Trump Asks the Crowd if They Know Nicky Jam. She's Hot

If you go to Thailand they have creatures called katoys who are as beautiful as most women

Just looking at them you’ll never know they are a man

Thats the crazy world we live in today
You mean Trump was hoping to grab some pussy? Either that or Trump is finally coming out of the closet.

Heck, why do you think people call him Putin's cock holster?

Is it listed at the bottom? Most of the time, I have to do a search. I have always thought it cheesy, if a member knows of an original thread, but expect staff to do the work to hunt down what they supposedly already know. Its not like this is a paid gig, ya know.

I didn't know it was a dupe thread until I read it here, I scrolled to the bottom and the very first thread listed was the original, no worries, I've already completed the report on this one. Now it's on you.

He obviously didn't know who the person was. Can that be turned into a 3rd-degree felony in NY? Asking for a nation.

I'll see your "she's hot" and raise you....

Fuck a pronoun, this illiterate cumstain can't transfer a single, coherent thought through those well-worn, 60,000 mile, cocksucking lips...

Enjoy. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You mean Trump was hoping to grab some pussy? Either that or Trump is finally coming out of the closet.

Heck, why do you think people call him Putin's cock holster?
I think you need to pull your mind out of the gutter

Libs push the homosexual agenda of trans in schools and libraries

Remember clinton and “dont ask, dont tell?”

You should be happy that a member of your pet minority was confused with a normal person

If you go to Thailand they have creatures called katoys who are as beautiful as most women

That's not a new practice, this has been going on, in certain places in the world for centuries as I understand it.

What does that have to do with what Trump did?

That doesn't make any sense.

What is an "anti-Politician" exactly? Sounds like something that doesn't have a definition.

He wants the US to do better by.... being worse? Huh?

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”

I think he didnt know that guy was a woman

That guy is not a woman, the the whole point.

Trump had no fucking clue who the person was and just assumed they were a hot chick based upon the name.

That guy is not a woman, the the whole point.

Trump had no fucking clue who the person was and just assumed they were a hot chick based upon the name.
Yes, I even get confused myself sometimes

Trump didnt know the woman was a guy

And thats the sort of confusion the left wants to impose on everyone

Trump didnt know the woman was a guy

The person is not a woman. Nicky Jam is a dude, always has been.

Why the fuck do you keep calling him a woman?

What about this confuses you so much you are not sure he is a man...

1726409821050.png

Yet you just said you were confused.

Would you make up your mind or were you just lying to try and cover for your deity?
What are you babbling about?

I did transpose the two sexes in my first post

You pointed it out to me and I corrected my mistake

Now are engaged in lib ankle biting

What are you babbling about?

I did transpose the two sexes in my first post

You pointed it out to me and I corrected my mistake

Now are engaged in lib ankle biting

you did it in multiple post, even said you were confused as to if he were a man or not.

Forum List

Back