Trump Approval at 49% – SIX POINTS Higher Than Obama at Same Point in His Presidency

I do not care how FB makes money, more power to them. you are just a number to FB just like me and everyone else.

LOL ….. Riiiiigggghhhhtttt , yeah don't worry, Facebook cares about protecting your personally identifiable information, just ask Cambridge Analytica.

It isn't any wonder Facebook continues to retain and add human saleable units er… "subscribers".

Congratulations on winning the Most Foolish Post of the Month Award. :113:

"They Trust Me."
"Dumb f--ks" -- Mark Zuckerberg, when asked by a friend how he'd managed to get Harvard Students to give him their personal information.

Cambridge Analytica did not and does not care about an individual's data, they are data mining company, they care about the raw data.

They did not care about tying the data back to NightFox of GolfingGator, they cared about the aggregated data.

learn something about analytics before you make such stupid post.

LOL, you certainly drank the Zuckerberg Kool-Aid, and by all appearances GALLONS of it, I disagree with you on politics more than occasionally but I didn't take you for a complete fool... until now.

If you're a Facebook "subscriber", Facebook knows exactly WHO YOU ARE, the fact that you aren't aware of that indicates you know nothing about systems or data science, not to mention Facebooks history of violations of user privacy.

Isn't this outstanding? Yes it is. I expect Trump to be triumphant in 2020. This is just too much winning!

Despite Onslaught of Liberal Media: Trump Approval at 49% - SIX POINTS Higher Than Obama at Same Point in His Presidency
His real approval rating is more like 59%. We all know that people are afraid to admit to pollsters that they support Trump.
LOLOL

Oh? And why would rightards be too embarrassed to admit that?
I'm not, but some people don't want the leftwing hastle, I welcome it, soyboys don't scare me at all.

Don't hastle me bro!

I do not care how FB makes money, more power to them. you are just a number to FB just like me and everyone else.

LOL ….. Riiiiigggghhhhtttt , yeah don't worry, Facebook cares about protecting your personally identifiable information, just ask Cambridge Analytica.

It isn't any wonder Facebook continues to retain and add human saleable units er… "subscribers".

"They Trust Me."
"Dumb f--ks" -- Mark Zuckerberg, when asked by a friend how he'd managed to get Harvard Students to give him their personal information.

Cambridge Analytica did not and does not care about an individual's data, they are data mining company, they care about the raw data.

They did not care about tying the data back to NightFox of GolfingGator, they cared about the aggregated data.

LOL, you certainly drank the Zuckerberg Kool-Aid, and by all appearances GALLONS of it, I disagree with you on politics more than occasionally but I didn't take you for a complete fool... until now.

If you're a Facebook "subscriber", Facebook knows exactly WHO YOU ARE, the fact that you aren't aware of that indicates you know nothing about systems or data science, not to mention Facebooks history of violations of user privacy.

you have a serious over inflated ego if you think FB cares about who you are as an individual. There is no some dude going "oh, look GolfiingGator just mentioned the Braves or any other such dumb shit. Facebook has 2.32 billion active users and you think they care about who each one is individually! :21::21::21:

Individually you are just a number in a database, and you mean nothing to FB or a company like Cambridge Analytica. They both make their money off of big data, not individuals.

My view has nothing to do with what Zuckerberg said or says, it has to do with being a data analyst and understanding how big data works. Nobody gives a fuck about each individual data point, just the aggregated data.

If you think data science cares about the individual data points, you could not be more mistaken. It is called BIG data for a reason.

Last edited:
Isn't this outstanding? Yes it is. I expect Trump to be triumphant in 2020. This is just too much winning!

Despite Onslaught of Liberal Media: Trump Approval at 49% - SIX POINTS Higher Than Obama at Same Point in His Presidency
His real approval rating is more like 59%. We all know that people are afraid to admit to pollsters that they support Trump.
LOLOL

Oh? And why would rightards be too embarrassed to admit that?
I'm not, but some people don't want the leftwing hastle, I welcome it, soyboys don't scare me at all.

Don't hastle me bro!
I don't hassle people.....if you're retarded enough to vote for a democrat, that's on you, I'm not going to refuse you service or get you banned from Twitter, why? Because I'm not a NAZI who forces people into beliefs...

