Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually. Hiding under the desk was a good idea. Let me explain. Nothing would save you from a ground zero attack. If you are there. You are dead. No question. But outside that area is where shock wave damage is incurred. The worst thing you can do is stand there and stare at the light and mushroom cloud.
You're pulling a 'quote train".. All you have to do is highlight the quote to which you would like to reply and a "reply" button will appear. That will only post the quote you are replying to. I just did that with your post.

Actually. Hiding under the desk was a good idea. Let me explain. Nothing would save you from a ground zero attack. If you are there. You are dead. No question. But outside that area is where shock wave damage is incurred. The worst thing you can do is stand there and stare at the light and mushroom cloud.
You're pulling a 'quote train".. All you have to do is highlight the quote to which you would like to reply and a "reply" button will appear. That will only post the quote you are replying to. I just did that with your post.

And I care why?

LIKE MATT LAUER’S ELECTRONIC DOOR LOCK, IT’S MISOGYNY ALL THE WAY DOWN:

Screen-Shot-2020-10-04-at-11.00.20-PM.png
Maybe they don't care? Do U?

My_Post__21_.jpg

Trump had a dangerous mental state before he contracted COVID-19, but now with his body pumped full of experimental chemicals - he will be even more dangerous and unpredictable. I hope sane people are keeping a close watch on the nuclear suitcase.
This just shows how creative you demons are. How much is Satan promising you to keep your idiocy going ?? Just remember pay up day is coming. Don't wanta hear all the crying and knashing of teeth when Satan comes a claiming all his prizes. You make him proud, so your reward should satisfy him, not you but him indeed. Misery loves company.

It's not even that. Hospitals were labeling deaths, as covid deaths.... WITHOUT detecting the virus. We know this, because some hospitals were getting money for Covid deaths, before the hospital even had tests available to verify patients had covid.

How can you label someone as dying of Covid.... when you don't even have a test to find out if they have Covid?

Well, easily.. You just call it a Covid death, and get paid by the government.
That is what I have been saying all along. The data is contaminated so any reliable statistical analysis is impossible. It's the old computer programmer's meme "Garbage in, Garbage out" these brain damaged TDSers drink up that garbage swill like mother's milk.
You both are trying sooooo hard to downplay this thing. Why? You realize your side of the argument results in more people literally dying right?
The medical expert has spoke.

Mask, mask, mask, and there are so many cracks in the testing system that it ain't even funny .. There is no way to achieve perfect quarantine. People get tested, then the wait is what 3 days for results ?? Ok during those 3 days they might somehow contact the thing even though quarantining for 3 days where ever they think that it's not while awaiting the results. So when the test results do finally come back, wouldn't the negative that the old test might bring forth, actually change over the waiting period to possibly a positive without the person realizing it ??? Other words you can't hide from a microbe period. The only sure way to get a handle on the thing as far as testing goes, is to have test that give instant results on the spot. Asymptomatic are the worst in the situation, because they carry the germ, but have no symptoms. A vaccine is the only hope in resolving the issue period, but the left fought the battle of delay, delay, delay, hard because Trump is in power. They don't want him to be credited with anything, so it mattered not to them upon how many would suffer. Funny how vaccines fell off the chart for a while. The reporting should be none stop on the progress. Trump had to tell us about all the wonderful New therapeutic treatments and such from his bedside. We should be briefed by the medical industry constantly about this thing. No politics allowed.

Warning - Do not believe a word Donald's hand-picked White House doctor says.
Believe it when the Walter Reed doctors hold a presser.

Wut? We can't believe Impeached Trump's doctors? Since when?

harold-bornstein-ee3a654059def385.jpg

:D

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg
On top of his age, having a BMI of 31.5 means he's obese -- one of the high risk comorbidity factors. This may not end well for him.

