Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is first and foremost a politician now. If wearing a mask, will stop people from freaking out about him not wearing a mask, then he'll wear a mask.

He could have done that from the beginning but he didn't.

Why? Other than political points.... why? We already know for a fact that masks do nothing to stop Covid-19. It's not even a question now. Denmark actively discouraged wearing masks, and they have lower rates of Covid than the US. So why? Why should he have done it from the beginning?

So people hiding under a desk in case of a nuclear missile, can pretend they are doing something helpful?

Placebo effect? Why? For what purpose?

Why? Other than political points.... why?

That's exactly why. If you're saying it's just done to score political points, he could have scored those political points early on.

Instead, he minimized the seriousness of the virus, got infected with the virus, and NOW decides to wear a mask, making his previous stances look ridiculous.

Biden has been watching himself. Being safe, following guidelines. Trump has mocked him and now the most protected guy in the world has got himself and many of his minions infected. Also put Biden and his family at risk during that debate and then failed to give him a heads up. I’d be fucking pissed if I were Biden. Trump is a damn fool, this situation highlights his complete incompetence.

That is precisely how they wanted you to react. The bolded part is the conclusion they wanted people to arrive at. Problem - Reaction - Solution. It's amazing to me how easy it is for the PTSB to manipulate the masses.
What are you talking about? That not manipulation is simple fact. How is what I said inaccurate?

It's not about a virus, it never has been. It's about pushing numerous agendas. It's another elusive "invisible enemy" that serves as the perfect pretext for power grabs and bringing about a number of draconian globalist agendas. Since we've been lied to continually in the last couple decades about so many things, and since the US can legally propagandize its own citizens, I take EVERYTHING that comes from the government / controlled media with a big grain of salt.

This guy explains it well, but you have to watch the whole video because he doesn't get to the point right away (The video can't be embedded because it's on bitchute, so here's the link) : Hold On! Here We Go!
I certainly would not call the methods used by the Trump administration to control the virus draconian. I would call them mostly guidelines to be followed by the states and the public if they chose to do so.

Draconian methods of control as was used in China are not necessary. South Korea proved that.
All that is needed is preparation, immediate action, and a unified effort. In other words, the exact opposite of what the Trump administration has done. The results speak for themselves.
In the US there are have been 214,000 deaths and 7.6 million cases.
In South Korea there have been 421 deaths and 24,000 cases.
Unemployment is approximately half the US unemployment. Almost all schools and business are functioning normally with limited controls. And South Korea is not a small country with population of 60 million and with a population density of 1340/sq. mile vs 92/sq. mile in the US.

South Korea has proven that draconian methods are not needed to control the virus.

I don't know if you have terrible reading comprehension or you're being trollish, but either way your reply had nothing to do with what I was talking about.

That's exactly why. If you're saying it's just done to score political points, he could have scored those political points early on.

Instead, he minimized the seriousness of the virus, got infected with the virus, and NOW decides to wear a mask, making his previous stances look ridiculous.

He minimized the seriousness of the virus...... because it wasn't serious. Covid-19 isn't serious.

Trump was right. The CDC proved that.

Did you miss the numbers put out by the CDC? I'll post them again.
Screenshot_2020-09-24 Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).png

In the absolute worst case scenario, with the highest risk age group of 70+.... the maximum recorded fatality rate was 0.093.

Influenza in comparison is 0.1.

So you are trying to tell me that Covid-19 is so serious we have to have lock downs, and ban gatherings, and have people in masks..... for a fatality rate for the worst possible cases, in the highest risk age group..... of 0.093...... when the flu has an OVER ALL fatality rate of 0.1?

By that logic, we should have shut down the country for the last 200 years, over the flu.

Because if you look at the average fatality rate of all scenarios for all age groups... it's way way way lower than the flu.

Trump was dead on right. He was right about the whole thing. That is not opinion... that's fact based on the evidence we have.

All Trump should be doing is promoting the CDC guidelines. But he does the opposite almost every day. Take today. Do you think the CDC would recommend a Covid positive patient take a ride in the car to wave at people? Don’t you think he put the driver at risk? For a photo op?!?!
Again, you ignore most of what I posted. Trump has not told anyone to not listen to the CDC so you can put that lie to rest. You're just looking for anything to denigrate Trump, like you always do.

