Trump Approval at 49% – SIX POINTS Higher Than Obama at Same Point in His Presidency

Isn't this outstanding? Yes it is. I expect Trump to be triumphant in 2020. This is just too much winning!

Despite Onslaught of Liberal Media: Trump Approval at 49% - SIX POINTS Higher Than Obama at Same Point in His Presidency
His real approval rating is more like 59%. We all know that people are afraid to admit to pollsters that they support Trump.
LOLOL

Oh? And why would rightards be too embarrassed to admit that?

Isn't this outstanding? Yes it is. I expect Trump to be triumphant in 2020. This is just too much winning!

Despite Onslaught of Liberal Media: Trump Approval at 49% - SIX POINTS Higher Than Obama at Same Point in His Presidency
His real approval rating is more like 59%. We all know that people are afraid to admit to pollsters that they support Trump.
LOLOL

I'm not, but some people don't want the leftwing hastle, I welcome it, soyboys don't scare me at all.

Obama (just corrected year)
67122BFC-B7F0-4FEA-BFB5-169A803E1C66.png

Trump
565AAE0A-4F84-4E8D-A30F-A90A1772CF1C.png

Attachments

• 69448934-8035-4039-B983-D5D8ECA35B4C.png
    69448934-8035-4039-B983-D5D8ECA35B4C.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 90

LOLOL

I'm not, but some people don't want the leftwing hastle, I welcome it, soyboys don't scare me at all.
Ok, let’s walk through this....

You answer a call and it’s from Rasmussen Reports.... they ask you if you approve or disapprove of the job trump is doing as president.... you like the job he’s doing, so you answer “approve.” They thank you for your time and cooperation....

How the fuck do you now get personally hassled by the left wing for that?? :cuckoo:

So? Those are the results you get when you limit your sample range to about half of the adult population.

Open up your polling sample to all adults and we find approval ratings at...

Trump: 39%
Obama: 46%

The best is yet to come. The dems need to go thru their circular firing squad during the primaries, and either the moderate Biden supporters, or the progressives are going to be disappointed and stay home <again>.
FYI, Trump's odds of winning are improving, up 14% since last week before the Mueller Report.

Trump’s Odds Come Down After Mueller Revelations
Donald Trump +175 (eagerly looking to dismantle the best the dems can put up)
Bernie Sanders +650 1:4
Kamala Harris +650 1:4
Joe Biden +650 1:4 (Biden fell off about 20% since last week)
Beto O’Rourke +900 1:5

Over the last two years there have been over 530000 articles written attacking Trump with the Democrats Russia talking point. 530000! The soviets couldn’t achieve that level of saturation propaganda. These are the wealthiest and most powerful corporations the world has ever seen and their sustained corporate attacks on Trump went completely unchecked.
530000 in two years
Over 22,000 attacks per month
720 per day
They churned out 30 per hour.
Unbelievable. And still Americans support Trump. That’s the real story.

2. Astonishing stat

At this point of the Obama presidency the unemployment rate was still above 9% and the DJI had just started to recover.

and that is the bar you sheep set for your savior?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is not a thread attacking Obama. Relax. Shouldn’t you be defending AOC somewhere rather than bragging about Obama’s high unemployment numbers?

LOLOL

Because of idiots like you.
LOLOL

You are sooo paranoid, you can’t express your true admiration for trump on a private phone call?? :ack-1:

You cultists are truly insane.

LOLOL

LOLOL

You are sooo paranoid, you can’t express your true admiration for trump on a private phone call?? :ack-1:

Yup, sure didn't say anything about a private phone call. Although if I ever run into one of you idiots 1 on 1 or even 1 on 2, I'd be more than happy to openly express my "admiration" for Trump....dumbass.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Yup, sure didn't say anything about a private phone call. Although if I ever run into one of you idiots 1 on 1 or even 1 on 2, I'd be more than happy to openly express my "admiration" for Trump....dumbass.
How do you think Rasmussen contacts people if not by private phone calls? You think they go knocking from door to door?

Or are you too stupid to follow this conversation to know that is what is being discussed?

Forum List

Back