Trump argues like a five year old

Trump does not have the level of understanding of the issues that Hillary does

Hillary just has to make sure she does not allow Trump to get her down in the mud like the Republicans did. Just make it clear she is above that level of politics
You mean the type of understanding to let four Americans die, when it could've been prevented?

Sure it could...and Bush could have prevented 3000 deaths on 9-11
You mean the 3000 lives that could've been saved if Clinton killed bin laden when he had the chance?

Yes because terrorism died with bin laden...
You do realize he was the master mind of 911?

Mastermind behind 9/11 attacks to face trial

You mean the type of understanding to let four Americans die, when it could've been prevented?

You mean the 3000 lives that could've been saved if Clinton killed bin laden when he had the chance?

You are sure it was all his idea? Since his death it is quite clear he was just a figure head. Terrorism didn't die with him, your claim has been proven false by time. Just listen to trump, all bushes fault.
Do you think it could've been planned in eight months? If you do I got some land on the moon to sell you.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

You are sure it was all his idea? Since his death it is quite clear he was just a figure head. Terrorism didn't die with him, your claim has been proven false by time. Just listen to trump, all bushes fault.

Osama bin Laden was a CIA asset until the day he died on December 13th, 2001...his CIA name was Tim Osman. He had Marfan's syndrome and was so far gone that not even a kidney transplant would have prolonged his life....anyone that believes that Barrypuppt directed a raid that killed him and THEN had his body dumped into the ocean is beyond fucking STUPID.....

Do you think it could've been planned in eight months? If you do I got some land on the moon to sell you.

Bin laden was just the face of the group.

That would be LIBERALS who say 'it is all Bush's fault'!

Turning to 9/11, Trump continued his full frontal assault on Bush and Jeb’s belief that his last name gives him some kind of special privilege to become president.

“The World Trade Center came down during the reign of George Bush,” Trump roared. The other candidates were aghast that Trump had the audacity to suggest Bush bore some responsibility for 9/11.

Yet again Trump was right. While Bush handled the aftermath of the attacks well and prevented another attack, as president Bush missed the warning signs leading up to 9/11. The 9/11 Commission found the intelligence community received frequent reports of attacks during the summer of 2001.

Bin laden was just the face of the group.

Bin Laden was the face of a group of mercenaries funded and trained by the CIA, Saudi Intel and the Mossad to de-stabilize the Middle East and fight a proxy war against the USSR. Anyone that believes the official story of 9/11 or even the Murrah building bombing in 1995 probably believes in the supernatural bullet theory bullshit the Warren Report pushed on the ignorant masses to explain how a below average marksman was able to shoot a bullet that took off the right hand side of JFK's skull with a bolt action rifle....wake up, Dorothy and Toto....you are not in Kansas anymore.

Sure Trump acts like an egotistical child. He gives democrats heartburn because he's actually willing to battle them on their own playing field.
huh? democrats? the only one he's been battling are republicans.... except one teeny tiny quip with Hillary...

Sure Trump acts like an egotistical child. He gives democrats heartburn because he's actually willing to battle them on their own playing field.
huh? democrats? the only one he's been battling are republicans.... except one teeny tiny quip with Hillary...
He's unlike the Republicans who have run for president in the past, who were too "statesmanlike" to get into the mud where democrats like to fight.

Yup Cruz Beck and others openly attack Trump's wife with total silence from the likes of this bunch but let someone respond and like all liberals they whine about "how dare you do what I did"

Anderson Cooper tells Donald Trump he argues like 'a five-year-old'

Cooper asked Trump about his ongoing feud with rival Ted Cruz, which started after an anti-Trump super PAC circulated a racy image of Trump's wife, Melania. Trump later retweeted an image of Melania next to Cruz's wife, Heidi, in what Cooper called an "unflattering" pose. Trump said he thought the photo of Heidi was "nice," and when pressed by Cooper, said, "I didn't start it."

Cooper responded by telling the Republican frontrunner "with all due respect, that's the argument of a five-year-old,
Ever notice when attacked and on responds to soeone that supports the ORIGINAL attacker that you get moronic crap like this? I notice NO ONE that is dissing Trump as said a thing about his wife being attacked or his Kids being attacked, what do we call that again?

Good point

An adult would react to their wife or kids being attacked by voicing their outrage and defending their family

A five year old would react by posting an ugly picture of your opponents wife and mocking my wife is prettier than your wife
What's the difference?

FYI, Cruz was calling Trump's wife a whore.
What would be a better word? Golddigger? It's not as though it's believable that she'd be attracted to a pudgy comb over salesman who didn't have lots of money.
They've been married for years. Trump used to be pretty handsome when they met...1998.
She was probably most attracted to his wonderful personality.

They've been married for years. Trump used to be pretty handsome when they met...1998.

I believe what you meant to say is that you want to suck his dick.

111166281_master.jpg

Yup Cruz Beck and others openly attack Trump's wife with total silence from the likes of this bunch but let someone respond and like all liberals they whine about "how dare you do what I did"

An adult would voice his outrage over the personal attacks on his wife and defend her honor

A five year old would find an unflattering picture of the opponents wife, post it next to a selected picture of his wife and taunt...my wife is better looking than your wife

Forum List

Back