Trump Approval at 49% – SIX POINTS Higher Than Obama at Same Point in His Presidency

Because of idiots like you.
LOLOL

You are sooo paranoid, you can’t express your true admiration for trump on a private phone call?? :ack-1:

You cultists are truly insane.

Yup, sure didn't say anything about a private phone call. Although if I ever run into one of you idiots 1 on 1 or even 1 on 2, I'd be more than happy to openly express my "admiration" for Trump....dumbass.
How do you think Rasmussen contacts people if not by private phone calls? You think they go knocking from door to door?

Or are you too stupid to follow this conversation to know that is what is being discussed?

When someone calls you there is no assurance that it's a private phone call, dumbass. So the next time the IRS calls you or someone asks for your SS#, you may want to keep that in mind, idiot.
We’re not talking about the IRS. We’re talking about Rasmussen. Nor do you have any evidence Rasmussen is asking respondents for their social security numbers. :cuckoo:

Are you actually claiming Rasmussen’s calls are not private? You have evidence where Rasmussen has publicly divulged individuals’ personal information and their personal answers to Rasmussen’s questions??

You freaks are absolutely crazy. :cuckoo:
LOL

Spits the idiot who thinks Rasmussen publishes respondents personal information. :eusa_doh:

I thought you had an answer. Apparently not.

F57C9FAF-F2A9-4326-929A-D163FEBA5DC7.jpeg
Isn't this outstanding? Yes it is. I expect Trump to be triumphant in 2020. This is just too much winning!

Despite Onslaught of Liberal Media: Trump Approval at 49% - SIX POINTS Higher Than Obama at Same Point in His Presidency
Sorry cultists. Still only 42%:

How Popular Is Donald Trump?
To bad the creator is a biased left-wing loser

Stop making me laugh haha

I do not care how FB makes money, more power to them. you are just a number to FB just like me and everyone else.

LOL ….. Riiiiigggghhhhtttt , yeah don't worry, Facebook cares about protecting your personally identifiable information, just ask Cambridge Analytica.

It isn't any wonder Facebook continues to retain and add human saleable units er… "subscribers".

Congratulations on winning the Most Foolish Post of the Month Award. :113:

"They Trust Me."
"Dumb f--ks" -- Mark Zuckerberg, when asked by a friend how he'd managed to get Harvard Students to give him their personal information.

I take it your only purpose here is to troll?

I do not care how FB makes money, more power to them. you are just a number to FB just like me and everyone else.

LOL ….. Riiiiigggghhhhtttt , yeah don't worry, Facebook cares about protecting your personally identifiable information, just ask Cambridge Analytica.

It isn't any wonder Facebook continues to retain and add human saleable units er… "subscribers".

Congratulations on winning the Most Foolish Post of the Month Award. :113:

"They Trust Me."
"Dumb f--ks" -- Mark Zuckerberg, when asked by a friend how he'd managed to get Harvard Students to give him their personal information.

Cambridge Analytica did not and does not care about an individual's data, they are data mining company, they care about the raw data.

They did not care about tying the data back to NightFox of GolfingGator, they cared about the aggregated data.

learn something about analytics before you make such stupid post.

:bsflag:

You are not laughing...you just have nothing viable to respond with so you fall back on the old Trumpbot spin - pretending to find the post 'so' funny so you can avoid responding with a coherent answer.

Last edited:
Lol did you say obama?? :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, what about him?
Why do you want to make me laugh?? Haha

You are not laughing...you just have nothing viable to respond with so you fall back on the old Trumpbot spin - pretending to find the post so funny you can avoid responding with a coherent answer.
I don’t think he understands that everyone gets that but him.

Lol did you say obama?? :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, what about him?

You are not laughing...you just have nothing viable to respond with so you fall back on the old Trumpbot spin - pretending to find the post so funny you can avoid responding with a coherent answer.
I am 100% serious I cannot stop laughing when somebody says Obama ..I mean can you blame me lol

I take it your only purpose here is to troll?
I’m seriously trying to keep my composure
Why can’t you compose yourself to discuss Obama in a thread about Obama?
Pls stop lol obama was a joke.. look at him lol

Now imagine if the msm and hollywood and college professors tossed Trump's salad like they tongued obamas butthole.

Forum List

Back