Trump Announcement

If you wnat to play the "guilt by association game" we can talk about Rev Wright, Tony Rezko and a host of others...You're call.:eusa_whistle:

I'm anti-Obama, in case you've missed nearly every one of my posts here. You don't have to be a right-wing robot to be anti-Obama though.

I agree: all those names hurt Obama and deserve to be explored, and they were. I wish the MSM would've gone more in depth about them rather than just gloss over them.

But still, the difference. Did Rezko, Wright, Ayers, etc ever have a very popular TV show? Have they been in the public spotlight for 25 years? When people say that Obama is tied with Reverend Jeremiah Wright, most people go "who's Jeremiah Wright?" If the MSM ties Trump to Romney, and they will, everyone knows who Donald Trump is.

If you wnat to play the "guilt by association game" we can talk about Rev Wright, Tony Rezko and a host of others...You're call.:eusa_whistle:

I'm anti-Obama, in case you've missed nearly every one of my posts here. You don't have to be a right-wing robot to be anti-Obama though.

I agree: all those names hurt Obama and deserve to be explored, and they were. I wish the MSM would've gone more in depth about them rather than just gloss over them.

But still, the difference. Did Rezko, Wright, Ayers, etc ever have a very popular TV show? Have they been in the public spotlight for 25 years? When people say that Obama is tied with Reverend Jeremiah Wright, most people go "who's Jeremiah Wright?" If the MSM ties Trump to Romney, and they will, everyone knows who Donald Trump is.

I guess we will have to wait and see...

ObamaBooklet.png

Nothing to see here folks. You're all just a bunch of crazy racists. Well, that's what the Obamabots keep telling us anyway. ;)

I should promote a special media contest for students, for Trump to "hire" the student who can broker the deal, and I will cover that stipend out of the business account. Great news!

Better yet, you could just hire Trump directly. He's a real estate genius I hear. And he's employed now too.

If Obama lost this coming election, Trump would not be pulling this stunt after the fact.

This means this is an insult aimed at the office more than the man.

It is disrespectful of the office in the extreme. You can hate Obama all you want, but this kind of shitbird attack on the Presidency cannot be tolerated.

Most of these right wingers do not care about America or the Presidency, but they think that their flag lapel pins make them patriotic.

That has what to do with Trump or this thread? NoBrains would be a better username or NoClue...either will work. :eusa_whistle:

The people with any intelligence will understand. Sorry to leave you out.

I can't imagine any other President being pressed for his birth certificate and college records would have any problem releasing them. The reason others haven't been pressed for that information is because they don't have relatives in another country claiming the President was born there; and they haven't gone before a friendly audience referring to another country as "my country". And all other candidates have numerous friends, classmates, neighbors, colleagues, and associates who were available for interview and who openly talked about these people. We don't know much about Obama's friends, classmates, colleagues. Those he has referred to in his books we now know were not real people but composites of people.

There was a big bruhaha over whether John McCain, born in Panama when his active duty father was stationed in the Canal Zone, was eligible to be President. And the left did their damndest to disqualify him. As judge after judge kept dismissing the cases of plaintiffs challenging his eligibility, it took an act of the Senate to make him eligible though the matter was never fully resolved. But McCain certainly did not try to hide his birth certificate or any other facts related to his eligibility. And we know that he was a mediocre student as was George W. Bush and as was Al Gore and John Kerry, all who made their college transcripts public.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/11/us/politics/11mccain.html?_r=0
snopes.com: Is John McCain a natural-born citizen of the U.S.?
Michigan Law Review - First Impressions - The Justiciability of Eligibility: May Courts Decide Who Can Be President?

Trump has made a serious and generous offer as incentive for the President to satisfy a curiosity a lot of us have.

Translation: Trump reminds the world that he doesn't like having a black, democratic president.

I think the black part has nothing to do with it... but don't let that stop you from playing the race card

It has a lot to do with it. No one else in our history has ever had his citizenship questioned to this extent.

And that has to do with race?? No, more like an unusual situation with the birth cert... But again, don't let that stop you from playing the race card

I can't imagine any other President being pressed for his birth certificate and college records would have any problem releasing them. The reason others haven't been pressed for that information is because they don't have relatives in another country claiming the President was born there; and they haven't gone before a friendly audience referring to another country as "my country". And all other candidates have numerous friends, classmates, neighbors, colleagues, and associates who were available for interview and who openly talked about these people. We don't know much about Obama's friends, classmates, colleagues. Those he has referred to in his books we now know were not real people but composites of people.

