Trump Announces Fall Presidential Debate Schedule

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Right here
The Latest
Former President Donald Trump announced he has agreed to three debates against Vice President Kamala Harris, scheduled for September 4 on Fox News, September 10 on ABC, and September 25 on NBC.

This announcement includes the ABC debate that Trump previously suggested had been "terminated."

Trump criticized Harris for not holding press conferences and questioned her ability to do so.

The Trump campaign is challenging Harris's limited engagement with the media since becoming the Democratic nominee.

Oh Kamala .. people want to hear from you before the end of the month ... 5-6 weeks into your coronation.
Former President Donald Trump announced he has agreed to three debates against Vice President Kamala Harris, scheduled for September 4 on Fox News, September 10 on ABC, and September 25 on NBC.

This announcement includes the ABC debate that Trump previously suggested had been "terminated."

Trump criticized Harris for not holding press conferences and questioned her ability to do so.

The Trump campaign is challenging Harris's limited engagement with the media since becoming the Democratic nominee.

The Latest

He announced what exactly?

All is is doing is begging.

September 4th is roughly a month away and it's obvious she's stalling so early voting can begin.

He announced what exactly?
If you know someone who's literate have them read my post out loud to you.

You probably believe that the September 4 debate on Fox is a real thing.
I have absolutely no idea what your problem is. My OP states exactly what Trump "announced" yet you act as if you didn't see it ... and from that you are dreaming up some sort of disagreement with me. If your brain isn't working correctly I feel sorry for you but it's not my job to cure you. Truthfully, I don't care if you find a cure or not.

I have absolutely no idea what your problem is. My OP states exactly what Trump "announced" yet you act as if you didn't see it ... and from that you are dreaming up some sort of disagreement with me. If your brain isn't working correctly I feel sorry for you but it's not my job to cure you. Truthfully, I don't care if you find a cure or not.
Again fed Elvis didn’t announce three debates. He announced an intention to debate her three times because he’s losing in the polls.

Forum List

Back