Trump and the teleprompter

It's funny as hell to see snowflakes pick at anyone else about a teleprompter.....oh how quickly they forget. :p

Trump can't do teleprompter

He loses his place and then starts making shit up, makes it up, not a good reader....Believe me

You could always tell when Obungle's teleprompter malfunctioned, he went from blah blah blah to uhm, der, uhm, uhm, der....

It is abundantly clear that Obama is a far better speaker than Trump... Trump is an incoherent mess, the guy can contradict himself in a couple of lines... Trump is an embarassment and the only guess work now is who you are going to blame his failure on...

Don't get me wrong, he is extremely entertaining and a much much superior showman than I could ever be. But I just have to call out his hypocrisy and point out the comedy that exists with this transformation.
Naw, he's just very entertaining; to qualify as extremely entertaining he'd have to have "ragged on all the politicians that used a teleprompter" while reading from a teleprompter.

On the bright side, he's got at least 3 years and change left in office so there's still hope.

It is abundantly clear that Obama is a far better speaker than Trump... Trump is an incoherent mess, the guy can contradict himself in a couple of lines...
Obama was a 'polished turd'.

He was in all aspects of the word a 'politician', tutored and mentored to rise in the ranks of politics: Frank Marshall Davis, Saul Alinsky, Jeremiah Wright... And Obama was also addicted to the teleprompter early on, and he sounded a little disheveled when he did not have one or if it went out - still he was more polished than Trump is. Trump is not as polished as he is not the politician Barry was 'groomed' to be.

I guess snowflakes prefer to be lied to by a polished turd who speak eloquently than someone who uses everyday language - 'plain-speak'. :p

Crazy lefties would call Trump a liar if he made an estimate and the numbers were little off and they have done it to Trump but never to a democrat. Media Matters is ready and waiting to spin every word he utters so he uses a teleprompter. We've all seen hem deliver two hour speeches off the cuff so once again it's much ado about nothing courtesy of the angry crazy left.

Then why criticise others for using them... You are freely saying that he is a hypocrite...

Poor Trump and his teleprompter... Remember when he was campaigning and he ragged on all the politicians that used a teleprompter while he bragged that he didn't need one? It's funny, I see him now using the tele most of the time and I feel bad for him... He sounds like he is reading a children's book to a kindergarten class at not much of a higher reading level as the children. I especially like it when he tries to throw in his little ad libs when he stutters or when he takes the last word of a sentence and repeats it a few times throwing in a "very very...." or "It really is ...." before it.

Don't get me wrong, he is extremely entertaining and a much much superior showman than I could ever be. But I just have to call out his hypocrisy and point out the comedy that exists with this transformation.

heh - i'll forgo putting up videos of obama NOT using one. :)

You could always tell when Obungle's teleprompter malfunctioned, he went from blah blah blah to uhm, der, uhm, uhm, der....

It is abundantly clear that Obama is a far better speaker than Trump... Trump is an incoherent mess, the guy can contradict himself in a couple of lines... Trump is an embarassment and the only guess work now is who you are going to blame his failure on...

Obama was an accomplished speaker
Academic when he wanted to be and folksy and witty at other times

Trump is Trump
He speaks at a third grade level, third grade, believe me
His vocabulary is extremely limited and he really doesn't understand humor except that he thinks it is funny to call other people names

heh - i'll forgo putting up videos of obama NOT using one. :)

Bah, you're no fun , those are some of Obama's Greatest Hits.....
Obama's open Medvedev night at the Nuclear Security Summit
Obama's 57 State Magical Mystery Tour
Obama wheelin' and dealin' in Austrian
Obama singing "How old is my daughter really?"

:p

at times obama made a "talking" mel tillis understandable.

Forum List

Back