Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Since this week’s back-to-back announcements that President Donald Trump and his adviser Hope Hicks have tested positive for coronavirus, at least 10 other people who were in close contact with them have shared similar results.

At least six of them attended a White House event Saturday at which Trump announced his Supreme Court nominee, Amy Coney Barrett. They include first lady Melania Trump, former White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway, GOP Sen. Mike Lee of Utah, GOP Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina, the Rev. John Jenkins, the president of Notre Dame University, and a White House reporter.”

Yet another example of this administration’s reckless disregard for how serious the pandemic truly is.

Yes it will be interesting as when did he know he tested positive and why did he still go to his event.

Warning - Do not believe a word Donald's hand-picked White House doctor says.
Believe it when the Walter Reed doctors hold a presser.

Wut? We can't believe Impeached Trump's doctors? Since when?

harold-bornstein-ee3a654059def385.jpg

:D

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg
On top of his age, having a BMI of 31.5 means he's obese -- one of the high risk comorbidity factors. This may not end well for him.

Of the two....biden better watch himself...........
Biden has been watching himself. Being safe, following guidelines. Trump has mocked him and now the most protected guy in the world has got himself and many of his minions infected. Also put Biden and his family at risk during that debate and then failed to give him a heads up. I’d be fucking pissed if I were Biden. Trump is a damn fool, this situation highlights his complete incompetence.
STFU you ignorant lying POS. Hey fuckwad, the moron Wallace wasn’t wearing a mask either and has NOT been tested. Your utter ignorance is no surprise. You are a damn fool spreading bullshit as usual. Go back to boing boing dot com. That suits you better liar.
I knew that about wallace, I saw his recent interviews. What exactly do you think I’m lying and ignorant about? Be specific.
I'd say you're playing the stupid game, but you're not playing are you? Peddle your bullshit elsewhere
So is that a no you can’t list anything specific that I lied about or that you think I’m wrong about? Big surprise. What a joke
Wrong as usual proven liar. Lying about masks being so effective, constant lying about Trump's statements and pretty much everything else. So to conclude. Fuck you asshole.
List it smart guy... what did I say about masks and Trumps statements that’s untrue.

saying “everything” is a lazy and weak cop out. Show an example or You got nothing

Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.
Biden was in close proximity for 90 minuets.... He gets a test too...
God will see to it that biden gets it.
All Biden needs to do is touch the surface where the virus is and then touch his face by putting on or taking off his mask and he has got it... Shit happens... and there isn't anything anyone can do about it unless you live in a sterile bubble..

Yup. These lefty meatheads think you can control a virus.

You can't. No matter who runs the show, no matter what they have to say, no matter what they do a pandemic kills. It can't be controlled.

It will get into any country no matter the safeguards that country institutes. Its a killer and can't be controlled.
Of course it can be controlled and reduced in spread.

It can't be eliminated entirely, until at 80 or 90% herd immunity, via vaccination. The small pox virus was killed, eliminated, is one example

because smallpox only infects humans and has no other reservoir or infection source. It also didn't mutate into differing forms like some other viruses do.
ok

But we still can control virus spread, through our actions... we have always been able to ....

With AIDS, wear a rubber...

With the Spanish flu, wear masks, cancelled schools, churches and gatherings of people together...

With measles, quarantine kids at home...

Only the Spanish Flu is applicable, and even then they had to balance risk of infection with risk of economic disaster.

What you are looking for is zero risk of infection at the cost of destroying the economy.
I m not looking for zero risk.

Well that's what your side appears to be selling.
There is no need to "sell it" Marty, it's actually FACT BASED....

Those spreading the bull crud that masks don't work to slow down the spread of infection, are the ones trying to sell the Brooklyn Bridge, to everyone.

The ones who are saying masks work to slow the spread of infection, are the ones who told us before they don't work and can in fact be dangerous.

What is that sound? London bridge is falling down!

You suck at analogies. That or you don't have long term memory to remember what happened six months ago.

