Trump Announcement

As someone who voted for Bush I, Perot and Bush II, I can honestly say that I never once asked or questioned their eligibility to run for POTUS, nor did I care enough to see their college transcripts. Who gives a shit about how any of them did in college or where they went? I know Bush II was an idiot and yet he had a college degree, so what difference does it make?

Shows how much you don't understand. It isn't his grades they are interested in...it's... was he a foreign exchange student or given any preferential treatment.

And again, I ask.....what other US President besides Obama has been put under this sort of extreme scrutiny of such things? Hell, Romney won't release IRS tax returns for anything beyond 2010. Where is your uproar?

I have no "uproar". I merely answered your question. As to how many, I'd venture to say...none but Obama. And don't come back and say why when it was addressed here at least half a dozen times.

Last edited:
MY two least favorite people on the planet

Obama-and-hillary-clinton.jpg

So fucking stupid.

Hey Donald,

How about you tell us where you got your hairpiece first?

Is that a red squirrel?

I don't see that it billed it as an important topic. But it is apparently interesting because you have been following it and contributing to it, yes? It has gone 29 pages and is 425 posts in about 4 hours. Good thread.

She's just pissy because her pal jillian's counter thread was sentenced to the Rubber Room after relatively few replies.

A pity really... that... and Valerie as a poster and a person.

BTW, when did the "admins" become all knowing. NEWS ALERT Val...they are mere mortals like the rest of us.

What are you talking about? I'm all knowing and immoral!! I mean immortal!!...wait!...maybe both..............yes both.

You were right the first time. :eusa_angel:

As someone who voted for Bush I, Perot and Bush II, I can honestly say that I never once asked or questioned their eligibility to run for POTUS, nor did I care enough to see their college transcripts. Who gives a shit about how any of them did in college or where they went? I know Bush II was an idiot and yet he had a college degree, so what difference does it make?

Excuse me for being very skeptical of your answer. Your past tells a very different story. Your nonchalance on this one is just a bit too convenient.

This is a message board. What reason would I have to lie to you about my previous voting decisions? Obama was the first time I ever voted for a Democrat. Take it or leave it.

You will have to keep going until you give him the answer that he wants.

So fucking stupid.

Hey Donald,

Is that a red squirrel?

So you're defending your boy refusing to release his Records? Man, you might just be the most dishonest and biggest hypocrite on this Board. If this were Mitt Romney or any other Republican, you would be screeching bloody murder for the release of these Records. You have no integrity. You should retire from Message Boards.

Last edited:
She's just pissy because her pal jillian's counter thread was sentenced to the Rubber Room after relatively few replies.

A pity really... that... and Valerie as a poster and a person.

BTW, when did the "admins" become all knowing. NEWS ALERT Val...they are mere mortals like the rest of us.

What are you talking about? I'm all knowing and immoral!! I mean immortal!!...wait!...maybe both..............yes both.

You don't say........ I don't even pay attention to thread movements, FTR.

"Oh is that why the Admin of this forum thinks this stunt is such an important topic?"

:cool:

Shows how much you don't understand. It isn't his grades they are interested in...it's... was he a foreign exchange student or given any preferential treatment.

And again, I ask.....what other US President besides Obama has been put under this sort of extreme scrutiny of such things? Hell, Romney won't release IRS tax returns for anything beyond 2010. Where is your uproar?

I have no "uproar". I merely answered your question. As to how many, I'd venture to say...none but Obama. And don't come back and say why when it was addressed here at lest half a dozen times.

There are many "whys", but when answers were given, they were never good enough. WHY is that?

They appear to fear this question. Even the stupid ones.

I have no "uproar". I merely answered your question. As to how many, I'd venture to say...none but Obama. And don't come back and say why when it was addressed here at least half a dozen times.

There are many "whys", but when answers were given, they were never good enough. WHY is that?

You would have to ask yourself why the answers are not good enough.

So fucking stupid.

Hey Donald,

Is that a red squirrel?

So you're defending your boy refusing to release his Records? Man, you just might be the most dishonest and biggest hypocrite on this Board. If this were Mitt Romney or any other Republican, you would be screeching bloody murder for the release of these Records. You have no integrity. You should retire from Message Boards.

Biggest hypocrite? Please. There are way too many "conservatives" on here suddenly backing Mitt Romney to ever consider VLWC the "biggest hypocrite".

So fucking stupid.

Hey Donald,

Is that a red squirrel?

So you're defending your boy refusing to release his Records? Man, you might just be the most dishonest and biggest hypocrite on this Board. If this were Mitt Romney or any other Republican, you would be screeching bloody murder for the release of these Records. You have no integrity. You should retire from Message Boards.

No one would be asking Romney for these records. Do we have to write it large and in crayon?

Damn, that's even worse than I thought it would be. Trump has no intention of writing that check. The logistics alone make it impossible. You can't get all those records in a week, and he knows that. I can't believe I waited up all morning for this.

Sure you can.. Just a couple of calls and that is it. The president can do anything. Call it an Executive Order!

Nice try, Romney released his records. Your boy still hasn't. What's he hiding?

You would have to ask yourself why the answers are not good enough.

I never cared enough to ask the original questions, so I have no qualms with his answers. If the US Board of Elections says he is eligible to run for President, I assume he is. Just as I assumed Bush I, Perot and Bush II were...

So you're defending your boy refusing to release his Records? Man, you just might be the most dishonest and biggest hypocrite on this Board. If this were Mitt Romney or any other Republican, you would be screeching bloody murder for the release of these Records. You have no integrity. You should retire from Message Boards.

Blah, blah, blah.

You people are still on this. Un-fucking-believable.

How many times would you like to be made to look like jackasses?

I think "The Donald" really is a plant for the Obama campaign.

Every once in a while he makes a big announcement to remind people just how fucking stupid the right-wing can be.

I would say you left leaning libretards fear Trump's offer more than anyone here fears your simplistic questions. Questions that were answered half a dozen times already.

And if you looked, I answered his question. I said no one other than Obama. So what's your point?

Nice try, Romney released his records. Your boy still hasn't. What's he hiding?

What records? When did he release his passport records?

Forum List

Back