Of the two....biden better watch himself...........
Biden has been watching himself. Being safe, following guidelines. Trump has mocked him and now the most protected guy in the world has got himself and many of his minions infected. Also put Biden and his family at risk during that debate and then failed to give him a heads up. I’d be fucking pissed if I were Biden. Trump is a damn fool, this situation highlights his complete incompetence.
A president that can't protect himself, his family, nor his staff from the virus certainly can't protect the people. To have been successful, he would have had to care but he just didn't. He had one thing on his mind, winning an election. And as far as those that died, he expressed his feelings quite well, what will be will be.
Trump is no coward, and he has been teaching this nation how not to be a coward in the face of any threat. Standing tall is the American way, and especially in the face of your enemy. The Covid threat has been changing ever since it got here, and it has confused the most intelectual scholars, making them change from one minute to the next. Trump even got confused by it all, as so did the rest of us in the country. Heck we still can't decide id
Bring on the HydroxyChloroquine!

He took Hydroxichloroquine and erythromycin in May 20, 2020 as preventative maintenance. I guess it didn’t work.
You don't what he did, you only know what the media blows up your lying ass.
:lol: president Trump told the world himself, that he was doing hydroxychloroquine as a regiment, for preventative measures.

The press did not make it up, it was a corona virus press conference and Trump told the press himself...I watched it live.
It is only because he is the potus that he is sick,you obviously are clueless that he is sick now because of the strong possibility that he has been poisoned by the CiA and the corrupt media is passing it off as Covid related.hydroxyloroquine can’t be effective if someone is poisoning you.Lol.

every other patient not political as trump is,has been cured Einstein.lol

if he dies,facts will emerge the government murdered him and the lies of it being from Covid will be exposedBy independent news sources not controlled by the corporate controlled media. in this day and age,you can’t assassinate a president in broad daylight anymore with multiple shooters and lie and cover up the facts For over thirty years anymore That it was a lone gunman.in this day and age,there are too many cameras and cell phones.

Same as jfk,trump has been stepping on some powerful toes in Washington,he recently told the truth that no president ever has that wars are started for the defense contractors to make money.this is far too coincidental to happen at this time rightnow just shortly before the election especially sense for four years now the deep state trump has exposed,has been trying to get him out of office and has failed in every attempt.

oh and you mentioned him having the best of care at Walter reed hospital.actually that’s probably the worst place to go considering their history,I guess you are not aware how they participated in a phony autopsy report and coverup of the CIA,s murder of jfk.Lol

I am not so sure he even does have it,this could all be a clever ploy of his to get the sympathy vote from the undecided.

you mentioned

I thought you weren't a Trumper. :confused-84:
I’m not,I have been very critical of him in the past making lots of people mad around here but facts are facts and because of who the alternative is for potus,same as last time,I am voting for trump same as I did last time for the same reason because the alternative to Trump is five times worse.i hate to even think how many wars would be going on in the Mideast right now if the elite had their way and hitlery been elected as I feared would happen.

We had the most corrupt administration ever at the time under the clintons so it was a no brainer for me to vote for trump which was the first time I ever voted for a president sense I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same.i did so sense unlike every candidate in the past,trump was not a career politicians And I’m glad I did sense again,I hate toeven think of the thought of another Clinton in office, I will do so again as well ONLY because the alternative of Biden is five times worse the fact he went along with everything mass murdererKenyon president Obama did so again,same as last time,it’s a no brainer.

Now if the two choices were between trump and Gary Johnson,I would want nothing to do with trump But that’s not the choices obviously.

the fact that trump came out and told the truth that wars are started all the time so defense contractors can make money and he tore into our corrupt pentagon lately how they try and start wars around the world,I’m starting to like trump more and more now. I like him much better than all these evil motherfucker mass murdering monsters starting from Reagan all the way up to Obama I can say that much,that’s a no brainer especially sense he is the first president sense carter to NOT start any new wars for the elite.

only a fool would like all these trolls on this thread, would ignore how this is all too coincidental and too fishy that he just now gets this alleged deadly virus and Biden does not when he was near him recently just when the election is around the corner and hejust pissed off the elite a couple weeks ago telling the truth our corrupt government always starts wars so the defense contractors can profit from them.Does not take a genius to put two and two together that this is far too coincidental the timing of him getting this alleged deadly virus.he must be doing something right the fact he is starting to remind me a lot of our last great president jfk who was killed because he tried to stop wars from happening and also stepped on some very powerful toes in washington

There is a coup taking place again in Washington against a president obviously but this time they are not using bullets this time because they know even a stupid idiot would not fall for their lies again THIS time that a lone gunman did it,this is the modern way now to try and kill a president.
Trump got it because he he is running around like an idea ignoring all safety measures while Biden has acted safely and ironically has been mocked for weeks by Trump for doing so. Anybody with two eyes could see that Trump was playing with Fire so it was no surprise that he tested positive. All you out there that have been following his lead with the tough guy routine should learn a lesson from this
If Biden is positive next, then what ??? Oh wait, Trump did it of course.

