🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TRUMP AND HIS ILLEGALS........LOLOLOLOLO

I called Trump out on day one for hiring illegals here on USMB and everyone hated on me for it....archive me is you think I'm fibbin.....Finally the day late dollar short fucks on the panel follow my lead....Donald Trump is nothing more than a snake oil/Adolf Hitler candidate ...!

I stopped reading here.

Screw you.
Please don't let this site make you stop reading....I'm encouraging you to find comfort elsewhere...because a mind is a terrible thing to lose, even if its white......

Cute.

If you have a point to make, try to make it seriously, without Godwin References.

Otherwise, you are welcome to piss off.

a subcontractor had illegals in a crew at one time
Not quite!

That Time Donald Trump Had A Meeting With DREAMers And Said “You Convinced Me” On Immigration

“You know, the truth is I have a lot of illegals working for me in Miami,” he told them, using the term for undocumented immigrants those in the meeting found offensive. “You know in Miami, my golf course is tended by all these Hispanics — if it wasn’t for them my lawn wouldn’t be the lawn it is; it’s the best lawn,”
funny shit, hear say, it's why it isn't allowed in a court room. Hear say, after he made his immigration statements. Funny. You know I don't believe them right? He'd be coming after them if he implemented the immigration plan he has. DOH!!!!!!
Not hearsay, but first hand witness testimony which is quite allowable in a court of law.
yep, you're right I errored there. my bad. I guess it comes down to the individual then on what they feel. I believe anyone is allowed to change their position in the USA. I want jobs back and he will get them back I'm very confident on that. I don't care if he used illegals as businessman trump, when I see everyone else doing it. So now house is clean.

I called Trump out on day one for hiring illegals here on USMB and everyone hated on me for it....archive me is you think I'm fibbin.....Finally the day late dollar short fucks on the panel follow my lead....Donald Trump is nothing more than a snake oil/Adolf Hitler candidate ...!

I stopped reading here.

Screw you.
Please don't let this site make you stop reading....I'm encouraging you to find comfort elsewhere...because a mind is a terrible thing to lose, even if its white......
you should go looking for yours then.

I called Trump out on day one for hiring illegals here on USMB and everyone hated on me for it....archive me is you think I'm fibbin.....Finally the day late dollar short fucks on the panel follow my lead....Donald Trump is nothing more than a snake oil/Adolf Hitler candidate that panders and takes advantage of the mentally deranged, ie white people. He seize on their ignorance, their vulnerabilities and then capitalize on their frustrations with promises of fuckin over the bad guys, ie muslim and illegals. Meanwhile, ol dude is doing what rich white motherfuckers do in this country in order to stay rich......they fuck over the working people of this country, by hiring illegals to do shit cheaply, they don't pay their fair share in taxes and and and they get that little guy, that's busting his white ass to earn a living...they get you dumb fucks to rally on their behalf....LOLOLOLO
images

FOR THE LAST TIME, STOP BEING SUCKERS!!
Your black Uncle Tom, obuthole, exploited your stupidity, twice.

I'm trying to get you to save yourself before its too late white boy.....how many times do you neck fucks have to get the shovel out ya ass? Your nothing but fodda for a party that really thinks your stupid.:banana:
Obuthole thought you were stupid, boy was he right monkey.

and what penalties did the subcontractor suffer for that? Oh yeah NONE. This is why the GOP is nothing but lip service on illegals. They cry about neding a wall but then don't support punishing the companies that DO the hiring in the first place.
The people that were responsible for hiring them were fired and Trump settled with the Polish workers making things right. Nothing to see here. Shit happens and he did the right thing.

The Polish workers filed a complaint about poor working conditions, that whats set off the whole chain of events and Trump firing the people

We all see the opulance and wealth on tv and in resturants we visit.....all people of wealth exploit illegals for everything and you know this. Trump is no difference. Neither are the small business owners who do this also....ALL WE'RE SAYING IS STOP HATING ON THE VERY FUCKIN PEOPLE THAT SAVES YOU A GOTDAMN BUCK CAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY AMERICANS A DECENT WAGE...END OF STORY!!

and what penalties did the subcontractor suffer for that? Oh yeah NONE. This is why the GOP is nothing but lip service on illegals. They cry about neding a wall but then don't support punishing the companies that DO the hiring in the first place.
The people that were responsible for hiring them were fired and Trump settled with the Polish workers making things right. Nothing to see here. Shit happens and he did the right thing.

The Polish workers filed a complaint about poor working conditions, that whats set off the whole chain of events and Trump firing the people

We all see the opulance and wealth on tv and in resturants we visit.....all people of wealth exploit illegals for everything and you know this. Trump is no difference. Neither are the small business owners who do this also....ALL WE'RE SAYING IS STOP HATING ON THE VERY FUCKIN PEOPLE THAT SAVES YOU A GOTDAMN BUCK CAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY AMERICANS A DECENT WAGE...END OF STORY!!
Another good reason illegals should leave.

I want jobs back and he will get them back I'm very confident on that.
Trump won't even bring his OWN clothing line jobs back, so how can you possibly be confident of anything the pathological liar says ?