So why don't we wear masks for the flu if masks work on viruses?

Speechless dude - Simply Speechless :eusa_doh:
People should wear mask to prevent the spread of the flu. It would save tens of thousands of lives as would raising participation in flu vaccines from 45% to 65%. As to why people don't wear masks, lots of reasons. Coronavirus is much more infections and spreads more easily than the flu. It is about 5 to 10 times more deadly than the flu. Symptoms last a lot longer than the flu and there appears to be some long term effects on health. There is no known cure for the coronavirus. IMHO, the main reasons most people don't wear masks to prevent the flu is about 45% of them take the vaccine and feel protected and the inconvenience out weights the risk in the minds of most people.

Since coronavirus will be around for years, although not at epidemic levels, many people will continue to wear masks just as they will attempt to keep social distance, wash hands, use hand sanitizer. The result will be a more healthy America, with less infections, and lower healthcare costs.

Coronavirus will have changed America in many ways long after it has gone.
Your faith in the CIA controlled media that the corona virus is five to ten times worse than the flu virus is comedy relief,alternative by news sources not controlled by the cia,prove other wat around dumbshit Troll Comedy gold.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Wasn't hydroxychloroquine supposed to have prevented this?

So much for that legend.
Do you ever have an honest moment.

It doesnt eliminate the possibility of ever getting the disease, but MANY think it greatly reduces the symptoms.

I know your praying to Satan for his death, but that is HIGHLY UNLIKELY. 9 out of ten his age recover

Other blob supporters disagree with you:

bripat9643 and skye weren't lying, were they?
Lying about what?
That is something HE excels at,too bad pinochio is not a true story cause if it was,his nose would stretch miles around the whole world.lol

Do you honestly not understand how corrupt powers use FEAR as a tool to manipulate the public into just about anything, and to bring about draconian agendas? Do you sincerely not realize that we've been lied to about so many things in the last few decades, and that the media is basically just a mouthpiece for the powers-that-shouldn't-be? And you probably weren't even aware that propaganda is legal in the US, as of 2013.

Have you ever heard of the Hegelian Dialectic? Problem- Reaction - Solution? Here's a quick explanation. When corrupt powers have a particular agenda that they know wouldn't go over well with the public, they will create a "crisis" or "emergency" (Problem) that of course causes the public to react with fear, panic and to cry out to the government to "Do something! (Reaction) and then the government comes to the rescue to with their "solution" which just so happens to be their pre-existing agenda in the first place. (Solution.) Problem - Reaction - Solution. Lather, rinse, repeat. They use that strategy constantly. Why? Because it has worked so well with the tv-watching public, namely those who still naively believe whatever they're told and do not understand the bigger picture.

I'll share a couple quotes with you below that hopefully will get through to you better than my own words.

Just to be clear, I didn't claim that covid19 itself is fake, I never said that, but the numbers are a total joke and they have purposely brainwashed the public into a frenzy of continual fear, as fear is their best tool for manipulating the masses. The agenda-driven oligarchs behind this psyop are deceiving the public, to use this thing as the perfect pretext for numerous globalist agendas... all of those agendas ultimately leading to the NWO. There's much more to be said here, but in short, I recommend you turn off the TV and start to think critically. They don't call it "programming" for nothing.

douglas-macarthur-quote2.png

mencken-quote.jpg

103684759-1635961343235115-1557604962718445618-n.jpg

Eeeyep. Pretty much that.

Educate my ignorant Buttercup. You are saying that countries like Israel now in second lock down ordered by Bibi is fake? Russia, India, Brazil Coronavirus deaths and infections causing economic crisis etc etc are all fake? Are you saying that the right wingers are so impotent, dumb and stupid to just let that happen?

Do you honestly not understand how corrupt powers use FEAR as a tool to manipulate the public into just about anything, and to bring about draconian agendas? Do you sincerely not realize that we've been lied to about so many things in the last few decades, and that the media is basically just a mouthpiece for the powers-that-shouldn't-be? And you probably weren't even aware that propaganda is legal in the US, as of 2013.

