Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m all for personal responsibly. Part of that responsibility is to act in a way to keep yourself and your community safe. Part of our nations leaders responsibility is to keep us ACCURATELY informed and to give guidelines and support so we can act in a safe way. Trump failed to be accurate in his messaging and he failed to fail low his own teams guidelines, he politicized mask wearing, mocked Biden for following his guidelines and now he is in the hospital. It doesn’t get any more clear cut than what we are seeing with our own eyes. The dude is completely incompetent
If you are wearing a germ-laden mask you are not being responsible. You are being stupid.
Then don’t wear a germ-laden mask. Duh

Where is YOUR SCEINTIFIC EVIDENCE PEEPS...........

I don't see it...............I'm showing it OVER AND OVER AGAIN............

Counter it WITH SCIENCE..........hmmmm
You’re not showing anything other than your misuse of studies that you don’t really understand.
BS.............I just showed VIDEOS.........talking about the very thing.......and they are the Professionals........PERIOD.

You keep saying I misrepresent studies.............PROVE IT.........you haven't SHOWN ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER OF ANYTHING HERE.

NONE...........NADDA.........ZILCH...........NOTHING...

Now show me the SCIENCE that disproves these guys.........GO AHEAD.
I already critiqued your faulty assumptions made in several of these studies but you ignored it.
:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Show me evidence against the articles I posted or STFU
Again, I’m not refuting the articles.

But you need to stop claiming the articles say things they don’t.

Again..............a professional saying what I've been saying to the T

Is he wrong too..............as I say what people like him are saying.

You’re not showing anything other than your misuse of studies that you don’t really understand.
BS.............I just showed VIDEOS.........talking about the very thing.......and they are the Professionals........PERIOD.

You keep saying I misrepresent studies.............PROVE IT.........you haven't SHOWN ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER OF ANYTHING HERE.

I already critiqued your faulty assumptions made in several of these studies but you ignored it.

What things they don't say............YOU DON'T SAY..............EXACTLY WHAT HAVE I MISREPRESENTED.....

I've now shown MORE PROGESSIONALS saying the same thing.............What am I misrepresenting......and PROVE IT.

I can do this shit all day bro.........doctor after doctor ...study after study..........HOW ABUUT YOU....

You still haven't produced an OUNCE OF EVIDENCE for ANYTHING..........NOTHING......NADDA........ZILCH.......

Here's a PRESIDENT OF A MEDICAL COLLEGE SAYING IT TOO..............OMFG.......IT'S A TIN FOIL HAT DAY

2 minutes in............showing CDC guidelines for masks.........cloth masks......before that the WHO saying cloth masks don't work.

check it out..........funny how the CDC forgets what it says before.......LOL

What things they don't say............YOU DON'T SAY..............EXACTLY WHAT HAVE I MISREPRESENTED.....

I've now shown MORE PROGESSIONALS saying the same thing.............What am I misrepresenting......and PROVE IT.

I can do this shit all day bro.........doctor after doctor ...study after study..........HOW ABUUT YOU....

You still haven't produced an OUNCE OF EVIDENCE for ANYTHING..........NOTHING......NADDA........ZILCH.......
You’re claiming that a paper that shows T cell reactivity to COVID makes one immune. We don’t know that and the paper does not make this claim.

As soon as you put that mask on it is full of germs from your hands, face, mouth, etc. "duh"
Why do
As soon as you put that mask on it is full of germs from your hands, face, mouth, etc. "duh"
you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Dr Oz, Dr Phil, and Scott Atlas need you to join them in the Situation Room immediately - They LOVE your miracle cures! :)
I thought they said that there is no cure?

oba-gif_15_delay-0.1s.gif

Fauci ...........lol

A trickster for the news.......lol................watch him play it off on Trump when asked......LMAO

2 minutes in............showing CDC guidelines for masks.........cloth masks......before that the WHO saying cloth masks don't work.

Funny how you think quoting statements made a month after the virus landed are somehow more relevant to what they are saying after learning much much more about how it works. That’s a joke of an argument you’re making there. Do better

You’re claiming that a paper that shows T cell reactivity to COVID makes one immune. We don’t know that and the paper does not make this claim.
LOL

It according to MANY SOURCES.........gives some immunity and immunity to a portion of those tested in SCIENCE........

You MORON..............over and over again.........those people doing the Scientific data Say it is key to their finding a long term solution for it..........as antibodies go away to quick........LIKE THE SEASONAL FLU...........

Again..............you haven't shown ANYTHING to counter what i've said here.......NOTHING.

Funny how you think quoting statements made a month after the virus landed are somehow more relevant to what they are saying after learning much much more about how it works. That’s a joke of an argument you’re making there. Do better

Funny how I predicted a lot of what happened from the beginning.........you not so much.

Which part of my posting is pissing you off too...............I've shown article after article......peer reviewed studies........

Exactly what is so wrong with it............hmmm...........

People like you screwed this country royally with your FEAR MONGERING.............I'm showing data............you can't refute the data............I did it by reading studies back then and now...........

Your side just goes..........WE HATE TRUMP EVERYDAY........you are useless.

LOL

It according to MANY SOURCES.........gives some immunity and immunity to a portion of those tested in SCIENCE........

You MORON..............over and over again.........those people doing the Scientific data Say it is key to their finding a long term solution for it..........as antibodies go away to quick........LIKE THE SEASONAL FLU...........

Again..............you haven't shown ANYTHING to counter what i've said here.......NOTHING.
You’ve shown no papers that demonstrate it. The one that came close doesn’t actually make that claim. I don’t care who you’re quoting from YouTube or whatever, because it’s not reflective of the literature.

We learned lots. Like masks don't stop viruses they stop aerosol droplets and those droplets get trapped in masks. We learned that viruses are typically transmitted from hand to face. Each time you put on that mask you're touching your face, each time you pull the mask down (like I see many doing) you are infecting your face with whatever is on your hands.

LOL

You’ve shown no papers that demonstrate it. The one that came close doesn’t actually make that claim. I don’t care who you’re quoting from YouTube or whatever, because it’s not reflective of the literature.
STFU...........

PISS OFF........you haven't shown jack squat that you can't refute what i've shown..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back