899

View attachment 153900

I guess you're too ignorant to read a calendar. Nuff Said.

Looks like the Democrats now have their official talking points on the Weinstein scandal.

I predict more Hollywood people will be outed as rapists and molesters in the coming months. The horse is now out of the barn and there's no way to get it back in.
What is the difference between these people and those on the right that do it? Hmm, you sound like the world's worst hypocrite when you only denounce one side and not both for the same allegations.....

What is the difference between these people and those on the right that do it? Hmm, you sounds like the worlds worst hypocrite when you only denounce one side and not both for the same allegations.....
Well, where are these Trump accusers now? The story evaporated like dew in the morning just as soon as the election was over. If the allegations were true, the story would have had legs.

View attachment 153899

View attachment 153900

Lincoln slaughtered 850,000 people. How many people hasTrump killed?

View attachment 153899

View attachment 153900

So sexual harassment now equates to deaths by war...What a stretch, maybe you should take 5 and think about how far your head is up Trump's ass this morning...

Good, this kind of behavior needs to be outed and so do those that do it! Prosecute to the full extent of the law!

Too bad for the lefties... They’ve had months to cry about the accusations made against Trump. Only now that one of the darlings of their fold has been outed; and is the subject of nationwide discussion, do they want to cry about Trump. Sorry Libtards... unlike the accusations against Trump; this story has legs. And as such; it’s not going away. Your attempts to redirect every discussion on the matter, into a discussion about Trump will fail. This is probably only the tip of the iceberg.

What is the difference between these people and those on the right that do it? Hmm, you sounds like the worlds worst hypocrite when you only denounce one side and not both for the same allegations.....
Well, where are these Trump accusers now? The story evaporated like dew in the morning just as soon as the election was over. If the allegations were true, the story would have had legs.

Remember Trump was going to sue them as well, what happened to that load of BS?

Too bad for the lefties... They’ve had months to cry about the accusations made against Trump. Only now that one of the darlings of their fold has been outed; and is the subject of nationwide discussion, do they want to cry about Trump. Sorry Libtards... unlike the accusations against Trump; this story has legs. And as such; it’s not going away. Your attempts to redirect every discussion on the matter, into a discussion about Trump will fail. This is probably only the tip of the iceberg.
So by Trump's own admissions he is guilty, unless he was lying to boast his sexual abilities...Yeah as usual he was just lying to impress...Such a man's man man..

There is no shortage of men wanting multiple women or having a fetish and it doesn't matter about their affiliations with a political party, what they do for a living or even the religion they practice, they are still human and still have little ticks that turn them on.....It is totally ridiculous to try and say that anyone that acts in this manner is due to party ideology..Grow up people and stop playing these games learned in elementary school...

So by Trump's own admissions he is guilty, unless he was lying to boast his sexual abilities...Yeah as usual he was just lying to impress...Such a man's man man..
Old news... When respected Hollywood starlets are coming out in droves to validate the accusations being made; maybe then the story could be reinvigorated. But as is stands now; all the attempts to redirect the exposing of Weinstein’s antics, come across as pure, panicked desperation. Why the board lefties go to such lengths to run cover for a man they don’t even personally know is beyond me. Must be a hive mind thing...

Old news... When respected Hollywood starlets are coming out in droves to validate the accusations being made; maybe then the story could be reinvigorated. But as is stands now; all the attempts to redirect the exposing of Weinstein’s antics, come across as pure, panicked desperation. Why the board lefties go to such lengths to run cover for a man they don’t even personally know is beyond me. Must be a hive mind thing...
I was responding to your fallacy which doesn't denote any political affiliation, another fallacy you practice..Do you speak this way to people in public or ones you have a personal relationship with? It would seem a strange activity to conversing...Considering I am not a "l;eftist" you seem to be speaking to no one..

I was responding to your fallacy which doesn't denote any political affiliation, another fallacy you practice..Do you speak this way to people in public or ones you have a personal relationship with? It would seem a strange activity to conversing...Considering I am not a "l;eftist" you seem to be speaking to no one..
I never said you were a leftist. My post was in response to yours, and “for” the board in general... It’s hard to imagine, but the truth is... It’s not always about you. Sorry if I ruined your day...

I never said you were a leftist. My post was in response to yours, and “for” the board in general... It’s hard to imagine, but the truth is... It’s not always about you. Sorry if I ruined your day...
The day isn't over yet so don't hold yer breathe...

View attachment 153899

View attachment 153900

So sexual harassment now equates to deaths by war...What a stretch, maybe you should take 5 and think about how far your head is up Trump's ass this morning...

No, moron, they don't "equate" to war, whatever you think that is supposed to mean. The point is that Lincoln committed mass slaughter against Americans, whereas Trump said some bad words. Yet you admire Lincoln and hate Trump. Your priorities need to be reordered.

You're an imbecile.

Last edited:

He's only "guilty" of saying some bad words, moron. He said nothing that hasn't been said by millions of men to their male friends.

Forum List

Back