Trump Announcement

Just a quick question for the loyal Obamabots here...What's the reason Obama has given for not releasing all his Records? Just curious. Because i really haven't heard his reason. Maybe you guys can clue us in?

Anyhow, why would it not be a smart and well received political move for the President to put this controversy behind him once and for all, release the requested records that create the controversy, and in the process put Trump on the spot for a $5 million donation to a good charity?

I can't think of a better way for Obama to improve both his image and his poll ratings.

That would WIN him the election right there, hands down.

But you know, and I know, and all the filthy leftist obama ass kissers here in this thread know, that the little kenyan Barry Soetoro has a LOT to hide, and no way he'll release it because that would more than likely land his ass in PRISON for TREASON and HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS!

All this defense of obama by the libroids here just REEKS of falsehood. It's hollow, tepid and pathetic, and I don't think even THEY believe it. They're just running interference for the messiah.

They are trying to win the election on a message board...:lol: Idiots that they are...:clap2:

Oh is that why the Admin of this forum thinks this stunt is such an important topic? :lol:

Just a quick question for the loyal Obamabots here...What's the reason Obama has given for not releasing all his Records? Just curious. Because i really haven't heard his reason. Maybe you guys can clue us in?

Because he shouldn't have to? Who is he releasing them to? Any official investigation going on that I am unaware of?

That would WIN him the election right there, hands down.

But you know, and I know, and all the filthy leftist obama ass kissers here in this thread know, that the little kenyan Barry Soetoro has a LOT to hide, and no way he'll release it because that would more than likely land his ass in PRISON for TREASON and HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS!

All this defense of obama by the libroids here just REEKS of falsehood. It's hollow, tepid and pathetic, and I don't think even THEY believe it. They're just running interference for the messiah.

They are trying to win the election on a message board...:lol: Idiots that they are...:clap2:

Oh is that why the Admin of this forum thinks this stunt is such an important topic? :lol:

I don't see that it billed it as an important topic. But it is apparently interesting because you have been following it and contributing to it, yes? It has gone 29 pages and is 425 posts in about 4 hours. Good thread.

I don't see that it billed it as an important topic. But it is apparently interesting because you have been following it and contributing to it, yes? It has gone 29 pages and is 425 posts in about 4 hours. Good thread.

She's just pissy because her pal jillian's counter thread was sentenced to the Rubber Room after relatively few replies.

A pity really... that... and Valerie as a poster and a person.

BTW, when did the "admins" become all knowing. NEWS ALERT Val...they are mere mortals like the rest of us.

Last edited:

Because he shouldn't have to? Who is he releasing them to? Any official investigation going on that I am unaware of?

So if this were Mitt Romney or any other Republican, you would feel the same way? Now think before answering. Your integrity is on the line.

I don't believe he has ever provided a reason. Just as he never commented on that birth certificate that was so long in coming. Did he have the birth certificate forged? Who knows? Because it was not made available for close examination, it didn't really calm down most of the birthers. Some who know how to decode images on the internet say the internet version isn't real. Others are completely satisfied that the birth certificate was provided. And as I have never been a birther, I don't know. Nor is that an important issue for me in who I will vote for for President except in the much larger concepts of who the President is, how much can we trust what he tells us to believe, and what does he really want for the country.

And there is no question in my mind that the $5 million dollar bet is a Trump publicity stunt, but it nevertheless begs the question of why such a stunt is even possible, why the President is so secretive about parts of his life most people are very open about and why the Left is so apolectic and in total meltdown that the challenge was made.

We have a chance here for the President to be seen as a totally good guy finallymoved by the motivation to relieve Donald Trump of some of his significant wealth while helping out a good charity. It would be the best publicity Obama will have a chance to get between now and the election. I think he should take Trump up on it.

I don't believe he has ever provided a reason. Just as he never commented on that birth certificate that was so long in coming. Did he have the birth certificate forged? Who knows? Because it was not made available for close examination, it didn't really calm down most of the birthers. Some who know how to decode images on the internet say the internet version isn't real. Others are completely satisfied that the birth certificate was provided. And as I have never been a birther, I don't know. Nor is that an important issue for me in who I will vote for for President except in the much larger concepts of who the President is, how much can we trust what he tells us to believe, and what does he really want for the country.

And there is no question in my mind that the $5 million dollar bet is a Trump publicity stunt, but it nevertheless begs the question of why such a stunt is even possible, why the President is so secretive about parts of his life most people are very open about and why the Left is so apolectic and in total meltdown that the challenge was made.

We have a chance here for the President to be seen as a totally good guy finallymoved by the motivation to relieve Donald Trump of some of his significant wealth while helping out a good charity. It would be the best publicity Obama will have a chance to get between now and the election. I think he should take Trump up on it.

Sherriff Arpaio did a forensic work up on it and said there were many inconsistencies. The report is out there somewhere for those interested.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Claims to Have Found Decisive Proof that President Obama’s Birth Certificate Is a Fake | Video | TheBlaze.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Obama's birth certificate is fraudulent - Los Angeles Times

So if this were Mitt Romney or any other Republican, you would feel the same way? Now think before answering. Your integrity is on the line.

As someone who voted for Bush I, Perot and Bush II, I can honestly say that I never once asked or questioned their eligibility to run for POTUS, nor did I care enough to see their college transcripts. Who gives a shit about how any of them did in college or where they went? I know Bush II was an idiot and yet he had a college degree, so what difference does it make?

Yeah, so far the only reason i got, was that he doesn't have to provide a reason. Pretty shocking answer, considering these are the people who are always screeching incessantly about Republican Politicians releasing their Records.

As someone who voted for Bush I, Perot and Bush II, I can honestly say that I never once asked or questioned their eligibility to run for POTUS, nor did I care enough to see their college transcripts. Who gives a shit about how any of them did in college or where they went? I know Bush II was an idiot and yet he had a college degree, so what difference does it make?

Shows how much you don't understand. It isn't his grades they are interested in...it's... was he a foreign exchange student or given any preferential treatment.

Excuse me for being very skeptical of your answer. Your past tells a very different story. Your nonchalance on this one is just a bit too convenient.

She's just pissy because her pal jillian's counter thread was sentenced to the Rubber Room after relatively few replies.

BTW, when did the "admins" become all knowing. NEWS ALERT Val...they are mere mortals like the rest of us.

What are you talking about? I'm all knowing and immoral!! I mean immortal!!...wait!...maybe both..............yes both.

Excuse me for being very skeptical of your answer. Your past tells a very different story. Your nonchalance on this one is just a bit too convenient.

This is a message board. What reason would I have to lie to you about my previous voting decisions? Obama was the first time I ever voted for a Democrat. Take it or leave it.

Shows how much you don't understand. It isn't his grades they are interested in...it's... was he a foreign exchange student or given any preferential treatment.

And again, I ask.....what other US President besides Obama has been put under this sort of extreme scrutiny of such things? Hell, Romney won't release IRS tax returns for anything beyond 2010. Where is your uproar?

No, and tons of people commenting on a topic does not make it suddenly meaningful. IMO this stunt is a joke, so I haven't bothered to read the thread. That you could write a thesis on it does not surprise me, but my only contribution to this thread was to wonder whether the charitable offer proved to be truly charitable or merely political.

What are you talking about? I'm all knowing and immoral!! I mean immortal!!...wait!...maybe both..............yes both.

You don't say........ I don't even pay attention to thread movements, FTR.

No one would be asking this of a Republican.

Forum List

Back