Trump Announcement

What are liberals going apeshit over?? A man offers to give 5 million dollars to feed hungry kids and libs are offended????

He is insulting the President of the United States. If it were a Republican president you would be insulted. Or even a White Democrat might get you pissed off

Additionally, IF Trump is such a grand humanitarian, why not just give the $5M with no strings attached?

See that why libs are stupid. Why? Because he doesn't feel like using that 5 million the way YOU want him to. Not real hard to follow is it?

Would I show someone my college transcripts and passport records for $5,000,000 ??

You bet your sweet ass I would.

What fucking idiot wouldn't?

Someone who believe the integrity of public office cannot have a price put on it.

What are liberals going apeshit over?? A man offers to give 5 million dollars to feed hungry kids and libs are offended????

It's not just liberals.....I am an Independent and I want to know ONE thing....what other President, besides Obama has been asked to show their birth certificate as well as their college transcripts as Obama has. Please name ONE. I will wait.

:lol::lol::bsflag:

Still waiting....

Four Years in, and he still hasn't released all his Records? And Obamabots see nothing odd about that? Boy, what happened to these people? It's time for them to drop the loyal Obama-Worship shtick, and get real. If he were a Republican President, they would be demanding the release of these Records 24/7.

I believe it is suspicious Obama has not made his records available. This is a guy who hyped the shit out of "transparency" in 2008.

So you are as wrong as fucking wrong can be if you think my opposition to Trump's UTTER BULLSHIT is "Obama-Worship".

It's a challenge. If there's nothing to hide, just release them and be done with it. The challenge has been made. I guess we'll see what the President does.

He is insulting the President of the United States. If it were a Republican president you would be insulted. Or even a White Democrat might get you pissed off

How is offering 5 million dollars for charity INSULTING?? Wow, you libs have gone off the deep end today, truly.. You're totally WHACK.

Additionally, IF Trump is such a grand humanitarian, why not just give the $5M with no strings attached?

See that why libs are stupid. Why? Because he doesn't feel like using that 5 million the way YOU want him to. Not real hard to follow is it?

So....everyone who gives to charity should attach strings before they do? REALLY? The need for things such as MediCaid should be coming clearer to you now...

The current occupant of the White House has insulted all Americans with his lies and condescending bull, and his arrogance the last 4 years.

It's not just liberals.....I am an Independent and I want to know ONE thing....what other President, besides Obama has been asked to show their birth certificate as well as their college transcripts as Obama has. Please name ONE. I will wait.

:lol::lol::bsflag:

Still waiting....

Waiting for what?? I don't know ANYONE in this entire country who is afraid of their student record being made public.. NOT ONE.. BUT OBAMA.. Why is that??? Show me who else refuses to release a simple student record??

Would I show someone my college transcripts and passport records for $5,000,000 ??

Someone who believe the integrity of public office cannot have a price put on it.

So, not releasing all his Records after four years in, is an expression of Public Office integrity? Seems odd, but ok. Regardless, the challenge has been made. Now it's up to your boy to respond.

So....everyone who gives to charity should attach strings before they do? REALLY? The need for things such as MediCaid should be coming clearer to you now...

It's not your money LIBERAL.. The Donald can do whatever he likes with his money.. HE BUILT IT, NOT you.. Go piss your panties elsewhere. LOL

Four Years in, and he still hasn't released all his Records? And Obamabots see nothing odd about that? Boy, what happened to these people? It's time for them to drop the loyal Obama-Worship shtick, and get real. If he were a Republican President, they would be demanding the release of these Records 24/7.

I believe it is suspicious Obama has not made his records available. This is a guy who hyped the shit out of "transparency" in 2008.

So you are as wrong as fucking wrong can be if you think my opposition to Trump's UTTER BULLSHIT is "Obama-Worship".

It's a challenge. If there's nothing to hide, just release them and be done with it. The challenge has been made. I guess we'll see what the President does.

If I was Obama, I would tell Trump to shove his $5M up is ass and and kiss my own, but then you righties would freak out and accuse him of being too aggressive as you did after Obama slammed Romney in the last debate.

Another amazing announcement from Trump.

The further pushing of an issue that has already been proven to be a damaging avenue for the GOP to head down with basically all voters decided except for a select few.

Pushing this issue will sure win over the undecided voters for the GOP!

How is offering 5 million dollars for charity INSULTING?? Wow, you libs have gone off the deep end today, truly.. You're totally WHACK.

Notice the one theme if you will through all the libs replies? They want to tell him how to spend his money. All you read is "What if..." and Why not this..."

The one answer-fit-all...because he can...do what he pleases.

T

Waiting for what?? I don't know ANYONE in this entire country who is afraid of their student record being made public.. NOT ONE.. BUT OBAMA.. Why is that??? Show me who else refuses to release a simple student record??

Can you not read? I said give me ONE President, besides Obama who has been asked to show their birth certificate publicly as well as now their college transcripts. Just one. I will wait.

Liars. And those that have something to hide. College transcripts? Hey Obama, how about you release them just because you have nothing to hide?

Forum List

Back