Trump answers Maxine Waters: I have a lotta supporters, be careful what you wish for!

Waters needs to excite her black base into action.

Because.

You know.

The world needs more shot to death unarmed black men.

1) Waters did not call for “harm” to Trump supporters. She said administration officials should be made to feel uncomfortable in public

2) Considering how unhinged and gullible Trumpers are, the last sentence of Trump's tweet is the sort of thing that could get someone killed

"Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
Bottom line is this, Trump is a old white racist, stuck on yesterdays politics and would love nothing better than to have a liberal vs conservative whites war....and this stupid black bitch with good intentions should know by now, that anything outside of normal does nothing but give this white mf a hard on....and his supporters a reason to start shit....but Trump, you need to be careful...yes your getting away with a lot of shit...and that's you, getting away with shit....your supporters won't fair to well...this I can assure you. They don't have tweet followers, the secret service and Putin....all they got is the NRA memberships and Fox news

Maxine Waters, Trump, Pelosi and on and on and on are systematic examples of old people who should get out of politics altogether.......I'm 60 plus years old, I have never in my life, been soo tired of hearing political rhetoric from people who should be rocking in a chair on a porch out of the limelight as this country and the world make way for a new young fresh ideology to take over this planet.....at some point, we have got to let go and make a path for these people!!! Its there turn now.

1) Waters did not call for “harm” to Trump supporters. She said administration officials should be made to feel uncomfortable in public

2) Considering how unhinged and gullible Trumpers are, the last sentence of Trump's tweet is the sort of thing that could get someone killed

"Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!" - President Trump

Bottom line is this, Trump is a old white racist,
Bottom line is you’re a black neosegregationist bigot and hypocrite.

Maxine Waters, Trump, Pelosi and on and on and on are systematic examples of old people who should get out of politics altogether.......I'm 60 plus years old, I have never in my life, been soo tired of hearing political rhetoric from people who should be rocking in a chair on a porch out of the limelight as this country and the world make way for a new young fresh ideology to take over this planet.....at some point, we have got to let go and make a path for these people!!! Its there turn now.

young people like me and Beto O'Rourke and Ben Sasse and Tom Cotton and David Hogg and Cameron Kasky are gonna ignite a political revolution that will change the world!

young people like me and Beto O'Rourke and Ben Sasse and Tom Cotton and David Hogg and Cameron Kasky are gonna ignite a political revolution that will change the world!

:auiqs.jpg: of course you are.....of course:itsok:....................:cuckoo:

Bottom line is this, Trump is a old white racist, stuck on yesterdays politics and would love nothing better than to have a liberal vs conservative whites war....and this stupid black bitch with good intentions should know by now, that anything outside of normal does nothing but give this white mf a hard on....and his supporters a reason to start shit....but Trump, you need to be careful...yes your getting away with a lot of shit...and that's you, getting away with shit....your supporters won't fair to well...this I can assure you. They don't have tweet followers, the secret service and Putin....all they got is the NRA memberships and Fox news

You are exceptionally ignorant…

Do you tie your own shoes?

when folks were sayin we're gonna march for our freedoms, somebody said you can't do that! they said yes we can.

when folks told FDR we're in a depression, there's no way we can get out of this. he said yes we can.

when folks told Stacey Abrams, a black person can't be elected governor of Georgia, she said yes i can.

YES WE CAN...CHANGE THE WORLD!

YES.

WE.

CAN.

Calling this Stupid bitch maxine watters low IQ

Is an insult to the Low IQ community….

She is dumber than a sack of dog shit….

when folks were sayin we're gonna march for our freedoms, somebody said you can't do that! they said yes we can.

when folks told FDR we're in a depression, there's no way we can get out of this. he said yes we can.

when folks told Stacey Abrams, a black person can't be elected governor of Georgia, she said yes i can.

YES WE CAN...CHANGE THE WORLD!

YES.

WE.

CAN.
Lets let white people have their last hurrah in this country....because the days of white dominance is coming to an end, rather they like it, want it or not. The Trump madness is gonna end someday, so lets let Jethro, Betty-lou and Chuck, have at it.....Hitler did have a 1000 days.

It's a toss between her and Nancy Pelosi :laugh:

Yes, and she has idiots like you, commenting on her, some sack of shit,eh

It's a toss between her and Nancy Pelosi :laugh:
Skye, if morons like you and the other idiots here didn't have a Waters, a Hillary or a Pelosi to attack....who on Gods green earth would you get your panties wet?

Forum List

Back