Trump Announcement

okay Wackadoo gunslinger, ill share some personal info with you and this board.

As I told you previously, I do work training Men and Women in the armed services mainly in Radar theory and SATCOM. A few years back I had a co worker who did not like me and or my boss at the time. He some how obtained my college degree from FSU (which is in Business) and tried to say I was not qualified to be doing the work I was and also the high level clearance I have should be yanked as well. What he didn't know is my father who was a USAF LT COL had advised me to keep my college info off the record unless I absolutely had to use it.

Guess what, I had a stupid person, much like you try and use my college education against me. Which backfired on him and he is now "black listed" from the work we do. He lost his TS SCI SLBM clearance and is now out of work.

Obama's info is his to share at his disposal, no matter what you think.

so ya, I don't want anyone near my personal info, mainly my college info.

I tried to use your college transcripts against you?? :lol: Bwhahahahaha Hey look, a person on the forum who has PERSONAL knowledge in every single thread he posts in.. :eusa_shifty:

Yea sure Sparky.. whatever snaps your carrot Dummy.

Since it is obvious that you have NO answer for me, as NO other President has been pressed for their birth certificate as well as their college transcripts in the way that Obama has. Now riddle me this.....what do all of the former Presidents have in common?

Anyone? Anyone?

Sad what the once mighty Trump has sunk to

What happened to his Hawaiian investigators and all the dirt they had dug up? What about his alliance with Sheriff Joe? This is the best he can come up with?

Wow.

Offering $5 mil to charity is sinking low?

Sure as hell is.......pathetic don't ya think?

What does Romney have to say about his good buddies offer? Will Romney match it?

You Leftists are some sick twists.

I tried to use your college transcripts against you?? :lol: Bwhahahahaha Hey look, a person on the forum who has PERSONAL knowledge in every single thread he posts in.. :eusa_shifty:

Since it is obvious that you have NO answer for me, as NO other President has been pressed for their birth certificate as well as their college transcripts in the way that Obama has. Now riddle me this.....what do all of the former Presidents have in common?

Anyone? Anyone?

Except for Obama, none of them claimed to be born in Kenya?

It's just a fun little fundraiser.

All Obama has to do is release a few papers from his college days, and millions of kids get to eat!

Terrific idea!!!

So, when Obama laughs in Trump's face about this, will the Donald simply allow those millions of children to starve?

Anyone? Anyone?

With the exception of B.O. they are/were citizens. :D

All Obama has to do is release a few papers from his college days, and millions of kids get to eat!

Terrific idea!!!

So, when Obama laughs in Trump's face about this, will the Donald simply allow those millions of children to starve?

Oh, no.

Obama would never refuse to do such a simple thing.

Do it for the kids!

Terrific idea!!!

Well then YankIt since you're so concerned call your buddy B.O. and tell him to call Trump's bluff.

If anyone thinks this does anything but hurt Romney, then you're an idiot.

Sad what the once mighty Trump has sunk to

What happened to his Hawaiian investigators and all the dirt they had dug up? What about his alliance with Sheriff Joe? This is the best he can come up with?

Wow.

Offering $5 mil to charity is sinking low?

:lol:

Libruls are in official meltdown mode.. GT even accused Donald Trump of taking children as hostages.. Old VaYank claims he's an Independent disturbed by the Donald. No Nukes uses the n word and then blames conservatives for making him do it.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't make this shit up..

Umm, this is my first post in this thread idiot.

Anyone? Anyone?

Valid point.. Even his own Biographer stated Barry was born in Kenya... Amazing that?!

Anyone? Anyone?

Getting close. Try again.

No. I believe I nailed it.

0.jpg

What do I win?

yeah, old Trump couldn't be a nice guy and just give the dangling carrot to the poor, he has to tease them and try to pull a political jerkoff session for RWers and conservatives.

Indeed. Using charitable endeavors as leverage to take cheap political shots is below tacky.

How is it a cheap political shot unless BARRY is hiding something?? It's a WIN WIN for him.. 5 million to feed poor kids.. anywhere he wants.. What's so difficult about that???

Why doesn't Mittens release his tax returns? What is he hiding? If he has nothing to hide, then why doesn't he come clean? Its obvious - he's a lying crook.

Trump will never write that check because there's no way to arrange to get those documents in less than a week. Its a stunt to get the rabid rw's riled up.

I say, its been worth it just to see all you lying, hypocritical rw's pretend you give a flip about hungry children. You have never cared about children before so this is a real treat.

Terrific idea!!!

Well then YankIt since you're so concerned call your buddy B.O. and tell him to call Trump's bluff.

Because it is a PR stunt for Trump and below the office of the Presidency. Now, back to my question. When Obama refuses to entertain Trump, will the Donald simply let those millions of children starve as was suggested?

Indeed. Using charitable endeavors as leverage to take cheap political shots is below tacky.

How is it a cheap political shot unless BARRY is hiding something?? It's a WIN WIN for him.. 5 million to feed poor kids.. anywhere he wants.. What's so difficult about that???

Why doesn't Mittens release his tax returns? What is he hiding? If he has nothing to hide, then why doesn't he come clean? Its obvious - he's a lying crook.

Trump will never write that check because there's no way to arrange to get those documents in less than a week. Its a stunt to get the rabid rw's riled up.

I say, its been worth it just to see all you lying, hypocritical rw's pretend you give a flip about hungry children. You have never cared about children before so this is a real treat.

Why don't you and the FORUM lib NITWITS, all sell your food stamp card and pool your money to challenge Mitt Romney for his tax returns?? I'm sure he'll consider the 722.00 bet for about 1 minute or so..

Forum List

Back