He minimized the seriousness of the virus...... because it wasn't serious. Covid-19 isn't serious.

View attachment 397215

In the absolute worst case scenario, with the highest risk age group of 70+.... the maximum recorded fatality rate was 0.093.

So you are trying to tell me that Covid-19 is so serious we have to have lock downs, and ban gatherings, and have people in masks..... for a fatality rate for the worst possible cases, in the highest risk age group..... of 0.093...... when the flu has an OVER ALL fatality rate of 0.1?

By that logic, we should have shut down the country for the last 200 years, over the flu.

Because if you look at the average fatality rate of all scenarios for all age groups... it's way way way lower than the flu.

Trump was dead on right. He right about the whole thing. That is not opinion... that's fact based on the evidence we have.

You want to argue that it's not serious when it landed his ass in the hospital? Good luck with that. He's going to have a REALLY hard time adjusting his covid messaging from here on.

- Tell us more about how covid isn't serious even though you were hospitalized over it.

- Tell us more about hydroxy even though you didn't actually take it when you were hospitalized.

- Tell us more about how covid is under control even though you and several members of your administration have gotten infected with it.

- Tell us more about how masks aren't important even though you are now wearing your mask.

Those political points are gone.

Trump is not against wearing mask, he just doesn't support it and that is huge. Asking millions of people to do something that is inconvenient, annoying, and has no visible personal benefit takes a lot of selling and that is one thing Trump is really good at and he won't do it. What has been desperately needed is his full support. We need Trump, Biden, Fauci, celebrities in sports and entertainment selling the country on wearing masks and social distancing. In countries such as Indonesia and Philippines that have been very successful in getting people to wear masks are doing far better than the US in cases/million and deaths/million.
Total bullshit, Trump actually said wearing a mask is patriotic. Where I live, many folks have masks the read: "Trump 2020" so your claim has no basis in fact, it's just more TDS horseshit.

ou want to argue that it's not serious when it landed his ass in the hospital? Good luck with that.

He's going to have a really hard time adjusting his covid messaging from here on.

- Tell us more about how covid isn't serious even though you were hospitalized over it.

- Tell us more about hydroxy even though you didn't actually take it when you were hospitalized.

- Tell us more about how covid is under control even though you and several members of your administration have gotten infected with it.

- Tell us more about how masks aren't important even though you are now wearing your mask.

Are you TDSers having some kind of contest as to who can tell the most lies about Trump? :dunno: :cuckoo:

Does nothing yet doctors wear them and recommend them but I guess the social media trolls know better. Thank god for people like you keeping us informed!!!!
Who said masks do nothing for doctors in a medical health care setting? That would be no one.

Fauci ...........lol

A trickster for the news.......lol................watch him play it off on Trump when asked......LMAO

That is a video from Feb 29 or earlier, prior to any large scale outbreak. The recommendations are not going be the same when you are having no deaths in the US due to the virus vs hundreds and thousands. Fauci emphases this in video. What is need to control the virus is not stagnant.

And yet this guy had been there for decades..........which is the point lol

And the experts couldn't agree on it......derp

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, he announced on Twitter early Friday.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" he tweeted.

Trump, first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

I wonder how many others are also infected? MSNBC listed 20 people earlier who had been in close proximity to Hope Hicks. Trump and Melania are among the lucky ones who actually have a full-time doctor and state-of-the-art medical facilities in the White House - plus Walter Reed Army Medical Center if needed.

First Trump ridicules the mask the journalist used, What does he say now ?. The clown have now got the virus. Trump is coming, and polls have long shown that he will lose this election. That's good for our country America.

But i wish them both. Good health and fast recovery

October 2 (GMT)
Updates
--------------------------------------------------
I really don't care about them or their family who refused masked at the debate.

"IT IS WHAT IT IS" Tramp said

Tramp is the cause of a lot of deaths in the US.

More than half of the guests on Trump’s side at the debate reportedly declined to wear masks, while everyone on Biden’s side was wearing masks. A doctor with the clinic even approached some of Trump’s guest and offered them masks, but they refused. During the debate, Trump also ridiculed Biden for the extent of his mask-wearing. “I don’t wear masks like him,” the president said. “Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from them, and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.”

there you go again as always falling for the inflated death counts by the media and our corrupt government.

oh and several doctors have debunked your babble that masks are effective,but you of course have no interest in the opinions of patriot whistleblower doctors,only what our corrupt media and government tell you.lol

Just as you retard have no evidence that this is a deadly virus that is worse than the common flu.

