Trump announces more jobs

When and if they arrive, then good on him.

In the meantime let's see how many jobs are created new right here in America.

Sprint called him to say they were bringing back 5k jobs.
New company "one web" will be hiring thousands.
Short video at link
Trump says Sprint to bring 5,000 jobs back to U.S.

BFD... there were 208,000 new jobs added in September, 143,000 in October, and 178.000 new jobs in November. All this after 15.6 million new jobs over the last 81 months. Especially after losing 800,000 per month under Bush. What do you think a measly 5,000 jobs will do against the 150,000 jobs per month that we need to grow?
DPCCPrivateSectorPayroll120216.png
Stop trolling my thread bulldyke

Pointing out that a tiny 5000 jobs is nothing more than pocket change isn't trolling. Are you really impressed over such a small number?

Can you tie Obama with his own actions creating any jobs at all? Put it up here.

Short video at link

BFD... there were 208,000 new jobs added in September, 143,000 in October, and 178.000 new jobs in November. All this after 15.6 million new jobs over the last 81 months. Especially after losing 800,000 per month under Bush. What do you think a measly 5,000 jobs will do against the 150,000 jobs per month that we need to grow?

Awwww.... it really hurts, doesn't it?

What? Laughing at this silly thread? I'm laughing pretty hard, but not that hard.

Short video at link

Pointing out that a tiny 5000 jobs is nothing more than pocket change isn't trolling. Are you really impressed over such a small number?

Can you tie Obama with his own actions creating any jobs at all? Put it up here.
He hired a dog walker...
Trump hired a pussy snatcher stand in...

Short video at link

Such a silly question.

Short video at link

No. My thread is about trump announcing jobs. I didn't even put he had anything to do with it in the OP. This isn't about Obama or his Burger King jobs. It's about sprint bring jobs back. and a new company hiring thousands. You should be happy instead of being a sore fucking LOSER. Maybe the high school dropout that took your Burger King job will take one of these jobs. Then you can go back to cleaning up my piss on the floor :D

Short video at link

He hired a dog walker...
Trump hired a pussy snatcher stand in...

That about sums up the total of your ignorance.

Short video at link

No. My thread is about trump announcing jobs. I didn't even put he had anything to do with it in the OP. This isn't about Obama or his Burger King jobs. It's about sprint bring jobs back. and a new company hiring thousands. You should be happy instead of being a sore fucking LOSER. Maybe the high school dropout that took your Burger King job will take one of these jobs. Then you can go back to cleaning up my piss on the floor :D

Don't try to weasel it into something else. You STRONGLY implied that Trump caused 5000 jobs to be created here, as if that was a notable event. It's little more than a fart in the breeze compared to the numbers consistently created since the 800,000 per month free fall per month that the last republican caused was stopped.

Short video at link

Don't try to weasel it into something else. You STRONGLY implied that Trump caused 5000 jobs to be created here, as if that was a notable event. It's little more than a fart in the breeze compared to the numbers consistently created since the 800,000 per month free fall per month that the last republican caused was stopped.
You sound like a VP of burger flipping....:lol:

Short video at link

Such a silly question.

No it really isn't a silly question. The jobs you fools are giving Obama credit for creating were actually created by business leaders in spite of Obama's regulatory actions. Obama had nothing to do with actually creating any of those jobs. More jobs would have been created had he not enacted job killing regulatory actions upon business.

Now, Trump is contacting the CEO's of companies and gaining commitments from them. Obama never did this and you well know it. Now, once Trump takes office, all the jobs business creates will be credited to be happening under his watch just as you are now crediting them to Obama.

We shall compare the jobs created under Trump's administration and compare those numbers with the numbers created under Obama's Administration and make our judgments from those numbers.

You sound like a VP of burger flipping....:lol:

Bullshit. Since I retired, I'm the President and CEO of burger flipping, Crawfish Boiling, and Beer drinking.

Short video at link

No I didn't. You are fucking delusional

Forum List

Back