Trump Announcement

Oh is that why the Admin of this forum thinks this stunt is such an important topic? :lol:

I don't see that it billed it as an important topic. But it is apparently interesting because you have been following it and contributing to it, yes? It has gone 29 pages and is 425 posts in about 4 hours. Good thread.

No, and tons of people commenting on a topic does not make it suddenly meaningful. IMO this stunt is a joke, so I haven't bothered to read the thread. That you could write a thesis on it does not surprise me, but my only contribution to this thread was to wonder whether the charitable offer proved to be truly charitable or merely political.

Does the motive matter if something good is accomplished? If you had read the thread, you would know that I've made my opinion perfectly clear that of course it is political. Everything involving the candidates or upcoming election right now is political. And the motive is probably firmly rooted in Trump's ego. But in this case it also gives a good charity a chance to receive a large amount of money, which, in my book, is a far sight more noble than just trashing somebody or trying to smear a political party.

Last edited:
So fucking stupid.

Hey Donald,

How about you tell us where you got your hairpiece first?

Is that a red squirrel?

So you're defending your boy refusing to release his Records? Man, you might just be the most dishonest and biggest hypocrite on this Board. If this were Mitt Romney or any other Republican, you would be screeching bloody murder for the release of these Records. You have no integrity. You should retire from Message Boards.

No one would be asking Romney for these records. Do we have to write it large and in crayon?

:lol: You Obamabots are such liars. You have no credibility left. Not one of you has been honest on this thread.

And again, I ask.....what other US President besides Obama has been put under this sort of extreme scrutiny of such things? Hell, Romney won't release IRS tax returns for anything beyond 2010. Where is your uproar?

They appear to fear this question. Even the stupid ones.

I would say you left leaning libretards fear Trump's offer more than anyone here fears your simplistic questions. Questions that were answered half a dozen times already.

And if you looked, I answered his question. I said no one other than Obama. So what's your point?

He wants to know why no one but Obama.

I don't see that it billed it as an important topic. But it is apparently interesting because you have been following it and contributing to it, yes? It has gone 29 pages and is 425 posts in about 4 hours. Good thread.

No, and tons of people commenting on a topic does not make it suddenly meaningful. IMO this stunt is a joke, so I haven't bothered to read the thread. That you could write a thesis on it does not surprise me, but my only contribution to this thread was to wonder whether the charitable offer proved to be truly charitable or merely political.

Does it matter? If you had read the thread, you would know that I've made my opinion perfectly clear that of course it is political. Everything involving the candidates or upcoming election right now is political. But in this case it also gives a good charity a chance to receive a large amount of money, which, in my book, is a far sight more noble than just trashing somebody or trying to smear a political party.

She doesn't read threads. She trolls looking for certain people's names to flame the thread so it ends up in the Flame Zone or Rubber Room. It's her modus operandi.

She doesn't care the least about politics.

So you're defending your boy refusing to release his Records? Man, you might just be the most dishonest and biggest hypocrite on this Board. If this were Mitt Romney or any other Republican, you would be screeching bloody murder for the release of these Records. You have no integrity. You should retire from Message Boards.

No one would be asking Romney for these records. Do we have to write it large and in crayon?

:lol: You Obamabots are such liars. You have no credibility left. Not one of you has been honest on this thread.

You cannot deal with us so you retreat to the 'liar, liar, pants on fire' defense. Have to put my kids to bed, this is like talking to a wall, or walls.

Oh if only The President would release his college transcripts for the children! *sob*

Does it matter? If you had read the thread, you would know that I've made my opinion perfectly clear that of course it is political. Everything involving the candidates or upcoming election right now is political. But in this case it also gives a good charity a chance to receive a large amount of money, which, in my book, is a far sight more noble than just trashing somebody or trying to smear a political party.

She doesn't read threads. She trolls looking for certain people's names to flame the thread so it ends up in the Flame Zone or Rubber Room. It's her modus operandi.

She doesn't care the least about politics.

