Trump Announcement

If Obama lost this coming election, Trump would not be pulling this stunt after the fact.

This means this is an insult aimed at the office more than the man.

It is disrespectful of the office in the extreme. You can hate Obama all you want, but this kind of shitbird attack on the Presidency cannot be tolerated.

He is insulting the President of the United States. If it were a Republican president you would be insulted. Or even a White Democrat might get you pissed off

Additionally, IF Trump is such a grand humanitarian, why not just give the $5M with no strings attached?

See that why libs are stupid. Why? Because he doesn't feel like using that 5 million the way YOU want him to. Not real hard to follow is it?

Trump is notoriously generous and funds and gives to a great many causes and charities. The focus on this thread is his contributions to his own foundation. Well his foundation is well funded and does a lot of good stuff, but he certainly doesn't put all his charitable contributions there.

Now the President has a chance to do a really good deed for some worthy charity by simply taking Trump up on his offer. Why wouldn't he do that? What would he have to lose?

I personally don't care if Obama shows them or not.

He's OUT THE FUCKING DOOR after election day.

Applause for the DONALD.. He managed to totally send the already WHACKO Left IN TO A MAJOR crybaby tantrum! LMFAO!

He has achieved exposing your hypocrisy.

And for that he earns a :clap2:

People like you are why the GOP is hurting. You are why the GOP is not beating Obama by a country mile.

What are liberals going apeshit over?? A man offers to give 5 million dollars to feed hungry kids and libs are offended????

He is insulting the President of the United States. If it were a Republican president you would be insulted. Or even a White Democrat might get you pissed off

The current occupant of the White House has insulted all Americans with his lies and condescending bull, and his arrogance the last 4 years.

You know a thing or two about lies. :lol:

Truth is Trump knows Obama won't do it and rightfully so. Obama is the POTUS and engaging a public figure on something like this would be a disgrace to the Presidency.

Was Obama born in Kenya? Nobody really knows, but he sure hasn't done anything to disprove it.

Still waiting....

Waiting for what?? I don't know ANYONE in this entire country who is afraid of their student record being made public.. NOT ONE.. BUT OBAMA.. Why is that??? Show me who else refuses to release a simple student record??

Can you not read? I said give me ONE President, besides Obama who has been asked to show their birth certificate publicly as well as now their college transcripts. Just one. I will wait.

lmao Who else is hiding it???? I answered you DUMMY.. No one else has been offered money to release COMMON records because NO ONE IN THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY is hiding a stupidass STUDENT record.\

BUT BARRY

Additionally, IF Trump is such a grand humanitarian, why not just give the $5M with no strings attached?

See that why libs are stupid. Why? Because he doesn't feel like using that 5 million the way YOU want him to. Not real hard to follow is it?

Trump is notoriously generous and funds and gives to a great many causes and charities. The focus on this thread is his contributions to his own foundation. Well his foundation is well funded and does a lot of good stuff, but he certainly doesn't put all his charitable contributions there.

Now the President has a chance to do a really good deed for some worthy charity by simply taking Trump up on his offer. Why wouldn't he do that? What would he have to lose?

Trump is not in any way "notoriously generous".

It is disrespectful of the office in the extreme. You can hate Obama all you want, but this kind of shitbird attack on the Presidency cannot be tolerated.

Last time I checked, pole-smoker it's a free country.

Trump can say/do whatever the fuck he likes.

Don't like it?

Tough shit.

So....everyone who gives to charity should attach strings before they do? REALLY? The need for things such as MediCaid should be coming clearer to you now...

You're a real moron. Did I say that? Again folks..VanYankIt is the perfect example of what I mentioned the other day.

See how he tries to put words in other's mouths so to speak with the old..."so..." routine?

I said what I said idiot and that's all. You trying to spin it is just another libtard FAIL.

Truth is Trump knows Obama won't do it and rightfully so. Obama is the POTUS and engaging a public figure on something like this would be a disgrace to the Presidency.

Was Obama born in Kenya? Nobody really knows, but he sure hasn't done anything to disprove it.

Load of horseshit.. Has nothing to do with disgracing the Presidency from a man who allowed 4 AMERICANS to die without sending in help, then went to bed........... LIED to cover it all up..

Last time I checked, pole-smoker it's a free country.

Trump can say/do whatever the fuck he likes.

Don't like it?

Tough shit.

I told him and the "Good Doctor" that at least five times. They can't seem to grasp it.

I believe it is suspicious Obama has not made his records available. This is a guy who hyped the shit out of "transparency" in 2008.

So you are as wrong as fucking wrong can be if you think my opposition to Trump's UTTER BULLSHIT is "Obama-Worship".

It's a challenge. If there's nothing to hide, just release them and be done with it. The challenge has been made. I guess we'll see what the President does.

If I was Obama, I would tell Trump to shove his $5M up is ass and and kiss my own, but then you righties would freak out and accuse him of being too aggressive as you did after Obama slammed Romney in the last debate.

And if a Republican President responded that way? Yeah, i'm pretty sure you Bots would have a completely different take on this. If this were Romney or any other Republican, you Bots would be hysterically demanding the release of these records 24/7. So i think this shows you Obamabots lack integrity yourselves. You're definitely proof of that.

I can't believe you would want a President of the United States to bow to someone else's demands.

You people have lost your fucking minds in your delusional zeal.

They are dying to see the ****** put on the spot, and do not give a shit about America.

^^^^^ Ever notice racist CRAP always comes from leftists???

That is because the racists are on the right.

And I notice you did not deny it.

Obama was born in the USA.

This stunt will have people talking about Trump more than the college trancripts.

And that is all Trump wants. He is an egomaniac.

You, and the other lunatic conspiracy theorists might not know, but rational people do.

Waiting for what?? I don't know ANYONE in this entire country who is afraid of their student record being made public.. NOT ONE.. BUT OBAMA.. Why is that??? Show me who else refuses to release a simple student record??

Can you not read? I said give me ONE President, besides Obama who has been asked to show their birth certificate publicly as well as now their college transcripts. Just one. I will wait.

lmao Who else is hiding it???? I answered you DUMMY.. No one else has been offered money to release COMMON records because NO ONE IN THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY is hiding a stupidass STUDENT record.\

BUT BARRY

I didn't ask who has been offered money....I asked what former President has ever been asked to show their birth certificate publicly and now asked to show their college transcripts publicly? Name one. I will wait.

Forum List

Back