"They Trust Me."

you have a serious over inflated ego if you think FB cares about who you are as an individual. There is no some dude going "oh, look GolfiingGator just mentioned the Braves or any other such dumb shit. Facebook has 2.32 billion active users and you think they care about who each one is individually! :21::21::21:

Individually you are just a number in a database, and you mean nothing to FB or a company like Cambridge Analytica. They both make their money off of big data, not individuals.

My view has nothing to do with what Zuckerberg said or says, it has to do with being a data analyst and understanding how big data works. Nobody gives a fuck about each individual data point, just the aggregated data.

If you think data science cares about the individual data points, you could not be more mistaken. It is called BIG data for a reason.
Well if true, why do they ban people for stupid reasons? And yeah they try security for their rep, but I don't know if they make it a priority you seem to think they do......results are not good.

To bad the creator is a biased left-wing loser
Irrelevant, he didn't create any of those numbers.
It’s his poll,, he is bias
538 is not a pollster. :eusa_doh:
Im Sorry did you quote me saying 538???
LOLOL

You don’t even know what you’re posting about??

:lmao:

Dumbass ... this is what you’re talking about...
That’s 538. They’re not pollsters. Like realclearpolitics, they merely post other polls. That’s why you look like such an idiot saying, “it’s his poll.”

2s0blvo.jpg

"They Trust Me."

Well if true, why do they ban people for stupid reasons? And yeah they try security for their rep, but I don't know if they make it a priority you seem to think they do......results are not good.

Most bans are done by algorithms, so if it is for a stupid reason it means the algorithm was poorly written. Do you honestly think they have enough people to monitor and care about each 2.32 billion people individually?

FB has something like 32,000 employees, if all any of them did was watch and track users it would still be physically impossible to do what you people think they do.

To bad the creator is a biased left-wing loser
LOLOL

That’s 538. They’re not pollsters. Like realclearpolitics, they merely post other polls. That’s why you look like such an idiot saying, “it’s his poll.”

2s0blvo.jpg
I’m posting the guy who posted it lol you idiot hahah

"They Trust Me."

Banning people who exploit their service to disseminate fake news is wrong?

"They Trust Me."

Who’s to judge what is fake and what is not? The left wingers? Lol then shouldn’t the government ban twitter and Facebook??

"They Trust Me."

Most bans are done by algorithms, so if it is for a stupid reason it means the algorithm was poorly written. Do you honestly think they have enough people to monitor and care about each 2.32 billion people individually?

FB has something like 32,000 employees, if all any of them did was watch and track users it would still be physically impossible to do what you people think they do.
I do, I think they modify the algorithms to do most of it, but they have reporting features.......it's funny how lefties don't really get banned on these sites......you might have one for every 20 conservatives........lets not act surprised.

I do, I think they modify the algorithms to do most of it, but they have reporting features.......it's funny how lefties don't really get banned on these sites......you might have one for every 20 conservatives........lets not act surprised.

yeah, these sites clearly are biased left, anyone that pretends that is not the case has not been paying attention.

I would suspect even a report goes to a bot which then is automated to determine if the report is valid. They have far too many users and far too few employees to do it manually. Can you imagine the number of reports they get each day from around the world?

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said to the person who posted it, “it’s his poll.” Your idiocy knows no boundaries, does it?

"They Trust Me."

If we did that, then the media would have been banned a long time ago.......how about people actually investigate news and look at different sources and figure out the truth.
I have noticed lefties do not do any of that.....they don't use Google (I don't know how many people I've made look foolish by doing a 1 min Google search on here)...Banning is bad.....it leads to tyranny......read fareheit 451........it's been a common theme through history.......

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said to the person who posted it, “it’s his poll.” Your idiocy knows no boundaries, does it?
It’s on his site he’s a biased left-wing loser lol

Who’s to judge what is fake and what is not? The left wingers? Lol then shouldn’t the government ban twitter and Facebook??
It’s Facebook’s site — so they get to render that decision for their service. Don’t like it? Tough shit. Then don’t post there.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
LOLOL

It’s on his site he’s a biased left-wing loser lol
LOLOL

So what it’s on his site? You moronically claimed it was his poll. It’s not. He’s not a pollster.

Forum List

Back