I can hear Biden now "he just stood there breathing on me like, like, like a great big ole bear, and I couldn't get out the door, it was so terrifying mommy, i mean sister, I mean awwwwww come on mannnnnn you know what I mean, uh wait who are you again ?"

His wife then says "sigh, here we go again, Joe you're the president, and yes you just got back from hunting bears".
If Biden got it from the debate then hell yeah it’s Trumps fault. Are you kidding?! I’d be fucking pissed if I were Biden. He’s been taking care of himself and being safe and then pompous jackass comes in full of disease and mocks him for wearing a mask. How do you not understand how this thing works yet?! Unbelievable!
How do you not know how freedom of choice works ??? Do you think that you need to hold Bidens feeble hand, and guide him to every choice he makes ?? That's what many are hoping for in a Biden presidency.
Hold his hand? What are you talking about. I see a responsible leader acting appropriately during a pandemic who is healthy and I see a pompous ass acting wreckless during a pandemic who is now in the hospital. Their choices speak for themselves
Well get ready for the lock down of the century if Biden becomes (gag), the POTUS. You think Hitler was bad ? You ain't seen nothing yet. This country will spin out of control, and then back into control but in a Nazi kind of way... The possibility of wars will break out from within. It's gonna be everything the leftist have dreamed of. Becareful what you ask for, because you just might get it, then what ??
We are 6 months in under your plan and POTUS just got infected. Where would we be if we did a Hitler style lock down for 3 weeks back in March? It would have been gone in April. Think about it
Oh bullshit, you can't prove nothing, like I said just a filthy liar.
I can prove you’re a complete dumbshit. Point out one of my lies and I’ll show you how foolish you are
Well full of speculation then... Almost the same thing depending on how you stand behind your speculation.
Trump is no coward. He's mentally incompetent. What sane person two days after being diagnosis with a deadly contagious disease would leave their hospital bed without being discharged to drive around the block exposing other for the sole purpose of waving at his fans. That is just plain nuts.
The same guy that would gas church goers to take a photo with a bible In front of a church. That’s who

They're claiming that those agents volunteered. I doubt it, they follow the orders of the C in C. This was classic Trump. He loathes his supporters, but the photo-op was just too much for him to resist.

Guess he thinks it made him look like a tough guy who was showing love to his flag waving minions. Nothing could be further from the truth. It's all about Donald, and if he'd known in advance that 3 of his agents would get the COVIDS - He'd have done it anyway.

Now, they all have to quarantine for 14 days. This president is in a word - Sad

Trump had a dangerous mental state before he contracted COVID-19, but now with his body pumped full of experimental chemicals - he will be even more dangerous and unpredictable. I hope sane people are keeping a close watch on the nuclear suitcase.

Yep, and he took a steroid which should be prescribed only to terminal patients as a last resort. Donald's brains are scrambled enough as it is. Keep the football far far away from that man!

Dexamethasone can also have serious psychiatric side effects, and the decision to use it so early in the president’s infection sparked a new round of speculation about the severity of his illness.​
Vox spoke to five infectious disease and intensive care doctors about the news to try to make sense of it. They said either Trump is sicker than the White House is saying, or his doctors are over-treating their high-risk, 74-year-old VIP patient.​

Is Trump sicker than his doctors are saying? His treatment regimen raises questions.

This from NPR:

It fits right in with all of the other brainless attempts to project masculinity.

Somehow that right there, explains a lot to me. So in left-wing world, being pathetic is promoted? Because otherwise you are engaged in a "brainless attempt to project masculinity", so people should be as pathetic and weak as possible in left-wing world.
Brainless this CIA shill is indeed,that was discovered like over ten years ago.lol

Why? Other than political points.... why?

