Trump Announcement

For Barry!:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY]Beyoncé - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) - YouTube[/ame]

5 mil Barry!

Obama, here's how to help the poor:

Obama, here's how to help the poor: Educate both parents and their children - CSMonitor.com

Since you care so much Mr. President.. here's your chance.. What American wouldn't take the 5 MILLION when all they have to do is release silly old college transcripts?? I mean, after all.. who the hell wants to, or need to hide college documents??? Why you would think only someone who has something they don't want others to find out about right? Being you said you have nothing to hide Barry, and we all know you would never evah ever lie.. then we encourage you to help the poor and release your information.. It's a WIN WIN.. :)

Signed a caring constituent.

Yup. It's a worthy cause. Mr. President, you can relieve Donald Trump of a very large sum of money and do a wonderful thing for kids or other needy persons through a worthy charity. It's a great offer. Take it.

If Mitt Romney were to come forward and support Trumps proposal, I would urge the President to do so

The funniest thing about all of this is that Trump was a top Republican contender right before Primary started. :lol:

Well, he wasn't a top contender but he did toy with the idea of throwing his hat in the ring. And when I started a thread with a poll as to what our USMB members thought about that, the response from left, right, middle, trolls, birthers, nuts, and berries alike voted mostly "HELL NO!" I would imagine internal polling almost everywhere produced a lot of the same results which is no doubt why Trump decided not to try it.

But I don't think anybody really believes Trump has made this challenge out of any genuine altruistic motives. For him it is just doing it, pretty much like he does everything. The fun is in the challenge and accomplishing things and he enjoys being the center of attention. He, like many other celebrities from music idols to movie stars to television personalities, has also made his political preferences known and he is not adverse to taking advantage of his name recognition and whatever influence he might have to promote them. He is no better and no worse than any of the others in that regard.

But in this particular instance, the fact is a good charity could benefit a great deal from what Trump has offered. And whatever the motive or long range goal, the ball is in the President's court.

It's actually dumb yet brilliant. Obama won't do it cuz it's obvious as hell he is hiding something. but the fact that he won't do it makes it all the more apparent that he is a lying piece of shit with tons of secrets.

The funniest thing about all of this is that Trump was a top Republican contender right before Primary started. :lol:

Well, he wasn't a top contender but he did toy with the idea of throwing his hat in the ring. And when I started a thread with a poll as to what our USMB members thought about that, the response from left, right, middle, trolls, birthers, nuts, and berries alike voted mostly "HELL NO!" I would imagine internal polling almost everywhere produced a lot of the same results which is no doubt why Trump decided not to try it.

But I don't think anybody really believes Trump has made this challenge out of any genuine altruistic motives. For him it is just doing it, pretty much like he does everything. The fun is in the challenge and accomplishing things and he enjoys being the center of attention. He, like many other celebrities from music idols to movie stars to television personalities, has also made his political preferences known and he is not adverse to taking advantage of his name recognition and whatever influence he might have to promote them. He is no better and no worse than any of the others in that regard.

But in this particular instance, the fact is a good charity could benefit a great deal from what Trump has offered. And whatever the motive or long range goal, the ball is in the President's court.

The polls from way back in 2011 tell a different story.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/201...-republicans-surprising-new-poll-donald-trump

http://articles.nydailynews.com/201...-republicans-surprising-new-poll-donald-trump

It's actually dumb yet brilliant. Obama won't do it cuz it's obvious as hell he is hiding something. but the fact that he won't do it makes it all the more apparent that he is a lying piece of shit with tons of secrets.

So you're saying Romney is hiding something in the taxes he won't release?

"Melting down"?

ROFL.

I had no idea that people were now using the term "Melting Down" to describe the act of relentlessly making fun of someone for utterly moronic behavior.

Well, I guess I haven't been keeping up with the young people's vernacular these days...

But please, keep on doing what you're doing.

No-one will laugh at you, or "the Donald", I swear.

Now, you must excuse me while I go talk to my friends over here...

No, no, we're not laughing at you!

Someone just told a joke that has nothing to do with you.

LMAO!

Someone needs to tape a parody in which The Chump makes the same offer to Romney for 10 or so years worth of his tax returns.

How much money are you willing to pay to see those taxes Witchypoo?

People don't understand complicated taxes and that is what the Democrats would be depending on. They would go on about capital gains tax that is open to anyone that invests. It is as simple as that.

But college records everyone who has gone to college or has apllied for anything understands applications and records of grades. That's cannot be misinterpreted.

How much money are you willing to pay to see those taxes Witchypoo?

Hustler offered a million. Trump isn't even an original chump.

People don't understand complicated taxes and that is what the Democrats would be depending on. They would go on about capital gains tax that is open to anyone that invests. It is as simple as that.

But college records everyone who has gone to college or has apllied for anything understands applications and records of grades. That's cannot be misinterpreted.

:lol: hypocrite alert!!!

Repost but some people seem to have missed it:

How miserly is The Donald?

From 1990 through 2009, Trump has personally donated a total of just $3.7 million to his foundation, which was incorporated in 1987. In fact, the billionaire is not even the largest contributor to his own charitable organization.
Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire | The Smoking Gun

The friggin' check would probably bounce high enough to reach his penthouse.

No one missed it. It has no relevance. :eusa_hand:

Foxfyre missed it apparently because she made some lame post about how generous Trump is a couple of pages after the original post.

So why do you think Romney went along with this cheesy stunt?

I'd bet its Romney's money that's bankrolling this. Maybe Murdoch or any of the others who have been doing their best to buy the election have chipped in. We can bet its not all Trump's money. They're just using him because he's a shameless publicity whore and will do anything to try to make believe that he has some relevance in this wrold.

One thing for sure though, this lame-brained idea did not hatch from the Orange Comb Over. It has been discussed in back rooms for a while.

So far, Mittens has tried buying the election, stealing the election and this is just the next stunt to get the gullible rw's to vote fro him.

foxfyre
Why are you assuming that I have challenged the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate? I don't believe I ever have. I certainly did find it curious that he kept it secret for so long and released it only under extreme pressure from both his critics and his own party. And he didn't make it available for close examination then which is curious, but I've not made a big deal about that.

Bullshit.

When was it ever secret?

The so-called "short form" has been on record since before he was elected to the senate and he "released" it to the public a ling time ago.

Its only been the lies from the right that has kept this non-issue alive.

And the only reason to hassle the president but not McCain (or Romney, for that matter), as was mentioned before, he's not white. Oh yeah, and for backward right wing assholes, the name "Barack Hussein Obama" is weird.

Forum List

Back