Trump Approval at 49% – SIX POINTS Higher Than Obama at Same Point in His Presidency

Irrelevant, he didn't create any of those numbers.
It’s his poll,, he is bias
538 is not a pollster. :eusa_doh:
Im Sorry did you quote me saying 538???
LOLOL

You don’t even know what you’re posting about??

:lmao:

Dumbass ... this is what you’re talking about...
That’s 538. They’re not pollsters. Like realclearpolitics, they merely post other polls. That’s why you look like such an idiot saying, “it’s his poll.”

2s0blvo.jpg
Well most polls do have a left lean bias...for 538 , it is a poll aggregator like realcear politics. Like why are there 2 youGov polls from similar dates in it? And they are the lowest ones, yet both are different.......this is the kind of bullshit were' talking about
For the same reason there are multiple Rasmussen polls in their list -- it's a list of all polls, just like realclearpolitics does.

Well if true, why do they ban people for stupid reasons? And yeah they try security for their rep, but I don't know if they make it a priority you seem to think they do......results are not good.
Banning people who exploit their service to disseminate fake news is wrong?
Who’s to judge what is fake and what is not? The left wingers? Lol then shouldn’t the government ban twitter and Facebook??
It’s Facebook’s site — so they get to render that decision for their service. Don’t like it? Tough shit. Then don’t post there.
So you are for fake news?? Lol ok then why do you care?
LOL

You're brain-dead. I literally just pointed out how Facebook filters out fake news and somehow, your deformed brain translated that into your query. :cuckoo:
No the left wing filters out what they deem fake news.. not actually reliable people

LOLOL

That’s 538. They’re not pollsters. Like realclearpolitics, they merely post other polls. That’s why you look like such an idiot saying, “it’s his poll.”

2s0blvo.jpg
Well most polls do have a left lean bias...for 538 , it is a poll aggregator like realcear politics. Like why are there 2 youGov polls from similar dates in it? And they are the lowest ones, yet both are different.......this is the kind of bullshit were' talking about
For the same reason there are multiple Rasmussen polls in their list -- it's a list of all polls, just like realclearpolitics does.
There is a reason you know so much about polls it’s because you are scared shitless lol

But I would guess every poll takes 10-20 points off of trumps lead lol
Left wing is money hungry

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
I don't see multiples of rhte same poll, especially the same week......maybe a month apart...but then you should replace the old one with the more recent one......

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
538 is an average of all the polls, which minimizes bias from any single poll.
538 also grades each poll, and shows their bias.
6yul1wy3j3p21.jpg
Ant that guy is wrong on every point.......
what do grades have to do with intelligence? Being good a school doesn't mean smart.....
Exonerated becasue the AG is not recommending charges and that includes Rosenstein.....who started the whole thing
And why do you need to see taxes to see if he's a billionaire.......
bonkers.gif

LOL

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
538 is an average of all the polls, which minimizes bias from any single poll.
538 also grades each poll, and shows their bias.
6yul1wy3j3p21.jpg
Ant that guy is wrong on every point.......
what do grades have to do with intelligence? Being good a school doesn't mean smart.....
Exonerated becasue the AG is not recommending charges and that includes Rosenstein.....who started the whole thing
And why do you need to see taxes to see if he's a billionaire.......
bonkers.gif

LOL
ah he had no response.....easy to tell now......I love poking their excuses....and no 538 is not nearly as reliable as RCP

So? Those are the results you get when you limit your sample range to about half of the adult population.

Open up your polling sample to all adults and we find approval ratings at...

Trump: 39%
Obama: 46%
/——/ Polls of likely voters are a greater forecast of Election Day than counting those who may not vote or are even registered voters.
Yeah, so?

Is today Election Day?

Is it a poll asking about an election?

giphy.gif

Banning people who exploit their service to disseminate fake news is wrong?
Who’s to judge what is fake and what is not? The left wingers? Lol then shouldn’t the government ban twitter and Facebook??
It’s Facebook’s site — so they get to render that decision for their service. Don’t like it? Tough shit. Then don’t post there.
So you are for fake news?? Lol ok then why do you care?
LOL

You're brain-dead. I literally just pointed out how Facebook filters out fake news and somehow, your deformed brain translated that into your query. :cuckoo:
No the left wing filters out what they deem fake news.. not actually reliable people
Oh? So who should Facebook rely on to inform them what is or is not fake news?

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
There is a reason you know so much about polls it’s because you are scared shitless lol

:boohoo:

My, my! Sounding a little testy there, Faun. Had a rough week?
So? Those are the results you get when you limit your sample range to about half of the adult population.

Open up your polling sample to all adults and we find approval ratings at...

Trump: 39%
Obama: 46%
/——/ Polls of likely voters are a greater forecast of Election Day than counting those who may not vote or are even registered voters.
Yeah, so?

Is today Election Day?

Is it a poll asking about an election?

giphy.gif

I TOLD YOU that Trump would make Obama look like the pathetic amateur that he was. Some clown with no career accomplishment becomes president, naturally the left worship the moron.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

:boohoo:
Uh oh, still nothing...he's stalling for him to read some new talking points.......

I TOLD YOU that Trump would make Obama look like the pathetic amateur that he was. Some clown with no career accomplishment becomes president, naturally the left worship the moron.

Thanks for demonstrating that you don't bother yourself with the facts.
The post is a link to Rasmussen, fake pollsters.

The love incompetence on the left.....being a loser makes you a winner to them.
Beto and Stacy Abrams couldn't win their states and they are touted as Presidential material.....LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
I don't see multiples of rhte same poll, especially the same week......maybe a month apart...but then you should replace the old one with the more recent one......
There’s much you don’t see.

348slz8.jpg

Thanks for demonstrating that you don't bother yourself with the facts.
The post is a link to Rasmussen, fake pollsters.

LMAO go ahead then list Obama's career accomplishments before going on the public dole as a state senator. You have a 20 year gap to cover since he graduated college. I'll just laugh in your face now to save time :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back