He said it himself on Feb 7th. Why do they wear masks in the hospital taking are of covid pts and why do they wear them is surgery??

I could careless about him or his family. It is what it is.
How did Trump catch a "hoax"? Karma...

He i
kinda like your a hoax.lol I’m sure that hurts his feelings that you could care less aBout him and his family.lol your really getting desperate as well,that’s apples and oranges,doctors wear masks because they are sometimes inches away from the patients in operations they perform ,wow talk about reaching.lol
Glad you agree that it’s funny that your reaching.lol

View attachment 397215

Trump was dead on right. He right about the whole thing. That is not opinion... that's fact based on the evidence we have.

You want to argue that it's not serious when it landed his ass in the hospital? Good luck with that. He's going to have a REALLY hard time adjusting his covid messaging from here on.

The flu routinely sends people to the hospitals every single year. If merely having someone sent to the hospital, means it is a serious illness that justifies shutting down the country.....

The viruses associated most frequently with the "common cold" are rhinoviruses and coronaviruses. The first prospective cohort study to determine the prevalence of rhinovirus and coronavirus infections in patients of all ages hospitalized for acute respiratory illnesses is described.​

Thousands of people every single year, end up in the hospital with common cold virus infections. Thousands. People die from the common cold every year.

Common colds kill people.

Now two things I'd like to point out.... That first article was from 2000, and the second was from January 1st.

Both articles were written before Covid-19 existed.

So why is an article from 2000, talking about Corona virus? Because Corona viruses have been part of the common cold group for hundreds of years.

Corona has been killing people for hundreds of years. Just because we have a new variation, doesn't change the fact it is a common cold.

Back to the point. If you are going to tell me that Covid-19 is so serious, simply because someone want to the hospital for it..... then we should have shut down the entire planet for the last 200+ years, because common colds have been hospitalizing people for as long as the common cold has been around.

Again.... it's not serious. Facts over opinion.

View attachment 397215

The flu routinely sends people to the hospitals every single year. If merely having someone sent to the hospital, means it is a serious illness that justifies shutting down the country.....

The viruses associated most frequently with the "common cold" are rhinoviruses and coronaviruses. The first prospective cohort study to determine the prevalence of rhinovirus and coronavirus infections in patients of all ages hospitalized for acute respiratory illnesses is described.​

Thousands of people every single year, end up in the hospital with common cold virus infections. Thousands. People die from the common cold every year.

Common colds kill people.

Now two things I'd like to point out.... That first article was from 2000, and the second was from January 1st.

Both articles were written before Covid-19 existed.

So why is an article from 2000, talking about Corona virus? Because Corona viruses have been part of the common cold group for hundreds of years.

Corona has been killing people for hundreds of years. Just because we have a new variation, doesn't change the fact it is a common cold.

Back to the point. If you are going to tell me that Covid-19 is so serious, simply because someone want to the hospital for it..... then we should have shut down the entire planet for the last 200+ years, because common colds have been hospitalizing people for as long as the common cold has been around.

Again.... it's not serious. Facts over opinion.

Thank you for the sanity and common sense, but keep in mind that you are trying to get through to deeply indoctrinated msm-believers who seem to be under some sort of insane spell.

The flu routinely sends people to the hospitals every single year.

When is the last time the flu killed 214,000 Americans in a year? I'll wait.

Country didn't shut down...........and ratio to the current population not much different.

ASSUME definition for Covid death.............let that sink in.............the definition on the death certificate was BS this time.

Thank you for the sanity and common sense, but keep in mind that you are trying to get through to deeply indoctrinated msm-believers who seem to be under some sort of insane spell.

Oh shut the fuck up. You're certifiably insane and you're too embarrassed to even share your half-baked conspiracy theories around here.

Go ahead and tell us all why you think Trump doesn't even have covid.

The flu routinely sends people to the hospitals every single year.

When is the last time the flu killed 214,000 Americans in a year? I'll wait.

Country didn't shut down...........and ratio to the current population not much different.

ASSUME definition for Covid death.............let that sink in.............the definition on the death certificate was BS this time.

Did that reach 214,000 American deaths? No.

Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back