Trump asks God to bless America in Thanksgiving address. Obama doesn’t (again)

Trump asks God to ‘bless America’ in Thanksgiving address. Obama doesn’t (again)

Well I guess the Devil will not invoke the Lord God.............................

God bless Donald Trump, may the Lord guide the Donald and the USA to wisdom, peace and happiness
Maybe Obama prefers to pray in private, as the Bible calls for that, too!

Thanks for God's blessings at this critical time, and may God's plans soon bring together Christian leaders left and right to unite and inspire the nation and world to do the same. In Jesus name Amen!

Trump asks God to ‘bless America’ in Thanksgiving address. Obama doesn’t (again)

Well I guess the Devil will not invoke the Lord God.............................

God bless Donald Trump, may the Lord guide the Donald and the USA to wisdom, peace and happiness

Thanks for God's blessings at this critical time, and may God's plans soon bring together Christian leaders left and right to unite and inspire the nation and world to do the same. In Jesus name Amen!
George Washington put In God We Trust on our currency.

All Obama trust in is men stroking off in the ladies room.

It must be politics.
To care more about the 4% of the population willing to lobby and donate to Democrats to push LGBT beliefs. While unable to care less when it comes to half of Congress, and over half the nation, protesting ACA mandates as violating Constitutional beliefs and principles.

Must have happened for a reason, so that voters on ignore finally voiced objection across the board.

God works in mysterious ways, but I was not expecting such a huge smackdown.

If God's plans are to use this to reorganize the parties so we can unite, it's like breaking a bone to reset it in place properly. If so may we give up our false crutches and learn to walk the right path, without leaning too far left or right but remaining balanced and centered in Christ Jesus Amen!

Obama represents the dark side. He won't praise God or give him credit, he will only mock and curse him, in words and in deeds.

God has a lot more to answer for than Obama if all the signs are wrong and it turns out he's actually real.

After all, the second Thanksgiving was proclaimed to give thanks to god for granting victory in a land war to his/her/its worshippers, so Trump is down with that sort of quid pro quo.

Obama not so much.

Why do you insist on making shit up? I don't have any issues with "In God We Trust" being on currency-but wow you just lost all credibility with me in regards to your posts. Not only did you blatantly make that up, but you didn't even bother to take 5 seconds to conduct a Google search to see that you're 100% incorrect.

Look out , it's the right wing PC police !

trump said god bless ! And ? He's known to say shit he doesn't mean .

try to get Hillary to bless a turkey at this point, she is so pissed that she would just eat it.

God needs to inspire ALL religious leaders to untie to minimize differences and return the world to virtue and faith. Relying on humans to lead us to peace and cooperation has never worked.

God needs to inspire ALL religious leaders to untie to minimize differences and return the world to virtue and faith. Relying on humans to lead us to peace and cooperation has never worked.

You'll never get the Muzzies on board

15202657_590420011154002_5695028122746425473_n.jpg

Forum List

Back