I don't know that was her motive here, and won't make that assumption, but if it was, it only works if others take the bait. If those of us who find the topic interesting refuse the take the bait and refuse to join a food fight, anybody who really is a troll usually eventually goes away.

Last edited:
Damn, that's even worse than I thought it would be. Trump has no intention of writing that check. The logistics alone make it impossible. You can't get all those records in a week, and he knows that. I can't believe I waited up all morning for this.

wrong. I just contacted SU. I graduated over 3 decades ago. Told them a prospective employer would like my transcript. They said it will be emailed to them within 2 hours of their receipt of a release signed by me of which they emailed to me.
I can overnight the release back to them and the prospective employer will have my entire transcript, application and campus record by tomorrow at 12 Noon eastern time.

You have a habit of assuming things that arent true.

You cannot deal with us so you retreat to the 'liar, liar, pants on fire' defense. Have to put my kids to bed, this is like talking to a wall, or walls.

Oh look..it's the LIBRUL who used the "N" word today and then blamed conservatives stating, "they made him do it." :lol::lol:

They appear to fear this question. Even the stupid ones.

I would say you left leaning libretards fear Trump's offer more than anyone here fears your simplistic questions. Questions that were answered half a dozen times already.

And if you looked, I answered his question. I said no one other than Obama. So what's your point?

Maybe due to his background. How do I know what others are thinking and why this thread motivates them. I'd just like to see the whole birther issue put to rest. There seems to be enough people who believe that it's still an issue. Why? Maybe due to Sheriff Arpaio's findings and for some.... maybe they just hate Obama. Beats me.

I'm sure the fact that when he was first asked and refused it didn't help matters.

You guys defending your guy on this, just shows what dishonest hypocrites you all are. I could respect you somewhat if you showed at least an ounce of honesty.

Damn, that's even worse than I thought it would be. Trump has no intention of writing that check. The logistics alone make it impossible. You can't get all those records in a week, and he knows that. I can't believe I waited up all morning for this.

wrong. I just contacted SU. I graduated over 3 decades ago. Told them a prospective employer would like my transcript. They said it will be emailed to them within 2 hours of their receipt of a release signed by me of which they emailed to me.
I can overnight the release back to them and the prospective employer will have my entire transcript, application and campus record by tomorrow at 12 Noon eastern time.

True. I did the same thing when I needed my transcript for a job offer.

Maybe due to his background. How do I know what others are thinking and why this thread motivates them. I'd just like to see the whole birther issue put to rest. There seems to be enough people who believe that it's still an issue. Why? Maybe due to Sheriff Arpaio's findings and for some.... maybe they just hate Obama. Beats me.

I'm sure the fact that when he was first asked and refused it didn't help matters.

You got it there.

Yup, I was thinking about taking some on line courses just recently and the university requested my transcripts. Called my old alma mater and they faxed me a release within minutes, and I had my decades old transcript in hand within 24 hours.

You got it there.

For you that "part of the answer" works. For others they just want to know the truth. Naturally you seem less concerned about that and more concerned that you boy is being asked to actually back up what he says. He can end it all by taking up Trump's offer and make Trump look like the idiot.

Last edited:

You guys defending your guy on this, just shows what dishonest hypocrites you all are. I could respect you somewhat if you showed at least an ounce of honesty.

I have never said a word on these boards that has not been honest. You are unable to debate us, so you resort to attacking our honesty and integrity. You are pathetic.

Obama, here's how to help the poor:

Obama, here's how to help the poor: Educate both parents and their children - CSMonitor.com

Since you care so much Mr. President.. here's your chance.. What American wouldn't take the 5 MILLION when all they have to do is release silly old college transcripts?? I mean, after all.. who the hell wants to, or need to hide college documents??? Why you would think only someone who has something they don't want others to find out about right? Being you said you have nothing to hide Barry, and we all know you would never evah ever lie.. then we encourage you to help the poor and release your information.. It's a WIN WIN.. :)

Signed a caring constituent.

Forum List

Back