Trump Announcement

Although I find Trump's challenge funny, as Libberhoids are jumping off of buildings right now, I think Romney should hold a press conference and distance himself as far as he can from this circus.

Let the Libs melt down all on their own...

We see it here in this thread. Imagine what's going on across the nation right now.

Has the Romney/Ryan campaign weighed in on this publicity stunt?

If i was them, i wouldn't go out of my way to address it, or denounce it, because it legitimizes the idea that they had something to do with it, or that they endorse it, in a way. Naturally, if they're asked about it, the would need to denounce it. Something along the lines of what i had just said: very unprofessional, unbecoming and unnecessary.

Truth is Trump knows Obama won't do it and rightfully so. Obama is the POTUS and engaging a public figure on something like this would be a disgrace to the Presidency.

Was Obama born in Kenya? Nobody really knows, but he sure hasn't done anything to disprove it.

You, and the other lunatic conspiracy theorists might not know, but rational people do.
Nobody knows, people only have their opinions.

Load of horseshit.. Has nothing to do with disgracing the Presidency from a man who allowed 4 AMERICANS to die without sending in help, then went to bed........... LIED to cover it all up..

That's another good point. Obama's got a HUGE problem to deal with with this Benghazi stuff. The media is looking for any opportunity to not cover it like they should be. Well, thanks to the Donald and all his wisdom, they now have their diversion.

Thanks Donald.

Signed, Obama and the media

Good point. One that I agree with

He really didn't make that good of a point. By tomorrow this will be old news but for now it has the Libs shitting themselves. A sight to behold and enjoy.

CoronawithLime.jpg

Waiting for what?? I don't know ANYONE in this entire country who is afraid of their student record being made public

okay Wackadoo gunslinger, ill share some personal info with you and this board.

As I told you previously, I do work training Men and Women in the armed services mainly in Radar theory and SATCOM. A few years back I had a co worker who did not like me and or my boss at the time. He some how obtained my college degree from FSU (which is in Business) and tried to say I was not qualified to be doing the work I was and also the high level clearance I have should be yanked as well. What he didn't know is my father who was a USAF LT COL had advised me to keep my college info off the record unless I absolutely had to use it.

Guess what, I had a stupid person, much like you try and use my college education against me. Which backfired on him and he is now "black listed" from the work we do. He lost his TS SCI SLBM clearance and is now out of work.

Obama's info is his to share at his disposal, no matter what you think.

so ya, I don't want anyone near my personal info, mainly my college info.

I tried to use your college transcripts against you?? :lol: Bwhahahahaha Hey look, a person on the forum who has PERSONAL knowledge in every single thread he posts in.. :eusa_shifty:

Yea sure Sparky.. whatever snaps your carrot Dummy.

Can we have a summary for those of us who are unable to watch a video at this time?

"The real estate mogul and reality show star has offered to write a $5 million check to the charity of Obama's choice if — and only if — the president releases all of his college and passport records."

trump25n-1-web.jpg

Why's he always look like a paid-by-the-hour blow-jobber???

:eusa_eh:

If Obama lost this coming election, Trump would not be pulling this stunt after the fact.

This means this is an insult aimed at the office more than the man.

It is disrespectful of the office in the extreme. You can hate Obama all you want, but this kind of shitbird attack on the Presidency cannot be tolerated.

Most of these right wingers do not care about America or the Presidency, but they think that their flag lapel pins make them patriotic.

Name ONE fucking brain-dead idiot who wouldn't accept $5,000,000 for his college transcripts.

Go ahead.

Name ONE FUCKING IDIOT who wouldn't accept that deal?

As usual, the Obamabots will display their blatant dishonesty & hypocrisy. Never expect honesty from them. They know if this were Romney or any other Republican, they would be screeching bloody murder 24/7 for the release of these Records. Their spin on this will just be more embarrassing Obamabot B.S. Four years in, the man should already released these Records. Period, end of story.

Name ONE fucking brain-dead idiot who wouldn't accept $5,000,000 for his college transcripts.

Go ahead.

Name ONE FUCKING IDIOT who wouldn't accept that deal?

Well, let me think.....Hmmm....

I can honestly say that I cannot name one single idiot who wouldn't release his/her transcripts for $5 mil.

Waiting for what?? I don't know ANYONE in this entire country who is afraid of their student record being made public

As I told you previously, I do work training Men and Women in the armed services mainly in Radar theory and SATCOM. A few years back I had a co worker who did not like me and or my boss at the time. He some how obtained my college degree from FSU (which is in Business) and tried to say I was not qualified to be doing the work I was and also the high level clearance I have should be yanked as well. What he didn't know is my father who was a USAF LT COL had advised me to keep my college info off the record unless I absolutely had to use it.

Guess what, I had a stupid person, much like you try and use my college education against me. Which backfired on him and he is now "black listed" from the work we do. He lost his TS SCI SLBM clearance and is now out of work.

I tried to use your college transcripts against you?? :lol: Bwhahahahaha Hey look, a person on the forum who has PERSONAL knowledge in every single thread he posts in.. :eusa_shifty:

Yea sure Sparky.. whatever snaps your carrot Dummy.

Since it is obvious that you have NO answer for me, as NO other President has been pressed for their birth certificate as well as their college transcripts in the way that Obama has. Now riddle me this.....what do all of the former Presidents have in common?

Sad what the once mighty Trump has sunk to

What happened to his Hawaiian investigators and all the dirt they had dug up? What about his alliance with Sheriff Joe? This is the best he can come up with?

Did you get many votes as presidential candidate?

What....you didn't toss your hat in the ring in an effort to lead the nation????

Could that why no one is offering $5 million for your private data? Could be?
Dunce.

But somehow your episode as a private citizen is comparable to the President of the United States?
Talk about delusions of grandeur.

That's another good point. Obama's got a HUGE problem to deal with with this Benghazi stuff. The media is looking for any opportunity to not cover it like they should be. Well, thanks to the Donald and all his wisdom, they now have their diversion.

Thanks Donald.

Signed, Obama and the media

Good point. One that I agree with

He really didn't make that good of a point. By tomorrow this will be old news but for now it has the Libs shitting themselves. A sight to behold and enjoy.

CoronawithLime.jpg

This documentary would be one that would really make them go into a nuclear meltdown

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jrrnkKmUzo]Dreams from My Real Father: A Story of Reds and Deception - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for the Corona :D

What happened to his Hawaiian investigators and all the dirt they had dug up? What about his alliance with Sheriff Joe? This is the best he can come up with?

"Sad what the once mighty Trump has sunk to"
Seems lots of folks are saying that about the presidency.

Are you kidding me? What could Donald possibly come up with that would be better than this? This is 1000 times smarter than the birther stuff he was telling us before!

Forum List

Back