Have you ever heard of the Hegelian Dialectic? Problem- Reaction - Solution? Here's a quick explanation. When corrupt powers have a particular agenda that they know wouldn't go over well with the public, they will create a "crisis" or "emergency" (Problem) that of course causes the public to react with fear, panic and to cry out to the government to "Do something! (Reaction) and then the government comes to the rescue to with their "solution" which just so happens to be their pre-existing agenda in the first place. (Solution.) Problem - Reaction - Solution. Lather, rinse, repeat. They use that strategy constantly. Why? Because it has worked so well with the tv-watching public, namely those who still naively believe whatever they're told and do not understand the bigger picture.

I'll share a couple quotes with you below that hopefully will get through to you better than my own words.

Just to be clear, I didn't claim that covid19 itself is fake, I never said that, but the numbers are a total joke and they have purposely brainwashed the public into a frenzy of continual fear, as fear is their best tool for manipulating the masses. The agenda-driven oligarchs behind this psyop are deceiving the public, to use this thing as the perfect pretext for numerous globalist agendas... all of those agendas ultimately leading to the NWO. There's much more to be said here, but in short, I recommend you turn off the TV and start to think critically. They don't call it "programming" for nothing.

douglas-macarthur-quote2.png

mencken-quote.jpg

103684759-1635961343235115-1557604962718445618-n.jpg
Pesky facts like that are obviously too complicated for his tiny teensy little brain to comprehend or understand.lol he is incapable of critical thinking.lol

YOUR MASK DOESN'T STOP THE VIRUS SPREAD!

Trump used to say that too. Now he has it.
You are obviously too dense of course to understand just because the media says he has it,does not mean it’s so,that there is a strong possibility the CIA planted something poisonous on him and is calling it Covid.lol critical thinking is not your strong point though.lol

You are obviously too dense of course to understand just because the media says he has it,does not mean it’s so,that there is a strong possibility the CIA planted something poisonous on him and is calling it Covid.lol critical thinking is not your strong point though.lol

The media says he has it because Trump says he has it.

Your tinfoil hat might be on a little too tight.

Biden has been watching himself. Being safe, following guidelines. Trump has mocked him and now the most protected guy in the world has got himself and many of his minions infected. Also put Biden and his family at risk during that debate and then failed to give him a heads up. I’d be fucking pissed if I were Biden. Trump is a damn fool, this situation highlights his complete incompetence.

That is precisely how they wanted you to react. The bolded part is the conclusion they wanted people to arrive at. Problem - Reaction - Solution. It's amazing to me how easy it is for the PTSB to manipulate the masses.
What are you talking about? That not manipulation is simple fact. How is what I said inaccurate?

It's not about a virus, it never has been. It's about pushing numerous agendas. It's another elusive "invisible enemy" that serves as the perfect pretext for power grabs and bringing about a number of draconian globalist agendas. Since we've been lied to continually in the last couple decades about so many things, and since the US can legally propagandize its own citizens, I take EVERYTHING that comes from the government / controlled media with a big grain of salt.

This guy explains it well, but you have to watch the whole video because he doesn't get to the point right away (The video can't be embedded because it's on bitchute, so here's the link) : Hold On! Here We Go!

WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ^ :D

200821-sommer-q-anon-hero_ttxgpv.gif
Good picture of yourself.lol

The media says he has it because Trump says he has it.

Your tinfoil hat might be on a little too tight.
The fact you believe the inflated numbers of the cdc that this is a deadly virus,your one to talk.lol trump may be ill but it’s not because of no virus as he says,if he dies,it will be because the elite who he has been trying to get rid of,got to him with a poison that our corrupt government said was the Covid virus which has killed far less people than the flu virus tinfoil hatter.lol

If the following meme is true - Trump should be held accountable!

