Trump Announcement

Trump would look very silly.

What do you mean Trump would look very silly? Trump already looks very silly. Yet here you are fellaciating him. This is a cheap and detestable attempt at political points, that isn't going to do anything but make Obama's hand stronger. Seriously, does anyone really believe he gives a damn about the President's supposed non-transparency? If he did, he'd have done this months ago, and instead of trying to leverage charities he's have offered a $5 million contribution to Obama's campaign.

Has there ever been an occasion when you have been within hailing distance of self-respecting folks....?

....I mean....and they were aware of your presence?

Oh, gee, you got me there. Your personal attack was so profound it completely dissolved my perfectly valid point!

The only point is the one on top of your head.....

....how about you jump in the lake to see if it writes underwater.

Again....why are you so afraid of any Obama revelations?

Because no self respecting man will let himself be manipulated by a douche bag that uses promises of charitable donations to children as leverage.

Trump made no qualification re who the donation would go to. The President can choose any charity and Trump will write the check. It would be a great deal for any charity out there. Such bets are made all the time by wealthy people in all walks of life, of all races, of all political parties, of all circumstances. This one is no different.

On the other hand, no charity will be any better off or worse off if Trump had not made the challenge to the President.

Why would the President not want to relieve Donald Trump of $5 million dollars to benefit a great charity?

I can't believe you would want a President of the United States to bow to someone else's demands.

You people have lost your fucking minds in your delusional zeal.

Bowing is Obama's strongest asset.

Because no self respecting man will let himself be manipulated by a douche bag that uses promises of charitable donations to children as leverage.

Trump made no qualification re who the donation would go to. The President can choose any charity and Trump will write the check. It would be a great deal for any charity out there. Such bets are made all the time by wealthy people in all walks of life, of all races, of all political parties, of all circumstances. This one is no different.

On the other hand, no charity will be any better off or worse off if Trump had not made the challenge to the President.

Why would the President not want to relieve Donald Trump of $5 million dollars to benefit a great charity?

I can't believe you would want a President of the United States to bow to someone else's demands.

Trump has made no demands. He has made a very generous offer to benefit a charity of President Obama's choice. Why would the President not see this for the great deal it is, release the records and thereby end the controversy about them and benefit a worthy charity in the process?

Trump does plenty of philanthropic endeavors and gives tons... this is just an additional $5,000,000.

No, he doesn't give "tons".

Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire | The Smoking Gun

Who are you to say what "a ton" is? He doesn't have to give a dime if he so chooses not to...

I didn't say that he did.

You're the one who's fawning over Trump and what a wonderful person he is, I'm just pointing out that he's statistically one of the LEAST charitable "billionaires" in the US.

What a mistake to mention "bow" in connection with Obama.

By the liberal reaction here, THEY KNOW their messiah is lying and covering something up.. Why else the HUGE hissy fit??

image.php

What are liberals going apeshit over?? A man offers to give 5 million dollars to feed hungry kids and libs are offended????

What a mistake to mention "bow" in connection with Obama.

No. I chose the word very deliberately to point out the hypocrisy of those who want Obama to bow to Trump.

Who are you to say what "a ton" is? He doesn't have to give a dime if he so chooses not to...

I didn't say that he did.

You're the one who's fawning over Trump and what a wonderful person he is, I'm just pointing out that he's statistically one of the LEAST charitable "billionaires" in the US.

Show me where I'm fawning... All I did was defend his right to do what he wants with his money unlike you and your pals who are grasping at straws and attacking him over what he chooses to do with HIS money! I've see a dozen strawman arguments when it boils down to what I just said. HIS money..HIS choice...and not for YOU to judge.

Last edited:
If Trump offered any of you on the left millions to your favorite charity, to make your college records public. What would you do?

Now be honest :D

I'd show my college records. But I'm not the President.

If you were the President? What difference does it make. Our President's have always shown these kinds of records

No, they haven't "always" done it. In fact, they've never done it. Bush's records were leaked, he didn't release them himself.

They are dying to see the ****** put on the spot, and do not give a shit about America.

If Trump offered any of you on the left millions to your favorite charity, to make your college records public. What would you do?

Now be honest :D

I'd show my college records. But I'm not the President.

If you were the President? What difference does it make. Our President's have always shown these kinds of records

No they haven't. What they have normally shown is their tax records while they are candidates. Well, with the exception of Mitten.

By the liberal reaction here, THEY KNOW their messiah is lying and covering something up.. Why else the HUGE hissy fit??

False dichotomy.

I hate Obama. This is well known. But I am not so fucked in the head that I believe it is okay to lie, cheat, or blackmail to win.

THAT is why I am having a hissy fit. Not your bogus false choice.

Have some goddam principles. It is incredibly hypocritical to defend Trump's actions.

Last edited:

They are dying to see the ****** put on the spot, and do not give a shit about America.

^^^^^ Ever notice racist CRAP always comes from leftists???

Forum List

Back