Trump Announcement

aw...looky looky at all the obama deranged toons.

it's so cute. :thup:

Thank you....

...now back to the issue at hand: why not take Trump up on it?

Because no self respecting man will let himself be manipulated by a douche bag that uses promises of charitable donations to children as leverage.

Has there ever been an occasion when you have been within hailing distance of self-respecting folks....?

....I mean....and they were aware of your presence?

Can you think of a reason why Obama should refuse the offer?

Truth be told, he won't be President beyond January 20th anyway.

I can think of countless reasons that Obama should refuse the offer.

It would look pretty bad for America for the President to acknowledge loons like this.

It would look even better for Obama, and worse for Trump if he released them and there was nothing of any significance to see... Trump would look very silly.

But, on the other hand....

LMAO A Lib mod calling Trump an asshole because he offers Barry 5 million to feed hungry kids..

WHO KNEW THAT WAS HORRIBLE until today??

Why doesn't Trump just give that money to feed hungry kids?

Why is he letting them starve unless he gets what he wants?

That's hostage taking. Pure and simple. "Feed my ego or the kid dies."

Trump does plenty of philanthropic endeavors and gives tons... this is just an additional $5,000,000.

No, he doesn't give "tons".

Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire | The Smoking Gun

The same people who bitched about Obama bowing to a royal head of state (as is proper) expect him to cave to a douche nozzle like Trump?

Not releasing all his College Records is a big problem for Obama. His followers can deny that all they want, but it is a problem. Why hasn't he released them? It's a completely fair question. Is it just bad grades? Because that wouldn't be so harmful. I don't think most Americans care about that.

Personally, i suspect it's something much bigger. Much of his history may very well be fiction. He may have even received funded in College as a Foreign Exchange Student. Who really knows though? Regardless, he should have released all his records a long time ago. And don't ever forget this...

ObamaBooklet.png

Last edited:
aw...looky looky at all the obama deranged toons.

it's so cute. :thup:

Thank you....

Because no self respecting man will let himself be manipulated by a douche bag that uses promises of charitable donations to children as leverage.

Trump made no qualification re who the donation would go to. The President can choose any charity and Trump will write the check. It would be a great deal for any charity out there. Such bets are made all the time by wealthy people in all walks of life, of all races, of all political parties, of all circumstances. This one is no different.

On the other hand, no charity will be any better off or worse off if Trump had not made the challenge to the President.

Why would the President not want to relieve Donald Trump of $5 million dollars to benefit a great charity?

LMAO A Lib mod calling Trump an asshole because he offers Barry 5 million to feed hungry kids..

WHO KNEW THAT WAS HORRIBLE until today??

Trump is taking hostages because he won't spend his own money the way you DICTATE??????Really??? LOL

This is so ironic it is beyond belief. Here you have been dictating all through this topic about what Obama should do so the kids can eat. You are blaming Obama if the kids end up starving. You are taking the hostage-taker's side in this!

You are absolutely delusional.

Last edited:
Dam, That's a lot a phone's Obby. You really should take the deal. After all you never cover anything up, Right?

Lets ask C-Span what they think you should do.

The offer will be 50 million before election day... Obby won't do it. We know he won't and we know why.

Last edited:
If Trump offered any of you on the left millions to your favorite charity, to make your college records public. What would you do?

Now be honest :D

Last edited:
Has there ever been an occasion when you have been within hailing distance of self-respecting folks....?

....I mean....and they were aware of your presence?

Oh, gee, you got me there. Your personal attack was so profound it completely dissolved my perfectly valid point!

Trump does plenty of philanthropic endeavors and gives tons... this is just an additional $5,000,000.

No, he doesn't give "tons".

Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire | The Smoking Gun

Who are you to say what "a ton" is? He doesn't have to give a dime if he so chooses not to...

Thank you....

Trump made no qualification re who the donation would go to. The President can choose any charity and Trump will write the check. It would be a great deal for any charity out there. Such bets are made all the time by wealthy people in all walks of life, of all races, of all political parties, of all circumstances. This one is no different.

On the other hand, no charity will be any better off or worse off if Trump had not made the challenge to the President.

Why would the President not want to relieve Donald Trump of $5 million dollars to benefit a great charity?

I can't believe you would want a President of the United States to bow to someone else's demands.

You people have lost your fucking minds in your delusional zeal.

If I'm not mistaken.....if something weird happened...and it somehow came out that Obama was not a U.S. citizen.......he would be removed from his Presidential position.
Then I believe it would be Joe Biden going up against Mitt Romney.......how goes that for everyone?? ~LoL~

All I can say is..."Go Trump Go"...I like Donald Trump..........

SPEAKING OF A BOWING PRESIDENT..

LOL

I think GT has officially shit his adult baby diaper.. Wow, he's completely losing it.

Forum List

Back