Trump announces more jobs

BFD... there were 208,000 new jobs added in September, 143,000 in October, and 178.000 new jobs in November. All this after 15.6 million new jobs over the last 81 months. Especially after losing 800,000 per month under Bush. What do you think a measly 5,000 jobs will do against the 150,000 jobs per month that we need to grow?
DPCCPrivateSectorPayroll120216.png
Stop trolling my thread bulldyke

Pointing out that a tiny 5000 jobs is nothing more than pocket change isn't trolling. Are you really impressed over such a small number?
No. My thread is about trump announcing jobs. I didn't even put he had anything to do with it in the OP. This isn't about Obama or his Burger King jobs. It's about sprint bring jobs back. and a new company hiring thousands. You should be happy instead of being a sore fucking LOSER. Maybe the high school dropout that took your Burger King job will take one of these jobs. Then you can go back to cleaning up my piss on the floor :D

Don't try to weasel it into something else. You STRONGLY implied that Trump caused 5000 jobs to be created here, as if that was a notable event. It's little more than a fart in the breeze compared to the numbers consistently created since the 800,000 per month free fall per month that the last republican caused was stopped.
No I didn't. You are fucking delusional

Sure you did, and now you are embarrassed that you thought your thread was impressive.

Stop trolling my thread bulldyke

Pointing out that a tiny 5000 jobs is nothing more than pocket change isn't trolling. Are you really impressed over such a small number?
No. My thread is about trump announcing jobs. I didn't even put he had anything to do with it in the OP. This isn't about Obama or his Burger King jobs. It's about sprint bring jobs back. and a new company hiring thousands. You should be happy instead of being a sore fucking LOSER. Maybe the high school dropout that took your Burger King job will take one of these jobs. Then you can go back to cleaning up my piss on the floor :D

Don't try to weasel it into something else. You STRONGLY implied that Trump caused 5000 jobs to be created here, as if that was a notable event. It's little more than a fart in the breeze compared to the numbers consistently created since the 800,000 per month free fall per month that the last republican caused was stopped.

Sure you did, and now you are embarrassed that you thought your thread was impressive.
Lol, you are stupid. Like no joke

"He isn't doing enough presidential things while not being president"
Lmao you nut jobs are hilarious
Trump is going to save America. Only he can do it
See? I don't even say that shit. I didn't even vote for him. But go ahead and hack it up.
Loser
Give the guy a chance. He knows how to fix skating rinks. Maybe he can walk on water?
Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists

Sure, you think that. You also think 5,000 jobs that trump had nothing to do with was worth starting a thread over.

"He isn't doing enough presidential things while not being president"
Lmao you nut jobs are hilarious
Trump is going to save America. Only he can do it
See? I don't even say that shit. I didn't even vote for him. But go ahead and hack it up.
Loser
Give the guy a chance. He knows how to fix skating rinks. Maybe he can walk on water?
Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists

It's your own thread. Can't you stay on subject?

Sure, you think that. You also think 5,000 jobs that trump had nothing to do with was worth starting a thread over.
It was 8k genius. You want to talk about it but don't even know what its about. Lol
Good day sir

It was 8k genius. You want to talk about it but don't even know what its about. Lol
Good day sir

Damn, you're dumb. Go back and read post #1. It was your post, and you said 5000 jobs, and the link said 5000 jobs.

Fact: Rape charges were filed against Donald Trump

Maybe he can bring sex workers back to America. He is friends with that creepy guy Epstein

Good day sir

Damn, you're dumb. Go back and read post #1. It was your post, and you said 5000 jobs, and the link said 5000 jobs.
:lmao:

[

Says the fool who posted Trump was facing rape charges. What an idiot!!

Liar!

No one said that. Rape charges were filed against Trump.

Why were they dropped? Reminds me of Bill Clinton's accusers. Smeared by partisans and ignored by teh press

you should be outraged

Why should I be outraged? The woman apparently brought the charges to get 15 minutes of fame and then dropped the charges under advice from her attorneys.

[

Says the fool who posted Trump was facing rape charges. What an idiot!!

Liar!

No one said that. Rape charges were filed against Trump.

Why were they dropped? Reminds me of Bill Clinton's accusers. Smeared by partisans and ignored by teh press

you should be outraged

Why should I be outraged? The woman apparently brought the charges to get 15 minutes of fame and then dropped the charges under advice from her attorneys.
How do you know her life was not threatened? Why are you defending the main stream media that ignored her?

Charges of rape should be taken seriously...and more seriously when the accuser may have gotten her life threatened

Forum List

Back