Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
People with no experience throw scientific studies around all the time as if they actually understand wha they’re talking about.
Exactly WHAT IS DIFFICULT about the studies I JUST POSTED AGAIN.........hmmm..........Do you have a Reading comprehension problem..........hmmm

It states CLEARLY.....that in the Study.....40 to 60 % have some immunity or immunity with the virus.............because of past corona viruses......and the body's T Cells remember how to fight it.

Which is why under 50 the death rate is like .001%...........But that doesn't push the FEAR NARRATIVE your side has been pushing from the beginning............I posted the studies from the beginning of this.......and still do...........OH WELL.

Summary
Understanding adaptive immunity to SARS-CoV-2 is important for vaccine development, interpreting coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pathogenesis, and calibration of pandemic control measures. Using HLA class I and II predicted peptide “megapools,” circulating SARS-CoV-2-specific CD8+ and CD4+ T cells were identified in ∼70% and 100% of COVID-19 convalescent patients, respectively. CD4+ T cell responses to spike, the main target of most vaccine efforts, were robust and correlated with the magnitude of the anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgA titers. The M, spike, and N proteins each accounted for 11%–27% of the total CD4+ response, with additional responses commonly targeting nsp3, nsp4, ORF3a, and ORF8, among others. For CD8+ T cells, spike and M were recognized, with at least eight SARS-CoV-2 ORFs targeted. Importantly, we detected SARS-CoV-2-reactive CD4+ T cells in ∼40%–60% of unexposed individuals, suggesting cross-reactive T cell recognition between circulating “common cold” coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2.
Because we don’t know if those cross reactive antibodies confer immunity or decrease susceptibility to COVID 19.
Who are these WE PEOPLE..........I said if you have a problem with THESE STUDIES...........contact those professionals that did the studies..............

Their names are in the studies.............go tell them how wrong they are in these studies......I'm sure they will listen to you.........LOL

Results
We report, however, that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage. In addition to the well-known functions of chloroquine such as elevations of endosomal pH, the drug appears to interfere with terminal glycosylation of the cellular receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2. This may negatively influence the virus-receptor binding and abrogate the infection, with further ramifications by the elevation of vesicular pH, resulting in the inhibition of infection and spread of SARS CoV at clinically admissible concentrations.
Conclusion
Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.

The HCL nonsense from the left.....who hated the drug because Trump endorsed it........PRAISED FAUCI.............but Fauci has KNOWN about it since 2005 from the 2003 SARs.......outbreak from 2003........

Just political BS from the lame stream media in full attack mode against Trump........All it has ever been....

But HEY......IGNORE THE SCIENCE.........LOL
Drugs functioning in a Petri dish is not the same thing as functioning in a living being.

What is your scientific background?

Warning - Do not believe a word Donald's hand-picked White House doctor says.
Believe it when the Walter Reed doctors hold a presser.

Wut? We can't believe Impeached Trump's doctors? Since when?

harold-bornstein-ee3a654059def385.jpg

:D

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg
On top of his age, having a BMI of 31.5 means he's obese -- one of the high risk comorbidity factors. This may not end well for him.

Of the two....biden better watch himself...........
Biden has been watching himself. Being safe, following guidelines. Trump has mocked him and now the most protected guy in the world has got himself and many of his minions infected. Also put Biden and his family at risk during that debate and then failed to give him a heads up. I’d be fucking pissed if I were Biden. Trump is a damn fool, this situation highlights his complete incompetence.
Everyone will eventually get this virus...........will be reclassified for happening time and time again from now on.

Most walk right through it...........because the T cells know how to fight it.......from past exposure to the other 6 types of Corona................why so many get it and don't know it.

T cells are degraded as we get older.........so it doesn't remember what day it is anymore..........forgets how to fight it off and why older people get it and die............like they get the Flu and die......because our immune systems are weakened as we age.......

Tis a fact of life......whether you like it or not...........Covid shots will be like Flu shots in the future.......Labs guessing which strain MAY HIT US.........BEST GUESS because the Flue MUTATES......as does CORONA.......which are still part of the common cold and Flu now.

Will you ASSHOLES stop this shit after the election.......You are BORING ME.
If you’re board then don’t join the thread. Seems pretty simple to me
I said your comments are boring me.........board is a different subject........lol

We will all eventually get it...........most get it and don't know it........and here you are going with your daily TDS.......this will happen eventually...........all we have done is screwed the economy for the inevitable.............and an election..........BS
The retarded attitude that you’re spitting and that got Trump hospitalized is what’s dragged the economy down. The partisan fights, mocking masks, downplaying the virus. Had we gone after this thing in a unified way then we would be in a much better spot right now and could actually be opening up in a much safer environment. I’m sorry you don’t understand that.
You pretty much said "you didn't do everything WE wanted so you deserve this"

country ain't about 1 side, bitch.