I want jobs back and he will get them back I'm very confident on that.
Trump won't even bring his OWN clothing line jobs back, so how can you possibly be confident of anything the pathological liar says ?

(SIGH)....One has got to feel sorry for people like this, you just have to. All clinging to the great wizard of ODD, for jobs, for comfort, for anything to make them feel better knowing the rich really cares......Poor bastards, poor poor bastards, the lot of them. If Trump was truly pro american, your right, his family's clothing lines, shoe lines, ties, perfume, etc, all would be manufactured right here in America....but the man said, he's a fuckin business man, and the bottom line is always dollars...what about this can't these mindless stupid fucks understand? There is no way in hell Wall Street is gonna follow Trump's bs and bring 1.50 and hour jobs from overseas to a country now touting 12 bucks an hours and more for labor.

U first

I called Trump out on day one for hiring illegals here on USMB and everyone hated on me for it....archive me is you think I'm fibbin.....Finally the day late dollar short fucks on the panel follow my lead....Donald Trump is nothing more than a snake oil/Adolf Hitler candidate that panders and takes advantage of the mentally deranged, ie white people. He seize on their ignorance, their vulnerabilities and then capitalize on their frustrations with promises of fuckin over the bad guys, ie muslim and illegals. Meanwhile, ol dude is doing what rich white motherfuckers do in this country in order to stay rich......they fuck over the working people of this country, by hiring illegals to do shit cheaply, they don't pay their fair share in taxes and and and they get that little guy, that's busting his white ass to earn a living...they get you dumb fucks to rally on their behalf....LOLOLOLO
images

I'm trying to get you to save yourself before its too late white boy.....how many times do you neck fucks have to get the shovel out ya ass? Your nothing but fodda for a party that really thinks your stupid.:banana:

At the end of the day, the most gulable, the most disappointed people in the country always turn out to be fucks like you....as a democrat, I'm happy.

images

At the end of the day, the most gulable, the most disappointed people in the country always turn out to be fucks like you....as a democrat, I'm happy.
At the end of the day I am satisfied to know that idiots like you fail. I am not disappointed, I am mad that retarded monkeys like you voted for obuthole based on nothing more than his skin color. Monkey.

that indeed is a great reason

images

At the end of the day I am satisfied to know that idiots like you fail. I am not disappointed, I am mad that retarded monkeys like you voted for obuthole based on nothing more than his skin color. Monkey.

If you think for one gotdamned second, a choice between this intelligent articulate black man, Obama against that brainless cheese eating McLame and that mindless Mop Palin was all based on skin color???Than I suggest you stick a sock up your ass, you got too many holes leaking brain cells, pal!!

If you think for one gotdamned second, a choice between this intelligent articulate black man, Obama against that brainless cheese eating McLame and that mindless Mop Palin was all based on skin color???Than I suggest you stick a sock up your ass, you got too many holes leaking brain cells, pal!!

I'm aware of the ideological differences between the dems and the republicans, as well as the extent to which the black community has been indoctrinated into the left's lies, BUT.

none of that explains the rapid betrayal of the white Hillary Clinton, by her black supporters once it became evident that Obama was a real contender, IN THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY.

I'm aware of the ideological differences between the dems and the republicans, as well as the extent to which the black community has been indoctrinated into the left's lies, BUT.

none of that explains the rapid betrayal of the white Hillary Clinton, by her black supporters once it became evident that Obama was a real contender, IN THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY.

Listen, contrary to popular beliefs, there are hand full of blacks out here, myself included who hate the Clintons, hate what she did to Obama back in the day, and know for a fuckin fact, were it not for Bernie, this white bitch would be throwing Obama so far under the fuckin bus, the Secret service would be looking for his ass.....I'm not a hillary fan, I think blacks that support this bitch are stupid mindless robots and and and I am another one of those blacks that thought OJ murdered two white people and and and until McCain went crazy with that idiot Palin, I was actually gonna vote for the guy when he was running against Gore. Note to white people: Not all black people are stupid...some of us, actually PAY ATTENTION!!!

Listen, contrary to popular beliefs, there are hand full of blacks out here, myself included who hate the Clintons, hate what she did to Obama back in the day, and know for a fuckin fact, were it not for Bernie, this white bitch would be throwing Obama so far under the fuckin bus, the Secret service would be looking for his ass.....I'm not a hillary fan, I think blacks that support this bitch are stupid mindless robots and and and I am another one of those blacks that thought OJ murdered two white people and and and until McCain went crazy with that idiot Palin, I was actually gonna vote for the guy when he was running against Gore. Note to white people: Not all black people are stupid...some of us, actually PAY ATTENTION!!!

Good for you. And I mean that sincerely.

Now, what about the vast majority of blacks that betrayed Hillary during the democratic Primaries in favor of Obama?

What motivated that behavior?

Rhetorical question. You don't have to answer. I've made my point.

Oh, you know what I would love to ask Hillary?

"Hillary? Does it ever occur to you, that if it wasn't for you libs constant Race Baiting blacks over the years, to the point that they would vote, in the primaries for a man just because of his skin color, that you would have certainly won against McCain and been President for the last 7 years?"

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

lol!!!

Forum List

Back