That's exactly why. If you're saying it's just done to score political points, he could have scored those political points early on.

Instead, he minimized the seriousness of the virus, got infected with the virus, and NOW decides to wear a mask, making his previous stances look ridiculous.

He minimized the seriousness of the virus...... because it wasn't serious. Covid-19 isn't serious.

Trump was right. The CDC proved that.

Did you miss the numbers put out by the CDC? I'll post them again.
View attachment 397215

In the absolute worst case scenario, with the highest risk age group of 70+.... the maximum recorded fatality rate was 0.093.

Influenza in comparison is 0.1.

So you are trying to tell me that Covid-19 is so serious we have to have lock downs, and ban gatherings, and have people in masks..... for a fatality rate for the worst possible cases, in the highest risk age group..... of 0.093...... when the flu has an OVER ALL fatality rate of 0.1?

By that logic, we should have shut down the country for the last 200 years, over the flu.

Because if you look at the average fatality rate of all scenarios for all age groups... it's way way way lower than the flu.

Trump was dead on right. He was right about the whole thing. That is not opinion... that's fact based on the evidence we have.
These dem loving trolls of course have never had an interest to facts Ollie these thst you just posted of course cause they all hate America and want it destroyed.
You say about the Dem “they all hate America and want it destroyed.” And they are the ones that love trolling?! Get a mirror man
I got that mirror here for you to hold in your hand.lol

Last edited:
Yeah, that is one of their slimy tactics, that they do ALL the time. I don't how many times I've explained to these Covid1984 cheerleaders the reasons why the numbers are a total joke. It gets tiring having to repeat oneself over and over and over. And what do they do? The very next day they'll play completely dumb and act as if they never heard it before. Lather, rinse, repeat. Sigh.
Exactly, patients with other serious conditions that die and have covid detected in them are ruled "Covid deaths" this is well know to those who are not hard core lefties who only listen to those with a similar hatred of Trump such as the Democrats and most of the media. They then go off spouting bullshit until they convince themselves that their hatred is rational. These people are seriously mentally ill IMO.

It's not even that. Hospitals were labeling deaths, as covid deaths.... WITHOUT detecting the virus. We know this, because some hospitals were getting money for Covid deaths, before the hospital even had tests available to verify patients had covid.

How can you label someone as dying of Covid.... when you don't even have a test to find out if they have Covid?

Well, easily.. You just call it a Covid death, and get paid by the government.
Your post of course will fall on death ears by the dem worshipping Trump haters here of course the fact that whistle blowing doctors mean nothing to them as evidence just what the idiot box in the living room is the only evidence they are interested in.they sure provide comedy relief in their exrtrenme hate of trump don’t they? The logic they use.lol

Not fucking retarded like you but someone who has fallen for the lies and propaganda

I gave you an opportunity to provide evidence for your ridiculous claim that Trump doesn’t have the virus. You had your chance and you gave zero evidence.

Dont talk to me about critical thinking.

You both are trying sooooo hard to downplay this thing. Why? You realize your side of the argument results in more people literally dying right?
I, for one, am trying to present the other side of the argument which you and your fellow TDSers regurgitate on a daily basis here on the Forum. Look, we know you hate Trump you have made no bones about that so, anything you post is suspect in the first place. Your hysteria in trying to accuse me and others who disagree with you of causing people to die only provides further evidence of your unfounded and unbridled hatred of one man and your unstable mental state.
Which pretty much is the case in all these trump haters,parroting the narrative of the corporate controlled media,ignoriing facts that even the CDC Themselves said their numbers are inflated,ignoring so many credible doctors only listening to the side of the lamestream media,is indeed proof of having an unstable mental state.

Last edited:
The flu routinely sends people to the hospitals every single year.

When is the last time the flu killed 214,000 Americans in a year? I'll wait.

You didn't say that. You said it was serious if they went to a hospital. The common cold, sends people to the hospital. Not even the flu... just the common cold.

As for in a single year.... Not relevant.

Per capita death rates are lower than the flu. Even the CDC shows that.