People with no experience throw scientific studies around all the time as if they actually understand wha they’re talking about.
Exactly WHAT IS DIFFICULT about the studies I JUST POSTED AGAIN.........hmmm..........Do you have a Reading comprehension problem..........hmmm

It states CLEARLY.....that in the Study.....40 to 60 % have some immunity or immunity with the virus.............because of past corona viruses......and the body's T Cells remember how to fight it.

Which is why under 50 the death rate is like .001%...........But that doesn't push the FEAR NARRATIVE your side has been pushing from the beginning............I posted the studies from the beginning of this.......and still do...........OH WELL.

Summary
Understanding adaptive immunity to SARS-CoV-2 is important for vaccine development, interpreting coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pathogenesis, and calibration of pandemic control measures. Using HLA class I and II predicted peptide “megapools,” circulating SARS-CoV-2-specific CD8+ and CD4+ T cells were identified in ∼70% and 100% of COVID-19 convalescent patients, respectively. CD4+ T cell responses to spike, the main target of most vaccine efforts, were robust and correlated with the magnitude of the anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgA titers. The M, spike, and N proteins each accounted for 11%–27% of the total CD4+ response, with additional responses commonly targeting nsp3, nsp4, ORF3a, and ORF8, among others. For CD8+ T cells, spike and M were recognized, with at least eight SARS-CoV-2 ORFs targeted. Importantly, we detected SARS-CoV-2-reactive CD4+ T cells in ∼40%–60% of unexposed individuals, suggesting cross-reactive T cell recognition between circulating “common cold” coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2.
Because we don’t know if those cross reactive antibodies confer immunity or decrease susceptibility to COVID 19.
Who are these WE PEOPLE..........I said if you have a problem with THESE STUDIES...........contact those professionals that did the studies..............

Their names are in the studies.............go tell them how wrong they are in these studies......I'm sure they will listen to you.........LOL
They aren’t wrong. What’s wrong is what you’re saying about their studies.

I don’t think you understand what you’re reading.

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg
On top of his age, having a BMI of 31.5 means he's obese -- one of the high risk comorbidity factors. This may not end well for him.

Biden has been watching himself. Being safe, following guidelines. Trump has mocked him and now the most protected guy in the world has got himself and many of his minions infected. Also put Biden and his family at risk during that debate and then failed to give him a heads up. I’d be fucking pissed if I were Biden. Trump is a damn fool, this situation highlights his complete incompetence.
Everyone will eventually get this virus...........will be reclassified for happening time and time again from now on.

Most walk right through it...........because the T cells know how to fight it.......from past exposure to the other 6 types of Corona................why so many get it and don't know it.

T cells are degraded as we get older.........so it doesn't remember what day it is anymore..........forgets how to fight it off and why older people get it and die............like they get the Flu and die......because our immune systems are weakened as we age.......

Tis a fact of life......whether you like it or not...........Covid shots will be like Flu shots in the future.......Labs guessing which strain MAY HIT US.........BEST GUESS because the Flue MUTATES......as does CORONA.......which are still part of the common cold and Flu now.

I said your comments are boring me.........board is a different subject........lol

We will all eventually get it...........most get it and don't know it........and here you are going with your daily TDS.......this will happen eventually...........all we have done is screwed the economy for the inevitable.............and an election..........BS
The retarded attitude that you’re spitting and that got Trump hospitalized is what’s dragged the economy down. The partisan fights, mocking masks, downplaying the virus. Had we gone after this thing in a unified way then we would be in a much better spot right now and could actually be opening up in a much safer environment. I’m sorry you don’t understand that.

So much for personal responsibility.

T cells play an important role in the body's immune response to viral infections and tumors, but T cell immunity wanes as we age, thus increasing our susceptibility to these diseases.

"We've shown that an amped-up metabolism, rather than arming cells to fight pathogens better, is associated with T cell survival over a lifespan. The cells need to substantially increase their metabolism just to survive in the relatively hostile environment of the elderly," Professor La Gruta said.

"This work is important because one of the hallmarks of immune aging is the loss of T cells. So it provides clues on how we might promote T cell survival in the elderly, and so boost T cell immunity," Professor La Gruta said.

Continue reading.

And why the elderly are dying from it..........their T Cells are weakened from age...........

AGAIN.......SCIENTIFIC STUDY......on why it attacks the elderly...........BUT IGNORE THE SCIENCE GUYS.