There was a big bruhaha over whether John McCain, born in Panama when his active duty father was stationed in the Canal Zone, was eligible to be President. And the left did their damndest to disqualify him. As judge after judge kept dismissing the cases of plaintiffs challenging his eligibility, it took an act of the Senate to make him eligible though the matter was never fully resolved. But McCain certainly did not try to hide his birth certificate or any other facts related to his eligibility. And we know that he was a mediocre student as was George W. Bush and as was Al Gore and John Kerry, all who made their college transcripts public.
Michigan Law Review - First Impressions - The Justiciability of Eligibility: May Courts Decide Who Can Be President?

Trump has made a serious and generous offer as incentive for the President to satisfy a curiosity a lot of us have.

Please post a picture of John McCain's birth certificate.

Can we have a summary for those of us who are unable to watch a video at this time?

If Obama releases copies of all his college transcripts and applications, as well as his passport records and applications, by Oct. 31, then Trump will make a $5 million donation to a charity of Obama's choice.

HEY I have the perfect charity.
There is a nonprofit coalition of 10 historic Freed Slave churches (including 2 destroyed by fire or demolition in recent years that have no money to reconstruct their sites)

This is the ONLY Freed Slave district like it in the entire country; it is registered on the national registry of historic places, yet is at risk of being wiped out due to neglect and lack of funding while developers have bought out the land, and even sold some to the Federal Reserve to pocket the profit that could have gone toward historic preservation.

The business plan the community put together is to save the last 10 historic rowhouses for Veterans to build a campus for education and training in financial, property and health care management.

If anyone here can get Obama and Trump to meet whatever terms of the deal can get the $5 million invested or donated to the churches to buy the property, set up a campus to help vets, and use the profit from the program to fund historic restoration,

I would GLADLY pay that broker $5000 out of the fund we started for the nonprofit churches
to save national history. For more details see Freedmen's Town Historic Vet Housing

I should promote a special media contest for students, for Trump to "hire" the student who can broker the deal, and I will cover that stipend out of the business account. Great news!

If there is a bonafide charity to help these folks, and that is the charity that Obama chooses, then that is the organization that Trump will write the check to. Great opportunity for the President to put his heart where his mouth is, huh?

This is certainly bring out the birther riff raff.

But McCain certainly did not try to hide his birth certificate or any other facts related to his eligibility.
Uh, just what would those "other facts" be?

Obama never hid his bc either. It was on file before the first day he served in the senate.

We all know he was not born in Kenya BUT what if he had been? As you point out with the McCain example, it would not make any difference at all. Just as it makes no difference that Mitt's father was not born in the US.

In both Mitt's and President Obama's case, their mothers were US citizens.

End of story.

Except if you're an ignorant birther twerp, that is.

Last edited:

Are you an idiot? :cool::eusa_hand::eusa_clap:

I agree.

I don't agree, at all, for reason stated already, and i'm surprised you'd take that position.

Here ya go. It has never been a secret or an issue so far as I know. McCain has never tried to conceal any of his or or his father's military record so far as I know, and certainly has not ever denied where he was born:

McCain_Certificate_of_Birth.jpg

Here ya go. It has never been a secret or an issue so far as I know. McCain has never tried to conceal any of his or or his father's military record so far as I know, and certainly has not ever denied where he was born:

So, this is equal to the one given by Obama and the state of HI. Why are you so quick to believe the authenticity of McCain's, but not willing to give the same for Obama?

So, this is equal to the one given by Obama and the state of HI. Why are you so quick to believe the authenticity of McCain's, but not willing to give the same for Obama?

McCain is White.

McCain is White.

We have a winnah!!!

Why are you assuming that I have challenged the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate? I don't believe I ever have. I certainly did find it curious that he kept it secret for so long and released it only under extreme pressure from both his critics and his own party. And he didn't make it available for close examination then which is curious, but I've not made a big deal about that.

And why do you defend the President about keeping other information under lock and key when ALL other candidates have willingly provided information on their college applications, records, etc. when asked? Why is it so important to him to keep it under lock and key unless he has something to hide?

And why wouldn't the President good naturedly take advantage of an opportunity to do a very good deed for a good charity by providing the requested information now--information that SHOULD be provided by a Presidential candidate?

And why is the left in total melt down that Trump made the offer?

Last edited:

There was no big bruhaha over McCain. Some idiotic REPUBLICAN filed a lawsuit claiming McCain didn't meet citizenship eligibility. It was laughed at by Republicans and Democrats alike.

Why do you lie about something so easily fact checked? Obama has been the target of birfer nonsense since before he was elected and this nonsense continues to this day, as the idiotic Trump plainly proves.

Forum List

Back