Besides that, we already know the death rates for Covid-19 are drastically over blown. We know that for a fact, because hospitals were paid more money if they claimed any given death was covid-19, and so they were labeling every single death they could as being a Covid death, even without even testing to see if the person had Covid.

So not worried about it.

Has Trump been hospitalized during his presidency for days due to a cold? What about the flu?

You were comparing the death rates of the flu and Covid. If you’re using the data from cdc, then you would realize the obvious truth that Covid is far more deadly. Im not sure what to make of your argument about 0.093 vs 0.1, but the deaths alone should be an indicator that you’re not interpreting that correctly.

Complaining about faulty numbers is just moving the goal posts. According to the cdc numbers that you posted, covid is far more deadly than the flu. It’s that simple.

Not fucking retarded like you but someone who has fallen for the lies and propaganda

I gave you an opportunity to provide evidence for your ridiculous claim that Trump doesn’t have the virus. You had your chance and you gave zero evidence.

Dont talk to me about critical thinking.
There is no way to prove it at this point einstein,I never said I had facts to prove it like I do and have given that this virus is not deadly as the media claims, I just said that I don’t think he is even I’ll or the others are,that’s just my opinion, I think he will come out of this fine,I also said If and that’s a MAJOR if,that if he dies,facts will emerge that it was not the virus. Just as facts emergedmonths later,that the government lied that Oswald killed jfk.you are incapable of critical thinking in the fact you believe everything the corporate controlled media tells you over patriot whistle blowing doctors who have risked their careers like a good little sheep which they love you for.lol

You didn't say that. You said it was serious if they went to a hospital. The common cold, sends people to the hospital. Not even the flu... just the common cold.

As for in a single year.... Not relevant.

Per capita death rates are lower than the flu. Even the CDC shows that.

Besides that, we already know the death rates for Covid-19 are drastically over blown. We know that for a fact, because hospitals were paid more money if they claimed any given death was covid-19, and so they were labeling every single death they could as being a Covid death, even without even testing to see if the person had Covid.

So not worried about it.

Has Trump been hospitalized during his presidency for days due to a cold? What about the flu?

You were comparing the death rates of the flu and Covid. If you’re using the data from cdc, then you would realize the obvious truth that Covid is far more deadly. Im not sure what to make of your argument about 0.093 vs 0.1, but the deaths alone should be an indicator that you’re not interpreting that correctly.

Complaining about faulty numbers is just moving the goal posts. According to the cdc numbers that you posted, covid is far more deadly than the flu. It’s that simple.

You've been sold a rotten product.
And you bought it a full retail.
Smart.

Yeah, some INSIST on worshipping at the alter of government misinformation. Sad.

Country didn't shut down...........and ratio to the current population not much different.

ASSUME definition for Covid death.............let that sink in.............the definition on the death certificate was BS this time.

Did that reach 214,000 American deaths? No.

Try again.

So you do understand what per-capita means? Like how if there are only 170 Million people, and 100,000 die, that this is nearly identical to having 330 million people, and having 200,000 die? With the difference being that that 1968 flu, killed 4 million people globally, and Covid-19 has killed less than 1/4th as many?

Do you not get that? Is that too hard? For most of us, we get it. Do you not get it?

Man public school education really does suck....

I do understand what it means.

Since you’re going to be condescending, then I’m going to ask you to run some numbers for me. Check the per capita death rate for Americans for both the 1968 flu and Covid.

Tell me which number is higher.

Don’t be shy now. You accused me of not understanding this concept. Let’s have you run the numbers and tell me which one was more devastating for Americans at the time, when talking per capita death rates.

Don’t try to weasel out of this one. Answer the question.

I’m not saying you are causing anything... unless of course you are one of the people who have spread the virus by going out and acting irresponsibly. There of course are people who have done that and deaths have resulted. You see that don’t you?
Yet another case of you blathering and then denying what you said. Your game is getting pretty old. You make stupid TDS statements then claim you didn't mean what you said. As I said, you hate Trump, why should anyone take you seriously?
The understatement of the year.yeah I have not seen one trump supporter,not thst I am one,I said before I wanted Gary Johnson elected,not one who was closed minded and biased as he and all the other trump haters are,it’s always the psychotic trump haters that are all like him that act like he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back