Results
We report, however, that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage. In addition to the well-known functions of chloroquine such as elevations of endosomal pH, the drug appears to interfere with terminal glycosylation of the cellular receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2. This may negatively influence the virus-receptor binding and abrogate the infection, with further ramifications by the elevation of vesicular pH, resulting in the inhibition of infection and spread of SARS CoV at clinically admissible concentrations.
Conclusion
Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.

The HCL nonsense from the left.....who hated the drug because Trump endorsed it........PRAISED FAUCI.............but Fauci has KNOWN about it since 2005 from the 2003 SARs.......outbreak from 2003........

Just political BS from the lame stream media in full attack mode against Trump........All it has ever been....

But HEY......IGNORE THE SCIENCE.........LOL
Drugs functioning in a Petri dish is not the same thing as functioning in a living being.

What is your scientific background?
STFU...........I post studies............if you have a problem with these studies......then contact the professionals who do the studies.

You attack me because I post articles and SCIENTIFIC STUDIES......You and people like you post how we HATE SCIENCE....when we show you SCIENCE........YOU ATTACK US..................and NOT THE SCIENCE.

Which part of WHICH STUDY is your major malfunction...........hmm.......

Right it up and send it to them.......I could care less.........and I could care less about ANY MORE OF YOUR FEAR MONGERING.

Summary
Understanding adaptive immunity to SARS-CoV-2 is important for vaccine development, interpreting coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pathogenesis, and calibration of pandemic control measures. Using HLA class I and II predicted peptide “megapools,” circulating SARS-CoV-2-specific CD8+ and CD4+ T cells were identified in ∼70% and 100% of COVID-19 convalescent patients, respectively. CD4+ T cell responses to spike, the main target of most vaccine efforts, were robust and correlated with the magnitude of the anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgA titers. The M, spike, and N proteins each accounted for 11%–27% of the total CD4+ response, with additional responses commonly targeting nsp3, nsp4, ORF3a, and ORF8, among others. For CD8+ T cells, spike and M were recognized, with at least eight SARS-CoV-2 ORFs targeted. Importantly,

They aren’t wrong. What’s wrong is what you’re saying about their studies.

I don’t think you understand what you’re reading.
BS............they are explaining why people don't show symptoms............and the percentages from it and why they believe it is happening.

Now you spin saying I have a reading comprehension problem .....when it is you that has......

we detected SARS-CoV-2-reactive CD4+ T cells in ∼40%–60% of unexposed individuals, suggesting cross-reactive T cell recognition between circulating “common cold” coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2.

How do I misrepresent their study........hmmmm

Spin away bro.

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg

So much for personal responsibility.
I’m all for personal responsibly. Part of that responsibility is to act in a way to keep yourself and your community safe. Part of our nations leaders responsibility is to keep us ACCURATELY informed and to give guidelines and support so we can act in a safe way. Trump failed to be accurate in his messaging and he failed to fail low his own teams guidelines, he politicized mask wearing, mocked Biden for following his guidelines and now he is in the hospital. It doesn’t get any more clear cut than what we are seeing with our own eyes. The dude is completely incompetent

I’m all for personal responsibly. Part of that responsibility is to act in a way to keep yourself and your community safe. Part of our nations leaders responsibility is to keep us ACCURATELY informed and to give guidelines and support so we can act in a safe way. Trump failed to be accurate in his messaging and he failed to fail low his own teams guidelines, he politicized mask wearing, mocked Biden for following his guidelines and now he is in the hospital. It doesn’t get any more clear cut than what we are seeing with our own eyes. The dude is completely incompetent
If you are wearing a germ-laden mask you are not being responsible. You are being stupid.

I wonder if Trump still thinks it's a hoax?
There are two types of people who believe that Trump said the virus is a hoax.

Type 1 are people who don't really follow politics. They just heard the lie about Trump on the fake news or in casual conversation or something and never bothered to fact check it. They are not aware that the Democrats are such despicable lying immoral America hating scumbags that they would purposefully and relentlessly disseminate dangerous defamatory disinformation regarding COVID 19. They have only heard one side of the story and are a bit naive regarding exactly how fucking evil Democrats really are. It's simply unfathomable for them to believe that Democrats would stoop so low that they would spread such an unconscionable lie. A lie that has certainly caused an untold number of Americans to die a slow painful death drowning in their own bodily fluids.

My aunt was type one. She doesn't follow politics. She's never even voted before in her life. She wasn't taking prudent precautions to because she heard that the POTUS said the virus was a hoax. She didn't start taking prudent precautions until after I informed her that the POTUS never said that. She was so incredulous that anyone would spread such a unconscionable lie that I had to send her a link to the unedited version of Trump's speech before she believed me.