View attachment 396671
Fake news, real liar.
No, dumbfuck, it's real news. One of his doctors confirmed it, saying this morning that he's 3 days into his diagnosis...

“Just 72 hours into the diagnosis now, the first week of COVID, in a particular day the first seven to 10 are the most critical in determining the likely course of this illness.”

Warning - Do not believe a word Donald's hand-picked White House doctor says.
Believe it when the Walter Reed doctors hold a presser.

Wut? We can't believe Impeached Trump's doctors? Since when?

harold-bornstein-ee3a654059def385.jpg

:D

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg
On top of his age, having a BMI of 31.5 means he's obese -- one of the high risk comorbidity factors. This may not end well for him.

Having had two brain surgeries, and with dementia, joe biden is in far more danger.......
Biden isn't the one in a hospital fighting COVID-19 -- he's the one wishing Impeached Trump a speedy recovery from it.

He has been hidden from the public for months........who knows if he has had it or not...you doofus.
LOLOL

You possess exactly zero evidence Biden ever had it.

I possess a shit ton of evidence Impeached Trump has it.

This is why I placed 2a in permanent limbo. Life is too short for stupid conspiracy theories. ;)
Like the stupid conspiracy theory there is a deadly virus that has killed over 200,ooo people in the USA,that stupid conspiracy theory of the governments. Hee hee.

That is precisely how they wanted you to react. The bolded part is the conclusion they wanted people to arrive at. Problem - Reaction - Solution. It's amazing to me how easy it is for the PTSB to manipulate the masses.
What are you talking about? That not manipulation is simple fact. How is what I said inaccurate?

It's not about a virus, it never has been. It's about pushing numerous agendas. It's another elusive "invisible enemy" that serves as the perfect pretext for power grabs and bringing about a number of draconian globalist agendas. Since we've been lied to continually in the last couple decades about so many things, and since the US can legally propagandize its own citizens, I take EVERYTHING that comes from the government / controlled media with a big grain of salt.

This guy explains it well, but you have to watch the whole video because he doesn't get to the point right away (The video can't be embedded because it's on bitchute, so here's the link) : Hold On! Here We Go!
Maybe it’s not about a virus for you but it is for millions of other people. Last time I checked the world revolves around the sun... you’re just along for the ride

Actually, millions of people worldwide have woken up and understood what is actually going on and where this all heading. Americans? Not so much.
Well I’m sure the world is grateful to have you out here speaking for them. Good luck messaging to the medical workers and victims of the disease. SMH

I was just stating a fact, there have been massive protests in many parts of the world, England, Germany, Spain, and numerous other places, because people with common sense are waking up and can see where this is all heading.

You on the other hand, are lapping up everything you've been spoon-fed by a corrupt government and controlled media that can legally propagandize you. And on top of that, you eagerly spread their message for them. That's the very definition of useful idiot.
The UNDERSTATEMENT of the year.lol

YOUR MASK DOESN'T STOP THE VIRUS SPREAD!

Trump used to say that too. Now he has it.
Yeah, looney toons, he's really suffering from chemtrails.
icon_rolleyes.gif

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, he announced on Twitter early Friday.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" he tweeted.

Trump, first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

I wonder how many others are also infected? MSNBC listed 20 people earlier who had been in close proximity to Hope Hicks. Trump and Melania are among the lucky ones who actually have a full-time doctor and state-of-the-art medical facilities in the White House - plus Walter Reed Army Medical Center if needed.

First Trump ridicules the mask the journalist used, What does he say now ?. The clown have now got the virus. Trump is coming, and polls have long shown that he will lose this election. That's good for our country America.

But i wish them both. Good health and fast recovery

October 2 (GMT)
Updates
--------------------------------------------------
I really don't care about them or their family who refused masked at the debate.

"IT IS WHAT IT IS" Tramp said

Tramp is the cause of a lot of deaths in the US.