Type 2 are low IQ individuals. TDS afflicted morons who do not possess the critical thinking skills necessary to fact check anything. They are feeble-minded individuals who's low IQ makes them extremely suggestable and therefore easily brainwashed by the fake news media via the simplest brainwashing technique. Repeated messaging. They will believe whatever lie about Trump has been told to them repeatedly, even after they have been informed of the truth. If they are told both the truth and a lie, they will believe whatever they heard most often. And in this case, they believe the lie because they were simply told the lie more often than the truth. In their simpleton minds, the lie becomes the truth. They're idiots.

You are not type 1. You have been informed on this very board that Trump never said that the virus was a hoax.

On the last Friday of February 2020 during the first major breakout of the virus in the US, Trump held a campaign rally in South Carolina and made comments during a speech in which he accused Democrats of “politicizing” the coronavirus outbreak that left many with the impression that he had referred to the virus itself as a “hoax.” He of course was referring to Democrat comments in the media about the seriousness of the virus and that it was not just the flu. Trump did not say "the virus is a hoax" but that is exactly what he meant. His downplaying of virus, misrepresenting the facts, attacking medical experts that were cautioning the public confirms that a hoax is exactly what he thought or what he hoped the voters would think.

Apparently you believe in categorizing people which is at the heart of the greatest problems this country faces. The problem with categorizing people is that when we do that we dehumanize them. People are no longer individuals, with unique backgrounds, upbringings, genes, quirks, traits and opinions. Instead, people are symbols. They are black or white or Irish Catholic or liberal or conservative or rich or poor. When you lump people into categories, they becomes symbols not individuals. And that leads to deep resentments, persecution, harassment, riots, and bloodshed.
Now see, there you go with "he didn't directly say it, but we know what he meant" bullcrap. You Democrats have been trying to figure Trump out ever since his office was bugged, and you still don't know crap.

Fast forward to now in virus land, and you'll see that it doesn't matter on either side what was said about the virus, because this virus does what it wants to do when it wants to do it. Mask don't work, even though they might mitigate flying debris from a person sneezing or coughing if sick, but the spread isn't slowing. Trump fast tracking a vaccine is the only answer.
Your statement, "Mask don't work" illustrates quite well why we have over 200,000 dead, a struggling economy, and a deeply divided nation. If you're not able to understand the science, you should be able understand the common sense of mask wearing. Putting a barrier between a person expelling viral droplets and others is going to reduce the spread of those droplets. It's not rocket science. The science behind wearing masks originated in the1880s and has been accepted around the world. For over a hundred years we have known masks stop the spread disease. For over 60 years, health care authorities have been using masks to control outbreaks of viruses. They work extremely well as long as the government can overcome the opposition to wearing them. Thanks to Donald Trump that is not happening in America today which is exactly why we will be looking at over 250,000 deaths by the end of next month, most of which could have avoided.

Last edited:
Where is YOUR SCEINTIFIC EVIDENCE PEEPS...........

I don't see it...............I'm showing it OVER AND OVER AGAIN............

Counter it WITH SCIENCE..........hmmmm

You’re not showing anything other than your misuse of studies that you don’t really understand.

Your statement, "Mask don't work" illustrates quite well why we have over 200,000 dead, a struggling economy, and a deeply divided nation. If you're not able to understand the science, you should be able understand the common sense of mask wearing. Putting a barrier between a person expelling viral droplets and others is going to reduce the spread of those droplets. It's not rocket science. The science behind wearing masks originated in the1880s and has been accepted around the world. For over a hundred years we have know masks stop the spread disease. For over 60 years, health care authorities have been using masks to control outbreaks of viruses. They work extremely well as long as the government can overcome the opposition to wearing them. Thanks to Donald Trump that is not happening in America today which is exactly why we will be looking at over 250,000 deaths by the end of next month, most of which could have avoided.
Says "Dr Flopper" :cuckoo:

You’re not showing anything other than your misuse of studies that you don’t really understand.
BS.............I just showed VIDEOS.........talking about the very thing.......and they are the Professionals........PERIOD.

You keep saying I misrepresent studies.............PROVE IT.........you haven't SHOWN ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER OF ANYTHING HERE.

NONE...........NADDA.........ZILCH...........NOTHING...

Now show me the SCIENCE that disproves these guys.........GO AHEAD.

BS.............I just showed VIDEOS.........talking about the very thing.......and they are the Professionals........PERIOD.

You keep saying I misrepresent studies.............PROVE IT.........you haven't SHOWN ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER OF ANYTHING HERE.

I already critiqued your faulty assumptions made in several of these studies but you ignored it.

I already critiqued your faulty assumptions made in several of these studies but you ignored it.
:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Show me evidence against the articles I posted or STFU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back