More than half of the guests on Trump’s side at the debate reportedly declined to wear masks, while everyone on Biden’s side was wearing masks. A doctor with the clinic even approached some of Trump’s guest and offered them masks, but they refused. During the debate, Trump also ridiculed Biden for the extent of his mask-wearing. “I don’t wear masks like him,” the president said. “Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from them, and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.”
Fewer people would have died had Impeached Trump warned the American people early on, when he knew, how deadly this virus is; and had he worn a mask regularly and promoted its use.

He did not lead America in this fight against a pandemic, he failed America. And now his failures have come home to roost.

You mean like biden saying Trump was a xenophobe for stopping travel from China, and the other democrats telling us there wasn't a problem? You mean like that...you doofus......

Masks? You are a fucking moron....masks do not stop the spread of the virus......

Trump took immediate steps, and gave the Governors all they needed.....then the democrat governors put infected people in with at risk seniors, killing them.......the democrat governors should be in jail....

Those very same incompetent governors all said Trump was great and his help saved lives.....you lying doofus....

‘He Has Delivered for New York': Cuomo Praises Trump's Coronavirus Response
But on Monday, Cuomo took to an unlikely venue -- The Howard Stern Show -- to offer genuine praise for the president's response to the coronavirus in his home state.

"He has delivered for New York. He has," Cuomo said of Trump, in response to a question from Stern about whether the president has really done anything of consequence to help.

"By and large it has worked," Cuomo said of the relationship.

He cited, as he has before, the sending of the Navy ship USNS Comfort and the construction of a military field hospital at the Javits Center as examples of the president responding quickly to the state's needs.
He also, surprisingly, noted the president has even had a kind word for his brother Chris Cuomo - the CNN anchor who has himself been battling COVID-19.
=====

New Jersey..

'Extremely responsive': New Jersey governor praises Trump for coronavirus assistance | News Break
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy gave the Trump administration a round of applause for helping his state combat the coronavirus. New Jersey has been one of the states hit hardest by the pandemic, with more than 120,000 confirmed cases and over 7,500 deaths. Murphy, a Democrat, joined Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday and praised President Trump and his team for helping the state.
=====
California

California governor praises Trump's efforts to help state amid coronavirus crisis

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) offered praise for President Trump’s efforts to help the state amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Newsom, who has frequently clashed with the White House, credited Trump’s intervention in getting a Navy ship to California and expanding federal resources in the Golden State, which has grappled with a significant outbreak.

"We have the USNS Mercy in California because of [Trump's] direct intervention and support, 2,000 of these federal medical stations because of his direct support," Newsom said on CNN. "So I can only speak for myself, but I have to be complementary. Otherwise, I would be simply lying to you, misleading you, and that is a wonderful thing to be able to say, and I hope that continues."
You're deranged, brain-dead con. :cuckoo:

a) your deflection from Impeached Trump's failure to warn America is noted.

b) Biden never called Impeached Trump a xenophobe for banning travel from China.

c) while masks can't entirely stop the spead of COVID-19, they do lower the risk of spreading it.
Bullshit. More lies From a yellow coward gay Communists dick sucker. Utter denial of reality. Biden certainly did call exonerated Trump a xenophobe you illiterate uneducated idiot. Now fuck off liar.
:cuckoo:
:fu:
:boohoo:

New Evidence Shows Suggests That The Lying, Cheating, Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Ass Hat and Fuck Wad 45 GAVE HOPE HICKS COVID.

Stupid As Dog Shit RePuBliKlans doing the stupid as dog shit things RePuBLikLans do.

Fuck him. Let Him Die
From Asia, Europeans, South Africa, Middle East, south and central and north Ameerica you can bet they want this miserable Dude to die. That is more than half of 7.8 billions of world population.

I'm with them. 45 is a miserble excuse for a human being. He has zero empathy for over 200,000 Americans he has killed. He calls his supporting "Disgusting People" and continued hold his Super Spreader Rallies knowing he had exposed to COVID. To that Lying Draft Dodging Coward people of disposal. His loyalty is to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back